It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy to destroy the most natural forms of sport (running, jumping) reaches a new peak in Athen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
It has been a long time since mass media started a campaign to try to destroy the most natural forms of sport (running, jumping).
The essential pieces are :
- total media blackout about major events, even when these draw crowds like no other international sport, i.e. where local athletes have no chance to win (just check the last Golden League Meeting in Paris St. Denis, where 65,000 attended).
- campaign of lies against major athletes, accused of doping and immediately presented by the media as guilty.
- athletics mentioned only in the context of these manufactured doping cases.

The first peak was reached with the case of Dieter Baumann, the german gold medal winner of 5,000 meters in the Olympics in 1992.

The recent case of Marion Jones was a preview of the bomb the conspirators were preparing for the last hours before the start of the Olympics :
- statements of Marion Jones censored (she was ready to take a lie detector test)
- in spite of the fact that no proof was presented, she was presented in the media as guilty. The direction of the famous Golden League Meeting in Z�rich stated that she would not be invited to compete there.
- accusations based on a confessed liar (ex-husband of Jones)

With the case of Kenteris and Thanou this campaign reaches a new peak. This time the conspiracy went to lengths that were never seen in any of the previous cases.

Latest developments :
- the declarations of the injured athletes ("I am innocent; we were not notified to come to a doping control, the media is lying") are being censored.
- the media suggests that the athletes are not injured and spreads a totally false story about their "accident" (which was in fact an attack planned by the conspirators)

You have to go as far as Russia or China to find out what Kenteris said ...
english1.people.com.cn...

BTW, Baumann was the only white athlete to win a long distance race at the Olympics in the last 20 years.
Kenteris was the only white athlete to win a sprint distance race at the Olympics in the last 20 years.

[edit on 17-8-2004 by MattMarriott]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
From Aug. 17
I posted this thread in iaaf.org - without mentioning the IAAF as part of the conspiracy. After many people said they agreed, the thread was soon deleted.

Now let's see how long the new thread "Conspiracy against athletics can't be exposed - not even in iaaf.org" survives ...

www.iaaf.org...

=====
Update August 25 - PROOF THAT the IOC / IAAF are manipulating the samples

It is sad that people just want to close their eyes to an unprecedented conspiracy in the world of sports.
The conspirators knew that Korzhanenko (russian olympic gold medal in shot put) would win. For some reason they decided previously that the shot put should take place two days before the rest of the athletic events and it would take place in the original stadium in Olympia (both things unprecedented ...). Creating the stage to deliver maximum impact for a long planned act in the doping conspiracy.

From the site if the irish television :
www.rte.ie...

Korzhanenko also said she demanded the DNA testing of her samples and the samples that contained the banned steroid stanozolol, but her demand was rejected by WADA.

[edit on 25-8-2004 by MattMarriott]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
IAAF (International Amateur Athletic Federation) is totally controlled by the conspirators that are trying to destroy athletics by all means. Just the same thing as all the NATO governments, that are preparing the genocide of the sheeple they are supposed to "protect" ...

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
sure marion jones didnt use anything... thats why she got gold last time, but now that all eyes are on her, she cant even qualify...hmmmm...........

oh and did i mention the man like features she displays? doping is common and does happen..look at barry bonds or sammy sosa...now look at their rookie photos...do ya notice a difference? these guys are drafted in their prime. usually one starts to sag as they get older...these guys are getting bigger and bigger, and also....look at their forheads...thats a dead give away. it gets larger. these guys look like neanderthals....sure nothings going on...just a conspiricy.......

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
You don't know what you are talking about, you are just repeating the perception that I mentioned above that the masses should get from the lies spread in mass media. Jones DID qualify for the Olympics. She will be defending her title in long jump - unless the conspirators will come up with another lie until then.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
You don't know what you are talking about, you are just repeating the perception that I mentioned above that the masses should get from the lies spread in mass media. Jones DID qualify for the Olympics. She will be defending her title in long jump - unless the conspirators will come up with another lie until then.

Jones did qualify for the long jump. ONE event. In 2000, she qualified for 5. So she's just a little tired from dealing with the BALCO scandal?

