It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America FALLING... the FULL story!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Evening, friends. I am here to report to you a prophetic vision I had earlier today... something dire shall occur very soon in this country, something so magnificently horrifying that 70% of the nation's population will not live to see the end of it.

It goes that on October 21, 2012 (MARK THIS ON YOUR CALENDARS!!), Barack Hussein Obama II will announce himself Supreme Leader of the United States, dissolving the Congress and suspending the Constitution due to an 'emergency situation' as a result of al-Qaeda terrorists occupying six major cities -- though I am not certain what many of them are I can conclude Los Angeles is definitely one. Most of the people will be furious and will attempt rebellion until false flag terror begins the next day in three of those six listed and the people begin to accept it 'for their safety'. The reality of this whole drama is that two candidates, Representative Ron Paul and the Libertarian Party's presidential nominee, are rising in the ranks fast and one of the two may very well win. Ron Paul at this time has definitely secured the Republican nomination and is positioned to win in the upcoming elections, but Obama and his cronies... they will not have it. Fed Reserve Chairman Benjamin Bernanke will initiate the Quantitative Easing Four and Five and hyper-inflate the currency almost immediately, but subsequently will lie publicly to the people that the new rampant inflation is a result of terrorism. Again, the sheeple will take it. On November 5, 2012, one day before the scheduled elections, all of the nation's power will be shut down by government order, mass chaos to flood the streets. Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano will be assassinated by rebels after announcing that the 'terrorists' were Libertarians and the power shut down was necessary to 'drive them away'. Hillary Clinton will flee the country, as will her husband and other members of the Cabinet. Anyway, for the next month (the elections not taking place at all), there will be a totalitarian Hell in America until finally, on December 21, 2012, 5,000,000 Americans march to the Capitol and another 2,500,000 to the White House and storm both buildings. All but seven congressmen stabbed and either killed or seriously wounded, those not dead tried for treason by the new government. On January 3, 2013, the new government begins with new representation and a new presidency, how this will be determined I do not currently know...

Anyway, BE on the LOOK OUT! RADICAL change is COMING!!!!

--Nania

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Nania

What makes you think Obama has any say in what goes on in the country... now or later???

(Presidents are puppets.)

If anyone was to magically rise up in power as "supreme ruler" it would be an oil company exec, or the founders of Wal-mart

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Nania

Good story. I actually LOL a few times. I'll be waiting to see if your tale comes true.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
TPTB might want to keep Obama president. He is a good puppy! Better than Ron Paul

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Sweet.

I'm organizing a Dominionist Christian Republic from the ashes. Who wants in?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
9Nania,
Is it true that you predicted the Japanese earthquake two days prior?

Also,
is this current prediction in any way based on your observations of Elenin?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

David Grouchy

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

This person claims to be the famous 9Nania.

If so I guess we'll find out soon!

edit on 1-8-2011 by Partygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
So when you forsawe that 70% percent was no longer going to be around, did that percentage pop up in the vision, did you see like a 7 and a 0 and thought that makes 70% percent, or what?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
ALSO,

CRYPTIC messages. I do not know what these mean, but they were given to me by who I believe to be an angel:

-Jay Schnecteddy
-Tell a LIE and it will be your demise

The first is probably a name. The other a clue.

Elenin is related to all of this. THE MAYA FORETOLD THIS. HEED!

God bless you all.

edit on 8/1/2011 by 9Nania because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
An interesting vision of the future... though, I think most are too busy being glued to World of Warcraft or Call of Duty.... maybe the chaos was caused when they turned off the power... and people woke up...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Nania

Hay! That's Harold Campings day, or is it the 28th?! Oh boy, hes gonna mads!
edit on 1-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
October 21st, 2011 or October 21st, 2012?

October 21st, 2011 makes more sense

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 9Nania
-Jay Schnecteddy
-Tell a LIE and it will be your demise

Ok, I accept your two tokens and am willing to read your information as written by someone who doesn't favor sarcasm, and isn't into trolling.

But before the doomsday star falls buring from the sky,
aren't the churches all supposed to receive grevious persectution and loose huge numbers of followers first?

