It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Names and Faces : Breaking Nazi Plans Wide Open : Hampshire AGAINST Fluoridation In The Dock !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
This is a piece of advice for ats members , and it is a piece of advice for an entire local community : Hampshire and notably Southampton , UK. My piece of advice is also given to Police Investigators who have to satisfy the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS/in the UK) that sufficient evidence is available to secure a conviction against the breaking of an actual law. By an actual person .
So the advice here follows, and beyond that a demonstration of just why this advice not only works in discovering the truth of an issue, especially current or newsworthy events, but also a demonstartion of this approach has brought fruit in terms of actual example.
Carry out an investigation on this basis "Names and Faces" . It is a very simple approach , but it is highly effective . As you come accross evidence relevant to the issues you are researching , note down those names and faces as you go . Also note down their employed positions/ locations/rough description if you need it ,but keep things simple , retaining only the pertinent or important facts as you gain evidence. Use a note pad for "names and faces". and go back to working on this basis again and again as further facts or potential evidence come to light.

Now there has been a huge debate occuring across Southampton, where the local newspaper Daily Echo is involved , and there have been protests by respectable citizens against this : fluoridation of Southampton's drinking water supply. Here's a recent explanatory link :link to short news article
Put simply , 'certain members' of our community can and will fluoridate soon. Other members of the community, as in most of them , do not want fluoridation at all. As in not one bit. Hence the players are described below :

The Southampton City Primary Care Trust (PCT)
The Southern Counties Strategic Health Authority (SHA)
The Southampton City Council (SCC)
Hampshire Against Fluoridation (HAF)
The General Public
The Daily Echo (Newsquest Media Group)

Now I will post the links and cut to the chase here : local residents can note for themselves the names and faces and I will note for ATS members who they are .

Hampshire Against Fluoridation , one would hope , would represent people in Hamshire who dont want fluoride added to their water . But no. They have been led a merry dance by guess who ? their leader , the chairman of HAF . People in Hampshire have even sent donations 'via paypal' to this organisation who takes 'messages of support' from -local- people on his website. I'd tell his name but I have forgotten it .

The PCT , are the one who had this 'great idea' in the first place. They are the real criminals here , using their' care' of our children as an exuse, to make everyone drink poisons. Our children's teeth to be exact . But the freedom of information act , used by a certain lady, dont know who she is , to expose exactly what they are playing at . And we are disgusted. Enough said.

The SHA . These are like the 12 'deputies' the PCT called in to legitimate and ultimately enforce the plan. Now most people know that this issue is a massive breach of human rights and pretty much illegal except for taking advantage of Labour governments acts of parliament allowing the decision to mass medicate the population .Not only that the SHA who implements this plan have ignored the evidence, broken the guidelines, they act like and are nazis hell bent on enforcement.

Southampton City Council can do nothing about it , the SHA are mucher 'harder' than them . HAF c laimed a small 'victory' when they gathered a petition to get the issue discussed for 15 whole minutes at one of their daily sesssions. Arent the HAF great ?

The Daily Echo , has taken and published peoples comments, the events, in some detail but not enough. What is critical we know is "names and faces" but they know that too. The general public has sounded their opinion> overwhelmingly against , even according to SHA figures. But ahead they are going, while the daily Echo weakly announces it. Not weekly - weakly.

The general public then , are left to form their alliances because they are democratic citizens who want something done. But what has been done : not nearly enough > next to nothing at all, by the very chairman of the organisation formed to oppose it. And I am going to level here : it's because he is one of them. Names and Faces remember : and whoworks for the PCT ?

Who now is it, that collects the information , at point source , all the details, all the arguments put , all the names and faces ? Who is it who takes their donations from them ?
A great spokesman who has nearly won ? Or a lazy fraudulent liar who is a closet medico-nazi child molester - like the rest of them. ?
Or was it this worthless worm who is the chairman of HAF?

Well I'll tell you : names and faces , thats what you need to know. Watching the videos of the SHA consultation meeting February 2009 (national archives link)national archives link (not video) says it all about Nazi behaviour and how their plans are made. : get every name and face you can if you live there , because they belong in prision.

And never end with your questions ?

So ; why is thevideo mentioned above not available from HAF website anymore? More to the point, why , are the pages which propose you can watch it , mirrored with other things on google results, other 'updates' rather than the original evidence? Why since searching the site today, has it been removed ? We do wonder.

Here's a link to HAF page which says it is about this video but it is not. Saying that I have just had a call from Southern Water > can you beleive it ? I can : but you dont scare us Nazis _get off our world.

Hampshire Against Fluoridation?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

I'm sorry but these people really piss me off they make it sound as though fluoride is a miracle substance that will magically keep our teeth perfect.No,children that have missing teeth or fillings is because there getting too much sugar and not caring for them properly,not because of fluoride.
Cut the candy's the juices the excess sugars and make sure their teeth are clean by brushing and flossing you don't really need toothpaste either.Very simple.

