It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bro Never Should Have Posted It! Shame in our Media Age and the Animals We Have Become.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

OldCorp, all I can say is THANKYOU! That made me laugh, smile, and appreciate you more!!

CJ

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Yeah!!! Rockin out with the Hungman!!!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b63d6dd39615.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Sadly, your guy was on national tv and made money...this guy is just done for...

CJ

Hey, he could go viral, he is on ATS now, and get all kinds of offers, Nike, Gatoraid, San Diego Zoo..........

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

reply to post by OldCorp

OldCorp, all I can say is THANKYOU! That made me laugh, smile, and appreciate you more!!

CJ

I do what I can.

How ya been?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Holy mother... I don't even know what to say about that video. "Are you afraid?". Oh yes.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Good for him.

He's a decent dancer and extremely brave to express himself like that.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Same as the rest brother, trying to keep the gettin there a little easier for my boys...You? Hope life is still keeping the rythyms you need to keep it real...seriously, that was a great LL vid!!! Watched it and laughed before too...make sure you can keep that good sense of balance - it's good to see people who know how to poke fun of themselves with dignity! Keep on posting from a fellow American!

CJ

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan
reply to post by OldCorp

Holy mother... I don't even know what to say about that video. "Are you afraid?". Oh yes.

Sorry, I was smoking a lot of crack in those days.

*Note to Mods: I'm Keeeding.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Thank you. My sentiments, jokes aside. This guy is my new hero.

CJ

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

www.liveleak.com...

Really enjoyed that man, kudos.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

This is true, and if he has any beans in there, he is taking advantage of this - UNDER ARMOUR!!

CJ

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

reply to post by OldCorp

Same as the rest brother, trying to keep the gettin there a little easier for my boys...You? Hope life is still keeping the rythyms you need to keep it real...seriously, that was a great LL vid!!! Watched it and laughed before too...make sure you can keep that good sense of balance - it's good to see people who know how to poke fun of themselves with dignity! Keep on posting from a fellow American!

CJ

A sense of balance was KEY in the scene where I had my son's GF on my shoulders. In order to get the low angle shot, we were standing on the edge of a 20 ft. cliff with the camera in the creek bed below.
Hence the extremely frightened look on her face.

I'm glad to hear you're doing well. The fam here is fine, and we're having a great summer.

One more thing: Folks take themselves WAY too seriously, so yeah, poking fun at yourself helps keep one humble. "Keep Rockin'," that's my motto.
edit on 7/29/2011 by OldCorp because: Spellin an punkshoeation

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Thumbs up man...kids for me are the root of my sanity, if that is possible. Can't say how much they have changed my life for the better - sounds similar? Also, regarding the vid, can't say anything we throw out there isn't game for ridicule - watch for the first neg, poster, they are lurking!!!

CJ

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

reply to post by OldCorp

Thumbs up man...kids for me are the root of my sanity, if that is possible. Can't say how much they have changed my life for the better - sounds similar? Also, regarding the vid, can't say anything we throw out there isn't game for ridicule - watch for the first neg, poster, they are lurking!!!

CJ

Remember the lyrics: "You can roll with Corp or you can..."

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This guy in the video is nothing more than a high functioning developmentally disabled down syndrome man, you can tell by his facial structure, eyes and ear level...... This is very sad...

edit on 30-7-2011 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Unfortunately the word empathy may as well be deleted from the next print of the English Dictionary.

Example - A yound school girl committed suicide last week in Australia as a result of bullying. Bullies are not knew and will always be a part of growing up but the game has changed dramitically with the digital age because there is no escape. Those that are suffering at the hands of the school yard bully are no longer saved by the school bell now the bullies are in their homes after school ensuring there is no escape from the relentless mental torture. It is now very nasty, very public, and very permanant. I would hate to be a teenager in this day and age.

What makes me even sicker about society these days is that even after this poor girls death, the bullying continues and now many more bullies have joined the team and torment the grieving family with disgusting, faceless posts on a facebook page that was set up in the dead girls honour. Do these people have no conscience whatsoever? Will they ever look back at what they are doing to this poor family and be physically ill at the thought of their disgusting, gutless actions?, I doubt it.

The side effect of the digital age is that people no longer live in realty, personalities have given way to online personas and Im convinced the only reason young people venture out of the house is to stock up on material for the my space page. I cannot understand why they even bother wasting money on tickets to things like live concerts these days because nobody seems to actually watch and enjoy the show. the sole purpose of being there is to film it on the phone and race home to be first to upload the footage and brag about it. I just don't get it.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

You are right and thank you for your post. I think you may be on to something...the latest generation "gen cyber sad children" may totally lose empathy in the fight to stay alive...many would say it's only evolutionairy...eliminate feelings for anyone who disagrees or gets in my way and I will slay them without thought...empathy. Good word and meaning is vanishing.

CJ

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join