It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fire in the sky over Lehigh Acres, Florida USA 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Found this video, someone posted it on Facebook.

I don't know what to make of it to be honest, I am no UFO buff.
If I was to hazard a guess I would say space debris? Falling satellite maybe?

I haven't got a clue so don't listen to me.

/Waits for someone to drag up an ancient doomsday prophecy about fire falling from the sky.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Its a contrail .... sorry nothing more to say really

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
That is a plane with contrails behind it, being brightened by the sun in a darkening sky. The sun isn't visible from the ground, but miles up in the sky it is still a sunny day. You can even see the sun shining off the skin of the plane and shining directly at the camera.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This video has been posted before, or another like it. Idk what it is, but here in Iowa we never see stuff like this. So it's still pretty neat to watch. Thanks

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Looks like a meteorite skimming across the atmosphere. Looks nice though.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
i dont know what it is, but my best guess would be maybe a meteorite. it looks pretty cool though

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Never seen anything like it before. Its pretty awesome, would have loved to see something like that in person. (I better be careful what I wish for, one might hit me in the head).

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Or it could be a contrail , no wait I'll rephrase that.....It is a contrail from a terrestrial aircraft

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Takes a deep breath. Thank you for posting but please look at the video again.
It is a plane and contrail, the contrail is lit by the setting sun, the aircraft is at a high altitude and angle to the viewer, and therefore seems to be stationary.
It is nothing more, it is not a meteorite or a burning object.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
So that no one has to hazard any more guesses, see the two "smoke" trails behind the object? Those are contrails and you can see them all day long on the internets:

edit on 2-8-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Any reason why it couldn't be this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd4bcb5d3279.jpg[/atsimg]

Most times something you see is exactly what it is, no need to go any further than that...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

My uneducated guess is that it is most definetly a con/chemtrail just caught at the right time of day so it seems epic, but just a simple optical illusion.

Im still miffed as to the Two Suns seen in china though
edit on 2-8-2011 by Dionisius because: none

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lost_Mind

booo! why do people always ruin the fun! Still its quite lovely! Looks almost identical but i don't really have an eye for things like this.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

My only real question to you is have you never seen a plane's contrail lit up by the setting sun before? I don't mean to be rude, but this is about as basic as it gets. The fact that there are enough people in this modern age that apparently know how to use something as complicated as a computer to surf the internet but don't have the intelligence to understand a basic contrail (when they are interested in ufo type stuff) makes me very sad and weep for the future of ufology.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I seen the same thing about a month ago and it was about the same time of day so, I agree it is an airplane with the sun shining on its contrails or chemtrails.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Must be 'dem dang nabit chemtrails I read about on that newfangled internet doohickey!!!!!

And to think, years ago I was so happy about the upcoming age of technology in that I thought it would make everyone smarter. Imagine my disappointment. How could I have been to ignorant. It only made people lazier and more ignorant than they ever have been....or it is just expose the ignorance that was already there.....either way, I wouldn't be upset if it went away, lol.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I have to say that this is concrete proof of chemtrails. Did not realise that stuff works so quickly!

top topics

join