...oh, wait.

So, what the opening post suggest to me is that the power will have to be shut off because winter, even fall, won't come and the surface of the earth will become so hot that continuing to run electricy through the power lines will melt down the utilities infrastructure.

I'll check back on this thread on Oct 31'st,
if the net is still up.

David Grouchy

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
WOW!!! i need YOUR prescription. Cuz mine does nothing cool like this.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Nania, while I respect you as a kind, caring individual, I must say you are the most delusional person on this forum. You have taken the popularity you earned as a result of coincidentally predicting a national disaster and spun it into a sort of Glenn Beck/Alex Jones persona whereby you feel you can vomit any sort of drivel from your voicebox and expect that people will believe it. Well, I'm sorry but, this ends now. Not only does your post here indicate you have no knowledge of what you are even discussing but you are also crazy and rhetorical. Stop for our sake, please.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kinaro
the popularity you earned as a result of coincidentally predicting a national disaster

Phew, This Line alone. Just the one word! (emphasis mine)

You give me hope for Humanity.

Hands down, one of the most SANE things I've read on the forum all morning ♥

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 9Nania
ALSO,

CRYPTIC messages. I do not know what these mean, but they were given to me by who I believe to be an angel:

edit on 8/1/2011 by 9Nania because: (no reason given)

Since Angels only communicate and give messages to real prophets, and of those the last one lived 1400 years go, then it is more likely that you were not contacted by an angel, but by a Jinn. Who will give you 1 truth mixed with 99 lies, thus lead you astray.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Nania

...well not that I was really entertaining the idea, but it's made impossible by the fact that there is no way there could be an al qaida force in the US large enough to occupy 6 cities.

Also.. just because your pilot light went out it does not make your house the cave of the oracle.
; P
edit on 1-8-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
My prediction

Within weeks after the debt ceiling is raised, bernanke comes with his doom speech saying how it is necessary to stimultate the economy with liquidity.
Little secret is that the federal reserve needs to buy the bonds as nobody will want to buy them on this interest level.
And if the interest would rise, the deficit will grow, but this naturaly can and will be blamed on Obama so his election is very unsure.
The campaign for Ron Paul continues to progress, his support is growing to be the largest making him the favorite candidate to become the 45th president of America.

Numbers, 45 4+5=9
Numbers 9 represents the sun, the base of the sun is insight, light in darkness.
There is no number 10,.. 9+1 make 10, the end marks a new beginning.
Light is not inflamed by the outer world, it is inflamed with deep inner understanding.

So based on that, Ron Paul, as down to earth as he is, wise when it comes to fiscal policies, he will be the one the replace Obama.
The crisis has opened the eyes of American citizens, the darkness of the unknowing state, gradually fades away.
It will be tough, the debt has risen to 16.5 trillion, 55 million citizens rely on food stamps, and the unemployment has risen to 10 percent officialy.
Ron Paul will be a leader in the first period of his presidency, but after doing the necessary reforms he gradually becomes a representive for America, not to lead them to wars but to a prosperous future.

China will see its citizens stand up for themselfs, demanding change and fight for their rights as a human being.
Gradually humanity comes to understand how retarded the world today is and disassociates themself from the established order.
Dictatorships will fall, fiat currency will end, wars will end, and borders fade away.

By 2016, 2+0+1+6=9 will be the mark of change in history.
By 2017, 2+0+1+7=10, 1+0=1 is new beginning of an era.

So forget about 2012 as the date when the world ends, it is the beginning of something new.
We will suffer, but out of that suffering passion is born, and that passion is the beginning of true beauty.
We shall live to enjoy life as free beings, not as slaves to a sytem, nor as a lesser, but as equals.

Boys and girls, the future is bright like the sun in the blue sky.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I cannot believe this is the REAL 9Nania. This member has said in the welcome thread that the next video would prove it, and a new vid came out without any proof. We called this member on it, and got the response that it would be added to comments section. It still has not. I would take this vision with a grain of salt, as I don't think this is the original 9Nania that predicted Japan.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join