Uh-huh. Sure. It doesn't prove anything but it sure looks fishy.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
=======
CONSPIRACY to destroy the most natural forms of sport (running, jumping): new peak in Athens

It has been a long time since mass media started a campaign to try to destroy the most natural forms of sport (running, jumping).
The essential pieces are :
- total media blackout about major events, even when these draw crowds like no other international sport, i.e. where local athletes have no chance to
win(just check the last Golden League Meeting in Paris St. Denis, where 65,000 attended).
- campaign of lies against major athletes, accused of doping and immediately presented by the media as guilty.
- athletics mentioned only in the context of these manufactured doping cases.

The first peak was reached with the case of Dieter Baumann, the german gold medal winner of 5,000 meters in the Olympics in 1992.

The recent case of Marion Jones was a preview of the bomb the conspirators were preparing for the last hours before the start of the Olympics :
- statements of Marion Jones censored (she was ready to take a lie detector test)
- in spite of the fact that no proof was presented, she was presented in the media as guilty. The direction of the famous Golden League Meeting in
Z�rich stated that she would not be invited to compete there.
- accusations based on a confessed liar (ex-husband of Jones)

With the case of Kenteris and Thanou this campaign reaches a new peak.
The conspirators (which control not only the media but also the sport structures involved like IOC, IAAF, doping control commissions, etc) went to lengths that were never seen in any of the previous cases.

Latest developments (August 16) :
- the declarations of the injured athletes ("I am innocent; we were not notified to come to a doping control, the media is lying") are being censored.
- the media suggests that the athletes are not injured and spreads a totally false story about their "accident" (which was in fact an attack planned by the conspirators)

You have to go as far as Russia or China to find out what Kenteris said ...
english1.people.com.cn...

BTW, Baumann was the only white athlete to win a long distance race at the Olympics in the last 20 years.
Kenteris was the only white athlete to win a sprint distance race at the Olympics in the last 20 years.

==========
To people who ask : "And who exactly is behind this conspiracy???"

The same people that pay NEK DOMIN for spamming this board 24 hours a day (from August 15 on, at www.kenteris.gr... ).
The same people that control the banks, insurance companies, factories, big real estate.
The same people that control all the mass media in the NATO countries.
The very same media that tries to make people believe that GOOD is BAD and that BAD is GOOD ... that Kerry is the alternative to Bush and vice-versa.
The very same people that know that their time has come to an end now, and because of that resort to the most unthinkable conspiracies to try to have some extra time before the final showdown ...

====== treason from within
IAAF is of course part of the conspiracy - treason from within - just like the NATO governments - check it for yourself

I posted this thread in iaaf.org - without mentioning the IAAF as part of the conspiracy. After some people expressing agreement, the thread was soon deleted.
Check it for yourself, by trying to post something on the subject and see how long it survives in iaaf.org ...
Explanation : IAAF (International Amateur Athletic Federation) is totally controlled by the conspirators that are trying to destroy athletics by all means. Just the same thing as all the NATO governments, that are preparing the genocide of the sheeple they are supposed to "protect" ...

=======
Why was so easy for the NATO sheeple to swallow these lies ?
The NATO sheeple have been submitted to the largest (with exponential intensity) brainwash operation Mankind has ever seen.
The result was zombies that lost the perception of the fundamental values of human nature.
One of these values is justice, which demands that all parts have a chance to explain their view in a conflict.
That's why they were unable / unwilling to pose the cardinal question : why isn't Kenteris allowed to express his view in the media ?

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
OK you go on and on about the conspiracy but you offer no suggestion to a motive.

Motive is the key to all conspiracy theories, the "why".

Why are they going to the extremes you mention to "kill" a already pretty booring and spectator unfreindly sport?

I mean by this when you go to an athletics ground with all events in full swing... well... you just don't know where to look and you quickly loose intrest. Its just not a spectator sport in my opinion (specificly track and field which is the "core" of the olympics).

Exeption here is Ice Hockey in the winter olympics but here they pull in the pros from the NHL where as olympic soccer they don't.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Bonds is off his usual home run and his batting average would be much lower if pitchers didn't walk him all the time. Even his former teammates said he was juicing.

