It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage from Asia.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Could be workers, could be flashlights....

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I agree with the opinion that it looks like its "spinning"
but I also keep watching it and it looks like it could possibly be something going like "around a bend"

I was hoping while I was gone someone would do a better overlay

but even if I'm a little off, I'm pretty sure I'm close enough in size that it won't matter and I can't find any breaks in the trees in the original photo that line up with these lights

its a curious thing... I'm not willing to call it alien - but I don't see anyone yelling "chinese lanterns" - thats always a bonus

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
I agree with the opinion that it looks like its "spinning"
but I also keep watching it and it looks like it could possibly be something going like "around a bend"

I was hoping while I was gone someone would do a better overlay

but even if I'm a little off, I'm pretty sure I'm close enough in size that it won't matter and I can't find any breaks in the trees in the original photo that line up with these lights

its a curious thing... I'm not willing to call it alien - but I don't see anyone yelling "chinese lanterns" - thats always a bonus

Appreciate the help Forevever, this footage is great, I missed the first few seconds when I originally posted, after grasping the gist of the video and object, whatever it is, it DEFINITELY spins around at the start of the video, amazing.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
reply to post by Watts

At 6 or 7 seconds you can see the object slightly right of centre, it spins around, watch closely.

No no no... you said the guy's reaction is priceless... My question is why? What was priceless about his reaction? He didn't really do anything. He just kept recording. A priceless reaction would be like if he screamed or started talking hysterically in a high pitched voice.

He barely reacted.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watts

reply to post by Watts

At 6 or 7 seconds you can see the object slightly right of centre, it spins around, watch closely.

No no no... you said the guy's reaction is priceless... My question is why? What was priceless about his reaction? He didn't really do anything. He just kept recording. A priceless reaction would be like if he screamed or started talking hysterically in a high pitched voice.

He barely reacted.

I thought it was funny at 2 minute mark, but I've moved on, most important of this vid is first few seconds.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
ok here's what I'm thinking from this image (clockwise)
1. The night picture overlayed with the day shot - I used the foreground mountain as reference so its exact
you can see something on the mountain over the buildings
2. The same picture but with the day shot at 50% opacity
3. The night shot (this is without any adjusting, it is as it is, its hard to get a screenie of the lights moving without them blurring)
4. The 50% overlay resized to 200%

I think there's something there on the mountain, that may or may not light up?
Have people around it?
Although the day shape is clearly horizontal and the lights do go left to right in a diagonal pattern - I don't know what it could be - I really don't... what do you think?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c0ba70e78e48.png[/atsimg]
edit on 1-8-2011 by Forevever because: removed the original overlay because it was wrong - see below

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Since there are 2 threads open on this:

I don't think ATS even has a category for this, does it? UML's? Unidentified Mountainous Lights?

You are saying it is "spinning"? I see 3-4 separate lights most likely breaking on and off though trees on the hillside. You can go ahead make stuff up and believe it if you want to but there is nothing spectacular about this footage, most likely some peeps walking on the hillside or some cars coming down a side street.

You say that there is definitely not a path or road there? Have you been there and can verify it? Hell, the daytime image is so blurry I cant even make out individual trees, how could anyone tell there is no paths or roads beneath them? Their daylight video also shows definite cuts into the side of the hill as if there is a road or some other kind of pathing there.

Like I said you go ahead kickin' your brains down the road in front of you and make up something you can believe in I'll stick with what I see and no more...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
ok I'm wrong on both counts - its nowhere near that mountain thing - if you look at this.... its on or around the top of the building - I shrunk down the nightshot insanely and matched it up with the building lights

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/429495f3a4f4.png[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Lost_Mind

Well some of us actually enjoy going through the process of clarifying. We don't just look at lights and say the first thing that comes to our mind. But thanks for sharing your opinion.

I learned something in 2 pages. Did you?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Hey don't get me wrong, you can drag this out to 1000 pgs if you want to but after being a member here for the last few years I've seen the genesis of threads like this before and "usually" not a whole lot more is known at the end of 200 pgs of speculation, sniping, rants and general mayhem. Could be this, could be that, yes it is no it isn't rigmarole. Usually turns into a game of chess between those who believe what it could be and those who want to know what it is... and every once in a very great while the thread dies with a muted consensus as to what it most likely could be.

And yes, I did learn something from the 2 pages here thanks to you, I used some common sense and your fine comparisons to come to my opinion as to what it most likely could be (good job BTW) and until someone locally can dig up what they are, I'm sticking to what I see and not what I want to see.... now, I could be wrong but prepare for 20 pages of bickering over minutea.

ETA: I just realized that of the 2 threads started on this video, this is in the Gray Area so it probably won't get that crazy here.
edit on 1-8-2011 by Lost_Mind because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

it looks pretty reasonable to assume (of course I could be wrong, but it looks right to me) that the lights had something to do with the top of the building - in the night photo, you can't see the top of the building at all, leads me to believe there was perhaps something on the roof - I'm going with that

I just wanted to be sure

ETA on your ETA

ETA: I just realized that of the 2 threads started on this video, this is in the Gray Area so it probably won't get that crazy here.

I know where you're coming from - I'm just hoping to set a little bit of an example. In most cases there's a reasonable explanation, I'm just so frustrated lately with the blanket denials and lack of research. I showed an effort because I took an interest. I feel like its my duty to do the best I can in respect of the OP ♥
edit on 1-8-2011 by Forevever because: eta - eta

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

it looks pretty reasonable to assume (of course I could be wrong, but it looks right to me) that the lights had something to do with the top of the building - in the night photo, you can't see the top of the building at all, leads me to believe there was perhaps something on the roof - I'm going with that

I just wanted to be sure

Good possibility as well, most likely one of the two scenarios. Literally - your guess is as good as mine...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

My point exactly.
I didn't want to just guess.
I think its unfair to the OP
If I didn't want to put forth the effort I wouldn't respond at all.
(see above edit in case you missed it)
edit on 1-8-2011 by Forevever because: ♥

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Hey, I really appreciate it when someone has the skills/tools available to do some basic research to help answer a question, even if no one wants to hear what you are bringing to the table. What you are doing is what this site is all about...denying ignorance. Been there myself a few times.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I'm not on the "debunk team" - but out of curiosity quick screenie, brightness up, contrast up.... and I don't look "up" as much as most people do....

so um.... what is that?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d43c2a692b5f.png[/atsimg]

Not to disimilar from that, also filmed in China.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I'm not on the "debunk team" - but out of curiosity quick screenie, brightness up, contrast up.... and I don't look "up" as much as most people do....

so um.... what is that?

Impressive, if ia could see that in a movie...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter.be

so um.... what is that?

Impressive, if ia could see that in a movie...

Where do you think the first pic came from? That is from the footage, screw around with your contrast and brightness, it's defo there.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

but i am talking about the second picture...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter.be
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

but i am talking about the second picture...

www.thesun.co.uk...

abcnews.go.com...

That's the second picture UFO, plenty of research to be found on it.

It's a shame with original footage, now idiots are saying it's orbs, when it's clearly lights on the hillside. At 6/7 seconds of original footage, you can clearly see the object rotate, same object as in first picture, if you can't see it then you're blind and I'm wasting my time.
edit on 2-8-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Dunno if anyone else sees it but in pic 3, that object looks like a boomerang shape to me.

2nd

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join