It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$$ Monsanto Truth $$ - USDA, FDA and EPA favor corporations over human health

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I honestly wish this was a bad dream.

The almighty dollar reigns supreme...

Do they honestly have any defense against these atrocities?:
USDA, FDA and EPA favor corporations over human health

Incompetence Sets A Precedent- GE Alfalfa

By Cassandra Anderson

July 29, 2011The USDA, FDA and EPA favor corporations over human health and the environment, especially when it comes to genetically engineered (GE) organisms.

Contemporary law is no longer based on the Constitution and common law, but has been replaced by case law precedents. The GE alfalfa case (Forage Genetics and Monsanto v Geertson Seed Farms) is disturbing because it appears that a dangerous precedent has been set.

Alfalfa is a perennial plant that lives more than 2 years, so it is especially prone to contamination. The USDA deregulated or allowed open, restriction-free planting of of GE alfalfa on January 27, 2011. The Center for Food Safety (the lawyers opposing Monsanto and Forage Genetics) filed a lawsuit on March 19, 2011, and the case will not be heard until December 2011.

GE alfalfa has been allowed to be planted openly since Spring 2011 and will contaminate conventional and organic alfalfa fields as well as polluting the organic dairy and meat markets because it is used primarily for animal feed. GE alfalfa is pointless because over 90% of alfalfa grown in the US needs no herbicide, so the purpose of GE alfalfa appears to be the contamination of natural alfalfa for profit and to create a monopoly as alfalfa is the 4th largest crop in the US.

USDA, FDA and EPA favor corporations over human health

Until we hold these decision maker's families and friends to the same standards, they will never learn...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
this isnt a craigslist ad putting symbols in your title doesnt mean people are going to want to read it

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

We were advised by an insider that the intent was to quickly implement an injunction to stop the planting of GE alfalfa before the next planting season.

A legal expert advised that the Center for food Safety could have brought a suit against the USDA as an agency for failure to perform necessary duties, protection of public health and safety and the misuse of public office to benefit themselves and those whom they have contracted with, such as Monsanto, their business partner in the 'Terminator' seed patent. This type of lawsuit could have made the temporary injunction permanent. morphcity.com...

Someone needs to do this now. The USDA needs to have the fire to thier feet for this one.
There is no excuse for putting GMO into the entire food chain.

Well...no good excuse, as greed is not a desirable motivation.

i have really appreciated your threads EyeHeartBigfoot, thanks!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DankKing420
this isnt a craigslist ad putting symbols in your title doesnt mean people are going to want to read it

dude you posted simply because of that point so you contradict yourself in implying the symbols dont catch attention,

plus, the threads about your food being poisoned by government and monsanto but all you got to say about that is to criticize the dollar signs placed in the thread title?

pick your battles.

imo monsanto needs to be shut down dismantled in detail by an investigation lead by someone trusted, i know a lot would like ron paul to lead such an investigation,

expose every detail of what the company monsanto has done so that we can figure out how to undo it all.
edit on 7/30/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DankKing420

Golly, Sorry it swayed you from finding your romance.

At Least this was free...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Thank you for your kind comments.

In actuality, my humble approach in exposing Monsanto pales in comparison to the wealth of knowledge you have blessed upon ATS.

Glad I Could Help.

My Angst For Monsanto Reigns Supreme...On A Personal Level!

Warmest Regards,

t

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

In kind, and keep it up.

Monsanto has so many different GMO crops its hard to keep up with the monster.
Every time I turn around its something new with them, which is something bad,
and it gets worse just when I thought the worst was already here.

They now have Triple Stax corn, its a real nightmare of a GMO corn that
has three - yes three insecticides builit in.

They have planted it in Canada. This year, somewhere people will be eating it and thrashing
thier organs.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I wonder if the government would back my new product called "Monsantocide". Just spray it on the hair of Monsanto employees and executives and it kills them to the roots. I also have a genetically modified strain of organic farmer that is resistant to Monsantocide. My new product kills off all creators of GMOs and leaves the natural organic farmers to thrive. Well, its in the start-up phase, more tests to do, but I'll be keeping the data a secret.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

I have stopped advertising ATS as a good place to go for true and on the fly information, sometimes even before the media gets it, because of this exact reason. It seems that there are too many trolls from Youtube coming in here stomping on our writings and trolling us to death.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I'm going to tell you something that will make you cry.

Ronald Reagan was faced with a bankrupt country....he created Trust Funds for each Federal Agency with a little money in it and told them to go invest the money so they have something to operate off of/ pay their retirees with.

Monsanto's profits go to one of those Trust Funds. They are managed by a Federal Agency to make money for them.

You start digging and you will find out WHO is getting the blood money. Here's a hint, wouldn't it be a battle tactic to starve the world and make money at it at the same time?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

I have cried myself dry over this. And have resigned myself that despite any legal opposition they run the show from behind the curtain. From GMO crops to the chemicals they use to grow them Monsanto is turning commercial food into a semi-toxic commodity that will bolster the pharma industry. They are openly using their chems on people near crops with no regulation or regard as the people grow sick and die . The gene transfer to weeds is creating mono cultures of invasive species for which new chemicals and gene sequences are developed and sold.
If I had no morality or concern for my fellow man in conjunction with a sick love of money and power I might think they were pretty smart.... Smart. like a colony of Aspergillus that has toxified the petri dish.
seed

top topics

join