Giambi shows up to camp looking like he lost 50 pounds and he's clearly nowhere near the player he was. Lastly, he spends most of the season sick and he is now diagnosed with cancer but the team and the player won't divulge much info. I'm guessing testicular cancer, which I think I read somewhere is often associated with steroid use.

Yeah, they're all clean.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Let me say right now, that no matter what conspiracy is out there to end the media coverage of sporting events, it aint gonna happen. Pro Sports advertising is a multi-BILLION dollar business. It will never go away. We will never stop watching sports and the media will never stop showing pro sports. Why, because it's all about the mighty dollar. Pure and simple. Take away sports in the media and you will send the world into a major recession. Funny to think of it that way. Something as simplistic as running and jumping can make or break a nation financially.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The conspirators knew that Korzhanenko (russian olympic gold medal in shot put) would win. For some reason they decided previously that the shot put should take place two days before the rest of the athletic events and it would take place in the original stadium in Olympia (both things unprecedented ...). Creating the stage to deliver maximum impact for a long planned act in the doping conspiracy.

From the site if the irish television :
www.rte.ie...

Korzhanenko also said she demanded the DNA testing of her samples and the samples that contained the banned steroid stanozolol, but her demand was rejected by WADA.
www.rte.ie...

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Sorry but the comment about female athletes showing clear masculin features is indeed a very good pointer at heavy substance abuse.

From age 14 to 23 I was very heavy into Fitness training and martial arts and I've seen quite alot of body builders and athletes that displayed out of the ordinary features like that in short periods of time and after getting to talk to them and seeing what was going on, they did indeed use substances.

One of the female athletes that usualy trained at the same time as me was a top "bodyform" fitness athlete. After a while we became pritty good friends and started to talk and go out to dinner or parties together from time to time.

During a conversation about doping, she told me that its nearly imposible for someone to win a fitness and especialy the "bodyform" versions of the competitions, without using some kind of helping agent, mainly because the requirements for the sports ask for supernatural qualities that are only naturaly happening in a very low persentage of people.

Some are so pulled up into the sport that their substance abuse goes way to far and leads to heart problems(and in some, if not alot, of cases fatal) and in female cases the transformation of the female clitoris to a penis like form and size. The masculin characteristics in the face are usualy a first pointer to doping with females and are usualy also the first pointer that stuff is going to go awry. Another pointer is when people in sports with overdeveloped body's start having injuries all over the place and show an abnormal level of fatigue after just a short while in a competition, thats where heart problems, caused by substance abuse, become visible and dangerous.

Some of the definatly sure but unproven doping users in top sports at the moment must be the Williams sisters in tennis. At their peak, their body was just incredibly developed compared to normal tennis players, they had a service like a male player and they won most of their matches purely on stamina and power.

Now lately, neither of the sisters has the stamina to finish a tournament, they have all kinds of injuries that don't even happen during matches and their bodies just look unnatural for being female.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sublime4372
sure marion jones didnt use anything... thats why she got gold last time, but now that all eyes are on her, she cant even qualify...hmmmm...........

oh and did i mention the man like features she displays? doping is common and does happen..look at barry bonds or sammy sosa...now look at their rookie photos...do ya notice a difference? these guys are drafted in their prime. usually one starts to sag as they get older...these guys are getting bigger and bigger, and also....look at their forheads...thats a dead give away. it gets larger. these guys look like neanderthals....sure nothings going on...just a conspiricy.......

She is 4 years older and under naziesqu presure from a power crazed organization...so yeah she didn't qualify. She is an elete athlete and her muscularity along with superior genetics I guess could give her masculine like asthetics.

Yeah look at their rookie pics from what 20 years ago for bonds and 10 + for Sossa.....so yeah they matured and grew and train 24/7 365 days a year and they are not drafted in their prime! they are drafted in late adolescents. Bigger foreheads are impossible as the cranial sutures have fused after puberty. Doesn't matter what they take! Steroids don't cause bone growth anyhow.

And if Sossa is taking Steroids it is over the counter in the DR. Quite legal.

