It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It was bad enough in Quartzsite, now it's spreading

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
As if the city "leaders" of Quartzsite AZ weren't bright enough to read the constitution, now it's sister city of Gould Arkansas has said....well-read it for yourself. Are city governments thinking that people aren't paying attention? What's wrong with these idiots?

seeingredaz.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by whyshouldI trustyou2619

There seems to be a disconnect between municipal and state laws, in that they don't seem to provide for an expeditious solution to such injustices. Or have I got it all wrong?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Democracy in action. Its all a load of crap and there is no real honest to goodness reason anyone can give that shows we actually need to be governed. I don't care if you are left, right or center, when you vote, this is ultimatly the BS you are voting for. Good luck to ya. As For myself, I'll just mind my own business and let the voters kill themselves off. I don't willing accept slavery, why would I vote for it.
edit on 31-7-2011 by NuroSlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
So, the dispute started when the council voted to reject an $800,000 grant to repair the sewage system. He, Mayor Nash, thinks that they are trying to loose the city charter, but doesn't know why. Sounds familiar.

There seems to be an evil plot afoot to nullify our constitution, from DC to City Hall.
If I lived in that town, I'd call for a recall election for the city council.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Here's a link to the video about the pistol whipping .

edit on 31-7-2011 by Silverado292 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This just goes to show what kinds of idiots make it onto city council boards.

They either have no knowledge of the U.S. Constitution, or they just don't care about it.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
What do they do if they found out people are meeting? I mean.. when people have to have those kinds of meetings the government is generally the last person to be told. Nawmsayin'?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

gee hope you don't live in AZ

maybe i'm being paranoid here,

but what if tyranny is being imposed one community at a time?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
From here it will only get worse, as news of these towns spread people will begin to take notice not only of these towns but it will also make them interested in what's going on in their local political arena. As it spreads it will begin to spread faster, this is exponenciality. Yes, I did make that word up. It's mine, back off.

top topics

join