It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lamb = Altar of Burnt Offering:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
[Contains all seven (7) Spirits]

www.panoramio.com...
www.flickr.com...@N04/5980764205/in/photostream
www.panoramio.com...
www.flickr.com...

The seven Spirits of G-D are the seven (7) portable Golden artifacts from
Solomon's Temple (Hebrew: בית המקדש, transliterated Beit HaMikdash):

the 1st Spirit — gold Mercy Seat;
the 2nd Spirit — gold Ark of the Testimony;
the 3rd Spirit — gold Table for the Shewbread;
the 4th Spirit — gold Candlestick;
the 5th Spirit — gold Ephod-Girdle;
the 6th Spirit — gold Breastplate;
the 7th Spirit — gold Altar of Incense.

The seven Spirits of G-D were originally inside Exodus' Tabernacle (Hebrew: משכן, transliterated Mishkan), also portable. In the Book of Exodus they are listed and described (Ex 25-40) and in the Book of Revelation they are mentioned four (4) times (Rev 1:4, 3:1, 4:5, and 5:6):

Rev 1:4 - John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits of G-D which are before his throne;
Rev 3:1 - And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of G-D, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
Rev 4:5 - And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of G-D.
Rev 5:6 - And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of G-D sent forth into all the earth.

Book of Isaiah 11:2 scholars claim those seven (7)
Spirits of G-D are the six (6) Spirits of the LORD:

1 — the Spirit of wisdom;
2 — the Spirit of understanding;
3 — the Spirit of counsel;
4 — the Spirit of might;
5 — the Spirit of knowledge;
6 — the Spirit of the fear of the LORD.

Can't these scholars count?

www.panoramio.com...
www.flickr.com...@N04/5980764205/in/photostream
www.panoramio.com...
www.flickr.com...

[Contains all seven (7) Spirits]

G-D

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Garry Denke

When ever you get a chance could you go more indepth.
Because I really dont see how the 7 church's of revelations can be the artifacts.
The 7 churchs have been proven to be there via archeology.
Also the seat of mercy is ontop of the ark, apart of it.

LOTZA LUV n THXS

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Because the 7 churches are not the 7 Spirits 'sent forth into all the earth'.
After the dig, each of the 7 gold artifacts loaned to museums for display.
Mercy seat 1 of 7 separated by the Accountant tracking the Inventory.

See you at the dig!
G-D

edit on 8/8/2011 by Garry Denke because: Smilie

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MividauWhen ever you get a chance could you go more indepth.

Seven "talking type" Seals

Book of Ezekiel, Daniel, and Revelation scholars claim the seven seals are the seven Phocaea (Ionia) ~600 BC produced electrum stater seals located along the bottom of Scroll Trench, a 7th-6th century BC earthwork at Stonehenge. Also called the Arc Trench seven seals, the first (1st) seal was found on May 19, 1923 by Robert Newall, an Office of Works draughtsman. Six (6) seals remain covered by soil in between the Heelstone and the elder encircling Heelstone Ditch. According to these Ezekiel, Daniel, and Revelation scholars the Son of man acquired the seven seals (Greek: phoce; Family: Phocidae) from what is now Western Turkey. After their sealing, the Books of Ezekiel and Daniel were written - type parlant apocalyptic Book of Revelation following.

British Museum - Electrum stater with a seal

The first (1st) seal was found at the intersection of Scroll Trench and elder Heelstone Ditch (where it once was). Located 2 ft (0.61m) East of Lt-Col. William Hawley's May 19, 1923 unexcavated C6 right-angled triangle hypotenuse center at a depth of 4.5 ft (1.37m) below ground level (GL), this westernmost first (1st) seal is now in The British Museum. An EM (electromagnetic conductivity) suvey of the remaining six (6) seals show them distributed at intervals of one seal per cubit (1.5 ft, 0.46m) as measured from the horizontal surface plane above. These seals progressively deepen to the East downward to seven artifacts encased by EM detected and core sampled bronze covered wood below Heelstone's sculptured man's face (Ez. 1:10, 10:14; Rev. 4:7).