To assume that testicular cancer is Giambis ailment is without merit. If anything steroids shut down testicular function and would only exacerbate a pre existing condition. NO ONE has ever died as the direct result of anabolic steroid use ...NO ONE. One can actually live healthier and longer with their proper use. Steroids are like muscle cars these days they get the job done but a Lambourghini(human growth hormone) does it much better and with greater efficiency.

Not to jump down your throat but you are speaking whithout correct knowlege or facts.

And the fact that they do use steroids and hGH is irrelevant. It is a business not some sort of bastardized and twisted ethical contest as to who is "natural". I am afraid to even debate this issue any further as it appears that the lies and disinfomation that has been disseminated by the government and media is belived simply becasue they say so. Yet almost all medical organizasions will not agree with the governmental lies. And it is usually people that get beaten thast complain about other's drug use. These are adults we are talking about.

The IOC and IAAF are making the Olympics something they were not intended to be. The Olypics are not the bastion of pure athletes and never were. Olympic motto says nothing about not using drugs. Simply higher stronger faster(I f I remember correctly). Ancient olympians did use strychnine and other drus to ease pain and confer aggresion and stamina.

If you really want to assign blame then it is us. We love the homerun kings and the massive football players and the gazelle like runners and all the rest. We crave it!

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
Sorry but the comment about female athletes showing clear masculin features is indeed a very good pointer at heavy substance abuse.

From age 14 to 23 I was very heavy into Fitness training and martial arts and I've seen quite alot of body builders and athletes that displayed out of the ordinary features like that in short periods of time and after getting to talk to them and seeing what was going on, they did indeed use substances.

One of the female athletes that usualy trained at the same time as me was a top "bodyform" fitness athlete. After a while we became pritty good friends and started to talk and go out to dinner or parties together from time to time.

During a conversation about doping, she told me that its nearly imposible for someone to win a fitness and especialy the "bodyform" versions of the competitions, without using some kind of helping agent, mainly because the requirements for the sports ask for supernatural qualities that are only naturaly happening in a very low persentage of people.

Some are so pulled up into the sport that their substance abuse goes way to far and leads to heart problems(and in some, if not alot, of cases fatal) and in female cases the transformation of the female clitoris to a penis like form and size. The masculin characteristics in the face are usualy a first pointer to doping with females and are usualy also the first pointer that stuff is going to go awry. Another pointer is when people in sports with overdeveloped body's start having injuries all over the place and show an abnormal level of fatigue after just a short while in a competition, thats where heart problems, caused by substance abuse, become visible and dangerous.

Some of the definatly sure but unproven doping users in top sports at the moment must be the Williams sisters in tennis. At their peak, their body was just incredibly developed compared to normal tennis players, they had a service like a male player and they won most of their matches purely on stamina and power.

Now lately, neither of the sisters has the stamina to finish a tournament, they have all kinds of injuries that don't even happen during matches and their bodies just look unnatural for being female.

Some valid points. But what if the female has a naturally higher testosteron level and or is genetically a super female? People assume the female form has to be soft and curvy to be labeled in fact female. And some races to exhibit naturally superior genetics as a result of evolution and =have parlayed that into the sports arena.

Injuries to happen as a aresult of one body part overpowering another and can be caused by substance use.

I ust can't believe the evil label these ergogenic substances have gotten in an attemp simply to control the masses.

And to be clear I am positive that some athletes do use substances. But to complain of it being unfair is basically being a cry baby and to label them as de facto unhealty is just plain bad science or worse no science at all.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I think I agreed on that by saying:

that are only naturaly happening in a very low persentage of people.

Its not bad science looking at the signs. The signs are usualy the only thing you have to go on when the substance abuse is managed by professionals.

When done right, doping is totaly undetectable. Mostly when someone is caught using substances, its because before the competition they are partaking in, they feel unready and unfit(usualy pure psychological) and take something 'extra' outside their training schedule by themselves.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Sorry, but there is no secret conspiracy here. The fact is a large percentage of athletes are doping. No, I can't blame them if so many are doing it, those that don't feel cheated, so begin to dope.

The biggest incentive to dope is money. Many of these people would be working a $10 an hour job the rest of their lives, but professional contracts worth millions of dollars make doping worth the chance.

