It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another day, another police beating

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I would just like to start off by saying this is my first thread so please bare with me. I am not sure if this has been posted yet as videos like these seem to be coming out almost daily. Is the reason so many of these cops do this because they keep getting away with nothing but a slap on the wrist? I never hear about these cops going to prison they usually just get suspended. I beleive this will lead to a war between the police and citizens and that wont be pretty. Am I just over reacting? Thoughts?

"http://www.lvrj.com/multimedia/player/embed/425x240/120494154.swf" width="425" height="240" allowfullscreen="true" />
www.drudgereport.com...
go here and see it yourself sorry i am new

ps sorry if this doesnt work still new lol

edit on 30-7-2011 by AllUrChips because: add link

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

DENIED

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Lol that got owned fast.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by geraldcole

Sorry are you guys happy that it didnt go through? I am just a newish member trying to start a thread, sorry if I did something wrong

link   
someone wants to keep something hidden i see

starting to believe the web is being controlled already.
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by here4awhile

DENIED

btw arent caps only for mods? just sayin

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1
someone wants to keep something hidden i see

starting to believe the web is being controlled already.
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

I agree it has already begun! Thanx btw for not nailing me to a cross for trying to contribute. Wish more members were like you lol

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
What going on here?
Thats the first time I've seen that happen.

Strange

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

Sorry are you guys happy that it didnt go through? I am just a newish member trying to start a thread, sorry if I did something wrong

Oh no, I'm not happy it didn't go through, or think you did anything wrong. It was just up for less than a minute and BAM it was gone. Just thought it was funny how fast it was.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If we had just one or two key words we could Google the rest for our selfs.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

That was like instantaneous as well! If anyone wants to see it its on drudge pretty disgusting police brutallity for a man just filming. Absolutley disgusting imo

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Drudge report is just a blacklisted site for ATS I'm sure...they probly have their site set to automatically remove posts that contain it lol...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
If we had just one or two key words we could Google the rest for our selfs.

drudge report

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Well, there was the story about how in Seattle(???) you are no longer allowed to film the cops beating someone. It is illegal now??? Not sure, you hear so much, and so many things. But there is a vague memory from a month or so ago of something like that...

This ring a bell for anyone else?

Itta

PS Also new, and curious, don't want to be the second one it happens too. Did that seem harsh? It wasn't intended to be.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Is there a list of these site we can not use on ATS? It would be nice to know this so we would not waste time and space using them

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

lol i guess drudge report is one...i've never seen a comprehensive list though...nothing in the ToC says anything about it...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

I think they can get you for not obeying a lawful order from a police officer or some such bs. Cops are just protecting their asses and serving whoever cuts their checks these days.

And that is weird how it got pulled so fast. Did someone try to repost?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
lol boncho... you got rejected too.

This video reminds me of another one where the guy was screaming 'help, help'.. yet everyone went on to say he was a cry baby..

I guess when an innocent citizen gets beat and mistreated they're just cry babies.

Pfft.

Can someone send out a newsletter to these police so people with cameras stop getting beat? Getting ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Can someone please explain what happened to the post? Why would there be a 'legal dispute'?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join