To the right hand of him (the man's face) that sits on the throne (Ez. 1:26) seven seals were sealed (Rev. 5:1), each being separate and individually positioned at right-angled triangle depth intervals, their locations more particularly described as follows:

BEGINNING at the first (1st) Phocaea (Ionia) ~600 BC produced electrum stater seal located along the bottom of Arc Trench, a 7th-6th century BC earthwork at Stonehenge, said first (1st) seal found by Robert Newall on May 19, 1923 at the intersection of Scroll Trench and the elder Heelstone Ditch (where it once was), and said first (1st) seal located 2 ft (0.61m) East of Lt-Col. William Hawley's 19th May 1923 unexcavated C6 right-angled triangle hypotenuse center at a depth of 4.5 ft (1.37m) below ground level (GL) surface;

THENCE East 1.5ft (0.46m) down Arc Trench to EM detected second (2nd) sealed seal;
THENCE East 1.5 ft (0.46m) down Scroll Trench to EM detected third (3rd) sealed seal;
THENCE East 2 ft (0.61m)) down Arc Trench to EM detected fourth (4th) sealed seal;
THENCE East 2 ft (0.61m) down Scroll Trench to EM detected fifth (5th) sealed seal;
THENCE East 2.5 ft (0.76m) down Arc Trench to EM detected sixth (6th) sealed seal;
THENCE East 2.5ft (0.76m) down Scroll trench to EM detected seventh (7th) sealed seal;
THENCE East 3.0 ft (0.91m) down Arc Trench to EM detected / augered bronze wood;
THE THRONE BEGINNING; in County of Wiltshire, at Great Britain, of United Kingdom.

Spreadia | Scroll Trench, Stonehenge, Great Britain, UK

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Thank You so much for you're reply.
I am gonna reread all tomarrow.
Sorry I can be such an airhead. As I am sure ur thinking LOL.

LOTZA LUV & Thanks for takeing sometime out of you're life for me.
It does truely mean something to me.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Heelstone core samples: Calcium hydroxide and Bluestone pozzolan; 1656

lh3.googleusercontent.com...
garrydenke.bravehost.com...

Doctor Garry Whilhelm Denke, Sr (b. April 19, 1622; d. February 19, 1699), the German historian, antiquarian and dentist, augered the Heelstone core samples from within Scroll Trench in 1656. Reverend Laurence Washington (b. November 2, 1602; d. January 21, 1653) heirs of Foxhound Kennel at Stonehenge in Great Britain granted permit to drill the Cement filled Brass altar of burnt offering (5c-5c-3c) containing Gold artifacts.

lh3.googleusercontent.com...
www.freewebs.com...

Cement slurry consisting of Calcium hydroxide [Ca(OH)2] and Bluestone pozzolan [Volcanic ash (Tuff)] had preserved the Gold mercy seat (2.5c-1.5c), the Gold ark of the testimony (2.5c-1.5c-1.5c), the Gold table for the showbread (2c-1c-1.5c), the Gold candlestick, the Gold ephod-girdle, the Gold breastplate, and the Gold altar of incense (1c-1c-2c) Exodus Tabernacle artifacts located below the Heelstone at Stonehenge.

lh5.googleusercontent.com...
www.theapricity.com...

G-D

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
not really sure what you are attempting to say here but hopefully these help clear some things up

And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the LORD: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more.
Jeremiah3

And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the LORD of all the earth.
Zecheriah6 (four winds/directions, N,E,W,S, also consider seven continents, seven volcanic summits, seven seas)

Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things
Hebrews8

So don’t let anyone condemn you for what you eat or drink, or for not celebrating certain holy days or new moon ceremonies or Sabbaths. For these rules are only shadows of the reality yet to come. And Christ himself is that reality. Colossians2NLT

God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us
Acts17

And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.
Revelation11

as for the Lamb that was slain I think these zero in on some specifics well

For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
Hebrews4

For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.
Zecheriah3

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
John1

Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace
Ephesians2

And he said unto them, How say they that Christ is David's son?
Luke20

Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever.
1Timothy1

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands
Revelation7

His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

edit on 27-8-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Lost City of Apollo

Apollo Cunomaglus
Great Hound Lord Road
Nettleton Shrub, Hyperborea

Ark of the Testimony
Cargo Shipping:
586 B.C.

1. Port Canaan (Mar)
2. Port Phoenicia (Mar)
3. Port Carthage (Apr)
4. Port Tartessos (Apr)
5. Port Oestriminis (May)
6. Port Brittany (May)
7. Port Stonehenge (Jun)

Himilco the Navigator
Cargo Shipped:
586 B.C.

Exodus Tabernacle Receipt
Heelstone Account Dept.
Thanks 4 the Business

G-D

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Garry Denke

A spirit is immaterial. Why would G-D, whatever that means, condemn "spirit" to an inanimate object?

Where do you guys come up with this crap?

G-D is selflessly expressed as a complete whole within everything. He is the all in everything. I am the all in everything. All this blabbering and attempted understandings of this book, which i may add, is completely out of context and more probably misunderstood and mistranslated is pointless when you understand what i have previously stated.

God is the all in everything. I am the all in everything.

top topics

join