It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show me or tell me something amazing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Alien/Ufo/History anything
indulge my curiosity!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by PositivelyDetermined

UHM, WTF

It does not work this way mate. You make a post, that indulge us, the readers, something we can sink our teeth into.

Do you want us to make your thread for you?

wtf?

vvv

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
LOL Reverse threads.....

This isn't 4chan buddy

Make a real thread next time, maybe ASK why there isn't something amazing here to read about that's new....it seems to be all US Politics lately....

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Well, I like people who do things differently, it makes me feel more normal.

This is something 'I' found interesting.

s1099.photobucket.com...

Have at it friend

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Who S and F this??????????

Wow

vvv

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Alright, one morning while working at the family business my coworker, my uncle (Grandpa's brother) and I were having a pretty open topic forum discussion with a few people and we touched on conspiracies, aliens and that sort of stuff. He told me a story about his buddy from Langenburg that seen a fleet of ufo's when he was harvesting his field. What's neat about it is that it appeared on history these last few years.

I also would like to know where I could find a light sensitive video camera to take pictures of the sky at night because there is a lot of activity going on up there. A light form of this would be this feller: I went firefighting with him and partied with him quite a few times he's pretty cool and the best story teller I know(Im native american).

Pix or it didn't happen right? Well read no further than this.

I believe at one or more times I may have been abductee and according to other stories Im sure it had to be at least 2 times in my life. The first time I was living in Alberta in the middle of an oil city and I had a bad night terror and blacked out after *blank* happened. It's like my body responded to a traumatic terror that happened to me. When I came to I was extremely fatigued and felt like all my body was torn apart and put back together. In the followed weeks I had many headaches and bruises throughout my joints in my body.

About 5 years later I fell into a fever and felt something, stalking me as it were. I suddenly felt compelled beyond my body pain to get up at 3:42am to get a drink of water and I did. Suddenly I recall feeling a presence come down through the ceiling and was so terrified that I ran out of the apartment and down the hall. It pursued me to the end of the hall then I saw a white flash come from everywhere. After I came to I was on the top floor smoking a cigarette mumbling to myself thinking I was going to get into trouble or become a social outcast if I told my story. I felt like I was going to be punished or something then I remembered what I had felt and what happened and my mind went back into trauma mode and I ran to my cousins where my sister was out of the apartment building across the parking lot in the middle of February. When I got there I broke down crying uncontrollably and then suddenly regained my sanity and felt a clarity and calm like nothing before and casually joined everyone then made my way back home and knew everything would be okay. Same deal I had bad headaches and bruises throughout my body for weeks to come.

I hope that was to your satisfaction

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I definitely feel everyone's sentiment but I also empathize with the OP. Sometimes I just feel like asking people to show me something real. So in the spirit of sharing, I always thought this video was cool.

I won't claim it's an alien spacecraft. I don't know the source. I'm sure it's been on ATS many times and found out. From what I say, it's a failed rocket. But for what it's worth, I always enjoyed it.
ETA: Didn't post correctly. Link is busted

www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-7-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
This thread might impress

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Another video
Shows capability well

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by PositivelyDetermined

Why not do that in the first place, you seem to troll.

215 posts and still no idea how ATS works? I don't think so.

Want to see something interesting? There is a place called 'outside' AKA 'outdoors', heard some rumors about but seems quite legit.

I'm sorry, but if you don't want make an effort making a thread then why should i do the work for you.
Troll.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
Who S and F this??????????

Wow

vvv

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............. Maybe somebody who isn't a big fat jerk? BTW, I didn't s or f it but I can see plenty of reasons why someone would. Sometimes ill flag a thread hoping people will come in and star my post if I feel it was especially clever. Yes, it happens...

new topics

top topics

join