My family spent 5 yrs in Japan no fluoridation there,and non of my children had cavities,how can that be?When we returned to the states after the first year of being home I found my daughter had dental fluorosis,and has it to this day.Nobody should have to feel bad when you pick up a glass of water to drink knowing it has poison in it.Knowing this and giving it to your children to drink,.......it's a crime our water shouldn't be poisoned...these people make me sick!
Never give up the fight....

edit on 1-8-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Fraud is also a crime

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Wow, this has blown me away. I am a sotonian (southampton born and bred) myself and this debate about fluoride in the water has been going on for some time now. I read and became aware of the dangers of fluoride a long time ago but always assumed that no matter how many protests,ralleys or petitions you do, the bigwigs and people with money will always get what they want in the end.
Great thread, thanks

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I have been watching this interest. as I live just a few miles from southampton, I think this situation is dreadful. We should be able to choose for ourselves, I am sure that anyone who wants flouride can purchase toothpaste containing it. It is not necessary to dose everyone up.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenMe2012

It appears the 'house against' in this debate was compromised from before the start . It is critical to retain that video (4 parts) of the Feb 2009 SHA meeting, and determine why it has been mirrored with false webpages purporting to carry it , so many times .
HAF is trying to remove it/bury it/forget it. Because HAF is the PCT in disguise and the evidence is contained in the video> that's why.
Its also why the chairman of HAF has focussed so much on the SHA here, leaving the PCT (the ones who wanted fluoride in the first place) almost entirely out of the debate.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenMe2012
reply to post by ZIPMATT

always assumed that no matter how many protests,ralleys or petitions you do, the bigwigs and people with money will always get what they want in the end.

there are people ready to cover them in egg over this. no they couldnt get away with it if HAF wasnt so weak. But we know why its weak> Hampshire Against Fluoride is a total fraud.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Why are they Nazis exactly? Do they pursue living space in eastern europe? Indulge in genocide? Plan on reversing their economic downslide with an ambitious program of government works and military spending? Sorry, this isn't meant to come off as spiteful as it likely is, but its become so easy to simply slap the NAZI sticker on anything people think is bad.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiskyKisses

Its ok, ask as many questions as you like . I dont see the label nazi slapped on things, all that often. It has to apply to be a correct categorisation. Since having read Mein Kampf, I could have used the term 'Hitleresque' , but when there are more than one of them, they become named by the organisation he founded.
It is not only me who uses this term about 'them'. The freedom of information act revealed more than one aspect of this issue to have been conducted in the vein of nazist ideals, and ways of thinking, and modes of operation.
Fluoridation here (called The Southampton Project is an experiment in which the harms of the substances released will be studied using the local population. That is the state forcing people into a medico-nazi idea. It doesnt take much gut feeling to know that that kind of behaviour, is seriously wrong.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
So John Spottiswoode the Chairman for HAF is also working for the PCT? Does anybody know what position he holds there?
There is a woman here in Southampton called Gerri Milner who has taken the whole fluoride matter to court but lost the final appeal on June 16th 2011. Would she be a good person to get this information to as she has people behind her such as lawyers.
I read on the Daily echo website that SHA set aside £400,000 to fight this case so Gerri must have backers I guess.
Now the case ended over a month ago and the Authorities said that they wanted this poison in our water as soon as possible. Possibly within months so its a fight against time if something is to be done.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
And what about the other guy on the HAF site, Stephen Peckham?
There something weird about him looking at the picture.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

In the february 2009 meeting, Peckham announced his affiliation with the PCT, at the beginning of his address to the SHA . After that he continued to make his case against fluoride, to the members of the SHA.
Ever since , the SHA , who no one can do anything about , have been the 'demons' who want fluoride . Now while this is true, they in fact are less than half the problem .
Where Peckham has 'failed' (or succeeded) is in leaving the originators of this idea , out of the debate . And hence the public have been grossly misinformed , if you like blaming the jailers for what the judge has decreed.
So where does this great idea fluoride come from ? Southampton City Primary Care Trust . Where did they get it? The parent PCT. Where did they get the idea? The Health Protection Agency (HPA) And the HPA? From the World Health Organisation (WHO) And them? From the United Nations (UN) .
SCPCT need to be named and shamed. They should be blamed, every step of the way > not the enforcers.
Now the mayor of southampton > the asian lady who looks as of she has been beaten senseless since childhood > she needs a full helping of shame. But look out > you're now talking about the most evil people in southampton .

