It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage from Asia.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
After all the fun of the believers vs the debunkers on the NBC footage, I thought I'd drop another into the debate. Just after the 2 minute mark and the guys reaction is priceless:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'm not on the "debunk team" - but out of curiosity quick screenie, brightness up, contrast up.... and I don't look "up" as much as most people do....

so um.... what is that?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Nice footage! There is clearly 'something' there. Looks like only part of it is light up though.

What i cant figure out though- is there a long line of UFOs arching up or is that just a tall ass bridge?

...I'd say UFOs. Looks pretty authentic aswell!

No dowt the 'its a plane flying towards the camera' police will be along any second now though.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
looks like a mountain range with the ridge all lit up. some kind of activity going on on the lower end? idk if it's a ufo or not

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

Thats a good thought - I'm wondering if its possible to get some footage of that same area during day

I wouldnt know how to go about doing that.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
No information on where this was recorded OP?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
the first screenshot I took around 2:10
this one I took at 0:01

it does look like kind of like a mountain range
and where they zoom in (I believe where I put the arrow) doesn't even look high enough to be on a mountain

I could be wrong, I'm not trying to debunk or anything - just finding it interesting

edit on 1-8-2011 by Forevever because: x = arrow

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
No idea where this was filmed but it is recent, imo I just think the guys reaction is great, definitely something going on though, mountain range or not.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Without just disregarding this as the mountain range in the back - could you give us some time stamps in the video where you thought the most impressive UFO was?

Thanks..

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

my original opinion was 1:40 through 2:10 was the most impressive (or thereabouts) - if you're not asking me I apologize for overstepping

the more I watch it though, the more it looks to me like cars driving down the mountain, coming around a bend maybe, something like that

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I believe the same person posted a video of the landscape during the day. Here it is.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JustBreathe11

well I don't see a road there
but odds are it was on the mountain

still an unidentified object - but I can't even be sure it was flying at this point

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Ya seeing the video during the day, if in fact it is the same landscape, made me wonder the same thing. Could be lights on the edge of the mountain or hikers with lights. Not sure

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
I'm not on the "debunk team" - but out of curiosity quick screenie, brightness up, contrast up.... and I don't look "up" as much as most people do....

so um.... what is that?

That's incredible, what IS that?

1min.26 on the daylight footage is where it appeared btw.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I might be completely off - but based on the 2 video's this is what I came up with - I had to watch it a couple of times to figure out placement and please keep in mind I'm doing this based on my own curiosity - I had to resize both of the images to find some kind of match and I'm totally an amateur - so don't judge me too harshly if I am wrong.... but I still think its interesting

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Yeah, figured it, you're pretty good with calculation. That's screwed up because there is nothing there like a path or road.

Also just noticed first few seconds of original clip, it's spinning around.
edit on 1-8-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Does anybody else see this object spin around at 6/7 seconds?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Good job. Looked just like a mountain/hill because you could follow the lights all the way to the very left-hand side of the video.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
After all the fun of the believers vs the debunkers on the NBC footage, I thought I'd drop another into the debate. Just after the 2 minute mark and the guys reaction is priceless:

Maybe I'm missing something but why exactly is the guy's reaction "priceless"? Nothing significant happens that I can tell.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

At 6 or 7 seconds you can see the object slightly right of centre, it spins around, watch closely.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join