It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They sent my CENSUS back???

page: 1

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
They sent my Census form back! AGAIN!!! In response to the question: "Do you have any dependents?" I replied - "12 million illegal immigrants; 3 million crack heads; 42 million unemployable people, 2 million people in over 243 prisons; and 535 more in the U.S. House and Senate." Apparently, this was NOT an acceptable answer.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
bahahaha.. are you serious?! wow thats some ballsy # to say and send end... lol @ sending it back

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Should have just claimed to be God and said you've got at least 6 billion, 775 million, 235 thousand and 700 children.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Shdak. I do not know you but Ill tell you right the He!! now I do like you. S+F for you buddy.
Never give in. Never give up and always reload. Come on guys we need more Shdak's in this country!!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
this time, just write if you have any legal dependents and your form will be accepted.
See if you have any other question most suited for your answer. Get serious dude, first think about yourself and then about others.

Remember - A tree can give shade only if it is big & grown.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shdak
They sent my Census form back! AGAIN!!! In response to the question: "Do you have any dependents?" I replied - "12 million illegal immigrants; 3 million crack heads; 42 million unemployable people, 2 million people in over 243 prisons; and 535 more in the U.S. House and Senate." Apparently, this was NOT an acceptable answer.

Brilliant, Bravo, Fantastic.
2nd.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Shdak

What can one say?
I'm in awe of you OP.
You're my hero.
edit on 29-7-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: spelling

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I wish I put something similar to that on my census here in the UK.
At least I put my religion as Jedi though.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
CITIZEN: You WILL comply. Resistance is FUTILE.
S&F for thumbing your nose at the flockers and letting us know the outcome.

Expect a knock at the door soon. *Knock Knock* Que??? No habla, Spreken ze zeta reticulian? Parlez vous Klingon? No? Well take your census collectin' body off my porch! The only thing you need to know is the number of persons at this address.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Hahahaha...best post i've read in a while...a star for you!!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
What can I say.... Can't you people see a joke from an actual fact ? Please OP, help these gentlemen exit their state of awe. This story is circulating all over the internet for quite a long time, in many styles, versions and languages. No, revolution hasn't started yet, everyone is still firmly seated in front of their screens, typing away their issues and complaints on conspiracy sites. Have a pint, a fag, a coffee break, calm down. Nothing personal, please do not shoot me dead. Peace & whiskey.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Please post a picture!

Please

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Seen this same thing earlier right HERE

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by trisvonbis

LOL its still funny though

I never heard it but I tend to ignore everything anyone posts on my wall
I went and posted it
worthy repeat if they did already

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Bravo to you. I got one up on the "census" also. I havent filed one out YET. I always manage to stay out of their view...They tried on the last census even sent the district supervisor whom tried to intimidate me. I told him look mister I lived in texas on April 1st, I moved here April 2nd, (snickers-lol) I filed my census out from texas I refuse to do a second. I told if he dont like my answer go ahead and do the background check its up to him. when infact I was actually in that state but at a differnet address on April 1st. I am from texas my home residence is texas, hehe but I didnt file it out...so there

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by assclown1

Ousted by assclown, passed it on as your own, tsk tsk.

Still funny. Just link to your find next time, instead of plagiarism.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by trisvonbis
What can I say.... Can't you people see a joke from an actual fact ? Please OP, help these gentlemen exit their state of awe. This story is circulating all over the internet for quite a long time, in many styles, versions and languages. No, revolution hasn't started yet, everyone is still firmly seated in front of their screens, typing away their issues and complaints on conspiracy sites. Have a pint, a fag, a coffee break, calm down. Nothing personal, please do not shoot me dead. Peace & whiskey.

You are correct, it is posted under "jokes, puns and pranks"... still fun to read the replies...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I love it. Sad part is it isn't a joke. It's reality

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Nicely done OP, you made my day.

Back when I was 16 years old and the highway camera ticket system thing was new, a friend of mine was speeding down the road one day, and 2 weeks later received a ticket (citation) in a the mail with a picture of his license plate. So, being the class clown that he was, he took a picture of a $100 bill and mailed it back to them. A couple weeks after he mailed it back in, they returned his picture back to him, with no option to pay it off, so instead he had to be at court at 9am to pay for it. I never laughed so hard in my life, and now hear other stories of people doing the very same thing. Doing that, two good things come out it. You get a laugh, and you get more time to get money to pay for it..

edit on 7/29/2011 by digitalbluco because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join