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
To continue further we find the common bond between these players here mentioned. There is one : 'health' . The most important political issue of all.
The plan here runs far deeper than just fluoride , which is a 'test case' in southampton. Local national and international health policies are being coordinated against its residents, for development into wider areas.
Look at it this way : the HPA are a very powerful body in the UK. They have the power to shut down and take control of ANY institution they wish, by covering it in the red tape of 'experts'. You cannot argue with 'professional' opinions : that is why the BMA (British Medical Association) are the most powerful pressure group in UK politics too. Medics then, are unaccountable in politics. Entirely unaccountable .
While you should be getting the picture look at the PCT. If they liked, they could organise that you go and see the 'brain police'. Ever encountered a forensic psychologist? He could decide to lock you up for a stretch of several years, just like that , and no one is going to hear you scream. Not even a tribunal : which is made up of , would you beleive it, doctors. They dont need evidence, they only need to 'feel' that treatment is necessary for you, 'at this time'. The NHS has become a political tool > the pcts rule the districts, and they can call sha or hpa or mha if they want, to back them up.

The PCT isnt only in the Mayor's seat (which is supposedly an honorary role), or round at the hospital feeding the pharmaceutical giants their profits. No, it goes a long way further than that. It's in the HAF too. Who do you think coordinates social services?
The Police?
There is a multi-agency factor > and the PCT have fast become those who control southampton's residents. Directly, by name and face, and with no come backs. Now they have direct access to yours and everyone's drinking water supply, on grounds of 'children's teeth'. They have enforced this scandal of a plan in spite of the public being consulted and voicing their opinion against it, democratically. Now that , is a symptom of something much more sinister than that even, going on , round your locality.
Names and Faces, what is the Daily Echo playing at ? You have to be 'in' on the plan because it is so very illegal indeed. But police dont happen by doctors offices too often : they 've obviously taken the hipocratic oath havent they 'first do no harm..'

Case in point : how LONG did it take to realise that Dr. Harold Shipmann had murdered 58 people?

edit on 3-8-2011 by ZIPMATT because: Harold #man

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

If the 4 part video of the Feb 2009 SHA consultation meeting has now been taken off the HAF website, do you possibly know where can a copy be obtained?
We have no hope without this video right?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Here is a link from UKagainstfluoride which has been retained. SCSHA meeting feb 2009

I'd never ascribe a point where we say "there is no hope" . But I would be prepared to assess the full extent of a problem, before dealing with it.
In this case we need selective management. Names and Faces . To subject these (so called medics) to full public scrutiny , is one of their worst fears . They will suffer loss of confidence and fail , as has happened before when the truth has been brought close to other local PCTs.
Hampshire Against Fluoride is even named wrongly. Southampton Against the Southampton Project , needs a chairman a secretary and a treasurer. Or do they ?

The rights of children , who have no say , even democratically , is a spearhead on which SCPCT will be impaled.
What they are doing to children, is the worst part of all . Which part of 'absolutely illegal' dont we get ? Real names and faces > real crimes .

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Click a video from within the link, and you may also note that it remains unlisted on youtube : as in "only those with the link can view the video" . LOL a u3A birdwatching tour is next up...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

You forgot the other player in this, Southern Water

or should I say J.P.Morgan via the Greensands Consortium who beat off a rival bid from Goldman Sachs

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Stephen Peckham speaking at the SHA meeting at St. Mary's Stadium, Southampton, Feb 2009

"I appreciate the importance of the decision being made here. I mean I have sat in the same position as a PCT non executive for southampton PCT when this decision originally came up, and know as a board member you have to be very clear about the nature of the evidence and the arguments for and against in order to make a decision."

www.youtube.com...=719
Starts from about 11.40
edit on 4-8-2011 by EnlightenMe2012 because: spelling mistake

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

I am a little amazed here. Personally, we here in the States had always heard that the water in Europe was not Fluoridated. I know GB is/isn't considered part of Europe proper, depending on who you talk to at any given moment, but I guess I had just assumed the folks on the other side of the ocean knew all about the dangers of Fluoride and simply would not tolerate it.

Many times it's pointed out that there are protests in Europe and England, but there are few, if any, in the United States. Although to be fair I must say that when there is a protest, our lap dog press here does it's best to side with TPTB or cover it as little as possible. I have always felt that Fluoride was an important part of the reason for this lack of protest, evidently someone in in England thinks this is true as well.

I am genuinely sorry that you guys have to fight this fight now too, but don't give up. It sounds like the people there are at least still more informed about it than our citizenry here. Generally, when you do inform someone here who is unaware you either get a look that says "You're a nut job" or one that resembles a deer caught in the headlights.

Here is an older video that I caught the other day. It taught me some things I hadn't known so I thought I would post it in hopes it would give you more ammo to work with.

And here is the full link in case I didn't get it posted right.

Great thread.
he Bizarre History Of Fluoride (FULL)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join