It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

americans arent under control.. you are wake up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
evryone keeps saying americans need to wake were being controlled lol

well i counter with your all under control

you say were controled then in the same breath tell us we we should let them CONTROL health care

your powers to be have been telling you we are traitors, criminals, for over 500 years because people kept leaving. and government dont like that .so they tell you to hate us and like little sheep you all do..

.its like how americans were taught in the 70s and 80s to hate russians, accept for 500 years in your case

and the thing is all you guys believe your POWERS TO BE on this one .. cmon guys think about it.

now take your minds back.. wake up you can do it..

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by superballs

Can anyone translate? Over 500 years? Huh? And just so you know, America is under heavy control thanks to media, Hollywood, the Music Industry, Pharmaceutical drug companies, doctors, our disgusting, processed, genetically manipulated foods, and everything else in between they can get their greedy little hands on. USA =

You could say most of the world's population has to wake up, and they are

your name is superballs. And why is this in the US Political Madness forum?
edit on 31-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I thought that ATS was an English speaking (or typing) website. That was unintelligible to me. OP care to write that again?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Who, exactly, is this thread directed at? It's actually a rhetorical question since I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but you never actually stated who you're talking to. Threads that are written like this are just one of the reason other countries have a poor opinion of Americans. Thanks a lot.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I remember in the 50's I stood and said the pledge like all the other kids in school and I learned to love and respect my country.

When JFK, RFK, MLK, and even Lennon were shot dead I said to myself there is something wrong here.
All those people had one thing in common. They were Liberals.
Can we remember any assassinations of other Party members?

There is a not so secretive, powerful and armed... anti -liberal faction here in the US and they are in a position to kill people who oppose a certain path for us.

This makes me believe there IS ANOTHER PATH intended for us and it seems like we are following along...now they have all those pesky, powerful liberal detractors out of the way.

If another LIBERAL - PEOPLE PERSON comes along as powerful, they will be put out of the equation also.

What group could hate and fear so violently?
And are they getting their way?
It made me wonder about America. Who the heck are we?

These days I still say the pledge and sing the anthems but I do a whole lot of wondering about Americas roots and actual purpose too. Especially when I read about how other countries disallow toxins in their foods we allow here, those people have 4 day work week, nationalized health care and even humane prison systems.

Makes you wonder.
Maybe we are getting sold a bill of goods wrapped up in fancy "freedom looking" wrapping paper?
Maybe we are the final experiment.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

you say were controled then in the same breath tell us we we should let them CONTROL health care

Who said that? They better knot have1!

I didnt hear em say that, did you?

We better get them!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
the ops point here is that

everyone screams that americans are under too much control

and then ponders a most significant question

when americans think they are under too much control why in the hell would that majority of the american people

support that power of life and death over them such as obama care aka the care act?

why do they keep adding to it?

the answer here is one group of people is different than the other meaning the group who didnt want obama care is that group who thinks that government has too much power.

then other group who thinks things are all just fine and dandy want more and more and support fascist ideology
edit on 31-7-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

i am not surprised you are able to decipher that gibberish.

tea leaves?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

as opposed to your gibberish

the magic 8 ball

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
reply to post by neo96

i am not surprised you are able to decipher that gibberish.

tea leaves?

Yeah right, that is freaky

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by superballs

and the thing is all you guys believe your POWERS TO BE on this one .. cmon guys think about it.

uh, don't you mean the POWERS THAT BE ? How can you believe "powers to be" if they aren't even powers yet.

cmon guy think about it.....

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I'm not Wake up. I'm Steve!

I can agree that certain wealthy puppeteers love to influence the way we think.
edit on 31-7-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
all your wakes up belong to me

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Here's my interpretation of the OP:

Originally posted by superballs
evryone keeps saying americans need to wake were being controlled lol

well i counter with your all under control

People outside of America keep saying that we're are being controlled by our government, I suggest that it is you being controlled by your governments.

You say we're being controlled, but then say that your government paid health care is a better system.

your powers to be have been telling you we are traitors, criminals, for over 500 years because people kept leaving. and government dont like that .so they tell you to hate us and like little sheep you all do..

Your governments tell you that Americans are traitors and criminals because they don't want people leaving their country, so you hate us because they tell you to.

.its like how americans were taught in the 70s and 80s to hate russians, accept for 500 years in your case

It reminds me of how we were conditioned to hate Russia in the 70's and 80's

now take your minds back.. wake up you can do it..

In conclusion, I believe you are all being controlled by deception.

I think what the OP is trying to say is that's it hypocritical to accuse one country of being controlled because everyone is controlled in one way or another.

EDIT: Please don't point flamethrowers at me.

edit on 1-8-2011 by N3k9Ni because: (no reason given)

top topics

join