It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about a poll on the debt ceiling issue?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Hi almighty mods/owners/overlords.

The polls you've had in the past have been awesome. And with the end of the world coming up, filled with gloom, doom, and popcorn, how about another poll on the debt ceiling.
Since it will affect the world and one of Jupiters moons I think it could be informative.
How about it guys?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I enjoyed taking the previous ATS polls, and have wondered why there haven't been any recently, and your suggestion on the debt ceiling issue is a good idea. /signed, and hiya beezzer.

Though in past polls, I have found that sometimes it seemed like there were too many choices of answers to specific topics. I would like to see them more often, but not necessarily with 20 seperate questions for each topic.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I agree Beezer! that would be an awesome idea.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Thanks folks.

Appreciate the posts.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Agreeable but have it put in the US section, since it is an U.S. Issue. Other whom use ATS do not live in the U.S. so really has nothing to do with us.

But got for it knock yourselfs out, how does it feel that US politicians cannot even resolve this issue?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Polling will probably reappear at some point. The only person who can create and display a poll here is The Overlord, and he's been quite swamped lately.

In the meantime, since we're all about the discussion, there would be nothing wrong with creating a thread with your own views about the debt ceiling and have people weigh in. That's much more interesting.

Personally, I care much less about what people think than why they think it. Clicky button, big whoop. Just me probably, but I find poll results to be singularly uninteresting. Now the science behind creating a poll and ways to drive answers where you want them to be, ways to interpret the results to make them appear as something other than what they are, and things like "push polling", now that's interesting.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Personally, I'm a math geek.
3 out of every 2 people are.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Okay then. This goes to show how out of the loop I am. I knew they were eventually coming back, but I had no idea when.

I mean...

I brought everyone's concerns to the ownership and demanded action on your behalf.

Yeah, that's it.

new topics

top topics

join