Good athletes just don't suddenly slow down, get weaker or shrink while there in their 20's or mid 30's. I was an athlete and I never used drugs and my legs became stronger every year until I hit 36-37 a few years ago. Dopers lose a chunk of their strength as soon as they quit doping which explains why many of us believe some of the names mentioned here are dopers.

I'm not sure I buy the argument that the Williams sisters are dopers, but you never know. Also, many African American Women have male features to begin with so the argument about male like features due to steroids is not always accurate. Some women are just fugly, sorry telling the truth.

I've mentioned this before and I'll say it again - overall African Americans have superior athletic abilities. There are many sports in which they have never participated and only now are they starting to, so it seems many whities get a little pissed when they see AA's at the top of traditionally white sports. BTW- I am white.

[edit on 25-8-2004 by outsider]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
There is no secret Conspiricy. Go outside, play sport, how can they stop you? They cant! You're looking for a conspiricy where there clearly isnt one. Doping is sadly, rife in modern Athletics.

I dont know about the USA but we enjoy full coverage of all events here in England. I think your going abit over the top and made some stuff up because you were bored. Sorry man, I aint buying it.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corinthas
OK you go on and on about the conspiracy but you offer no suggestion to a motive.

Motive is the key to all conspiracy theories, the "why".

I completely agree. I can't see any benefit or reason for 'destroying natural forms of sport.' Are you arguing that the powers behind such a conspiracy are all trying to sell diet pills and want all the world's people to stop exercising, become fat, and buy their products?

Or maybe it's that this is a secret campaign to sell video games?

Aaah, I've got it...these guys are trying to push track and field out of business so they can profiteer on the illegal, black market selling of running shoes, pole vault poles, and shot puts.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
200 meters Final - almost all of the 75,000 denounce the conspiracy against hero Kenteris
A lightining of hope - resistance can't be censored this time.

The desperate NATO media trying to hide what happened - this time the Greeks refused to swallow the lies - the NATO TV commentators didn't mention the name of Kenteris ...

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   

200 meters Final - almost all of the 75,000 denounce the conspiracy against hero Kenteris
A lightining of hope - resistance can't be censored this time.

You are totally wrong, and there is no conspiracy against running and jumping. Athletics is the main dish of Olympics, and everybody is waiting 100m and 200m men and women.

Kenteris and Thanou had the same coach, mr Tzekos. Well, mr Tzekos is the mafia of sports here in Greece. He has his own shop of selling illegal dope substances to athletes. The Greek government recently confiscated hundrends of illegal drugs in one of his shops. His name is referred to in a letter sent by the president of a US company to another person here in Europe telling him to notify mr Tzekos that the drug THG has been identified by WADA.

Kenteris and Thanou were searched by IAAF many times in the past, but these two athletes always lied about their location. The last straw was right before the Olympics, when they were reported in Qatar, but they were actually in a small Greek village!

The day that the entered the Olympic Village, after about 15 minutes, they were called by the authorities to go for antidoping control test. But as soon as their coach learned it, they hurried out of the Olympic Village. Their coach Mr Tzekos said that he was never called to notify his athletes, but that is a blatand lie, because cell phone communication records prove it that he talked about 10 times on the cell phone with the leader of the Greek Olympic Team.

After the accident, there was no witness, and both Kenteris and Thanou went to the hospital after 10 hours! in between this time period, everybody in the world new the event! if they were innocent, they could have gone straight to the antidoping control center...their accident was a fake, and the state doctor that examined them said they had nothing but scars.

The person that appeared as an eyewitness of the motorcycle accident was a person that has been convicted in the past to 14 months in prison because he had played the attorney without a licence. Furthermore, his declarations in the police were highly inconcistent.

So, there is no conspiracy against running and jumping. The sad fact is that all athletes are doped...the difference is that some of them don't get caught, due to technology being able to provide undetectable drugs and because of good strategies that they have. Kenteris and Thanou did not have a good strategy, and they preferred to play this silly game instead of going out in the open and admit doping.

Don't forget how many US athletes got doped in the last 6 months!

As for going as far as Russia to learn what Kenteris said, you are also wrong. His declarations were on all Greek media, and many of them have English pages.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join