It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preparation for the Four Scenarios is Under Way

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hi, everyone.

As many of you know, I've been watching the mortgage/housing crisis quite closely. I find it very worrying on many levels, but I've had a theory ever since watching the Four Scenarios, which Bank of America has endorsed as well as many other companies. These videos were originally posted from another thread a while back, but I'm unable to locate it. I'll keep looking though because the person who posted them should get credit and that thread should be linked with this one.

Here are the Four Scenarios:
First: www.youtube.com...
Second: www.youtube.com...
Third: www.youtube.com...
Final scenario: www.youtube.com...

Also, mods. If this thread is in the wrong place. I apologize and please move to the forum you see fit.

Now, with that being said, ever since I watched the videos, I've had a gut feeling that the housing crisis is step one for moving in this intended direction. I believe that we're now seeing proof and will see further evidence that the NWO is now getting things ready for one or more of these scenarios to be created.

Here is an article from today's news:
www.bloomberg.com...

Bank of America Corp. (BAC), faced with a glut of foreclosed and abandoned houses it can’t sell, has a new tool to get rid of the most decrepit ones: a bulldozer.

The biggest U.S. mortgage servicer will donate 100 foreclosed houses in the Cleveland area and in some cases contribute to their demolition in partnership with a local agency that manages blighted property. The bank has similar plans in Detroit and Chicago, with more cities to come, and Wells Fargo & Co. (WFC), Citigroup Inc. (C), JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) and Fannie Mae are conducting or considering their own programs.

I believe that the Banksters and our government have been preparing to restructure our cities in order to bring about one or more of the scenarios for sustainability.

Remember that word: SUSTAINABILITY. This is a word you are going to hear more and more of in the weeks and months to come. You will hear it in relation to the economy, business, services, and, of course, population.

I sincerely believe that the designed (yes, designed) housing crisis was the first contractions and birth pains of the NWO bringing about their plans for a sustainable society. Now, with today's article about foreclosure demolition, we're seeing the crowning/birth of sustainable cities. There's just too much evidence for this to be ignored.

After watching the four scenarios, which would you want to live in? I figure recycle-abad is the one I'd find most livable in my opinion. But, I'd still rather live in the country where my closest neighbor is at least one mile away. But, I digress.

Here's another article about Egypt's Garbage City and how it has been for the people here since the uprising:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Is this article trying to scare us into fearing revolution because it will leave us with unsustainable amounts of trash everywhere? Is this change we can believe in?

All of what I'm presenting falls under the category of predictive programming. TPTB are ramping up and attempting to make us believe that revolution leads to decay and squalor. They also want you to believe that your house is not important, so you need to get out and let them bulldoze it to create a better city and lifestyle for everyone. These old designs just aren't sustainable anymore.

I believe, from what I've been seeing in the past two to three years, that TPTB have a plan and we're going to participate whether we want to or not.

Thoughts on this theory?
Which of the four scenarios would you rather live in if you didn't have any other choices?

(If anyone finds the thread with the Four Scenarios, please post so the person gets recognition. I never would've been able to look for the birth pains of sustainable cities if that thread hadn't been posted. Thank you!)
edit on 28-7-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Thank you very much, Pianopraze!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Thank you for your post, it's very interesting. But I wanted to let you know the youtube videos are not available due to copyright issues to Turner/CNN. If anyone has the original link please post it. I'd like to see the scenarios & choices that will be a possibility.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Here's another article in regards to how Detroit is being restructured:
www.cnbc.com...

DETROIT - Detroit neighborhoods with more people and a better chance of survival will receive different levels of city services than more blighted areas under a plan unveiled Wednesday that some residents fear may pit them against each other for scarce resources.

This is scary to say the least. It is enciting people to be competitive over resources. If you live in the ghetto, you're going to get nothing and will have to fight with the "haves" in order to survive. Class warfare at its finest.

I can't remember which scenario portrays the ghetto called Freedom, but what they're doing in Detroit is exactly what is portrayed in that cartoon. Vee mentions how people stay in the Freedom Ghetto, but she acts as though they're all stupid for wanting to stay there instead of moving into the sustainable city. The message here is to sell out to the NWO or live in decrepit conditions.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Thanks for this excellent work, Afterthought.

A while back, I mentioned a scenario by which the government is the de facto owner of all these batches of foreclosed homes and buildings and lands which are the collateral for the bailout. What else did the banks have to offer as collateral, but the properties they control? When could they do anything with them, except in foreclosure situations, and the unknown dream-killer known as loan modification?

The properties can then be resold for a whole new profit, or, donated. I honestly hadn't thought of that! It puts things into a category that most likely offers many legal protections for whoever owns or administrates the property. And maybe the recipient.

Best believe making those kinds of laws is the real work of our legislators and judiciary at this point. What else are they doing?

These giants-Wells Fargo primarily- have steadily marched into the landscape in many American cities and towns. I don't believe they are the true endpoint, however.

I have been certain of what you outlined above, and nothing is proving me wrong.

It is just too perfect and crucial for the sustainability movement to pick up steam in law and practice.

Notice the smooth movement of property from private ownership -and the rights attendant upon that- to government as landlord, with all the many privileges landlords enjoy, added to owner's rights.

Of course, we are losing them, with every foreclosure.

When I mention foreclosure, please know, readers, that many of these are occurring as people go through refinancing to take advantage of the lower interest rates. Many times, they are told the requirements, follow them, and find that they have disqualified themselves by following directions, just like they did when they got their mortgage in the first place.

It is a normal part of the process, but Wells-Fargo, in particular, instructs homeowners that they must be three months behind before they can modify their loan. I found that ridiculous and so have a lot of others who were not born yesterday.

This automatically drops the credit score of the homeowner, and gives the bank the right to begin foreclosure proceedings. It is like a chess game, with one player unaware of the game. Sad.

But definitely not without purpose. If one could drop three whole points, or even one, from their interest rate, thousands of dollars are not going to the bank. Why would they want that?

Criminally, however, they decided to change the question to "why should we take that?"

Hence, this nasty little process, like crumbs on the path for the hungry children who have no choice.

They sicken me with this. It kept my attention, being too neat and tidy for my taste, with only one goal, apparently.

Thanks for illuminating, Afterthought. I truly think you are on the right track. Please continue to share whatever you find, and your insights, as well.

edit on 28-7-2011 by Copperflower because: typo

edit on 28-7-2011 by Copperflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by StormMysticD

I'm so sorry and really ticked off!
Prior to posting this thread, I hadn't checked to see if the videos were still available. I never imagined that they were pulled. I'll keep looking to see if I can find them. Maybe in Metacafe.

Thanks for the heads up! I think we may have just hit upon something that TPTB don't want getting around.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
My commendations to you for tying it together with Sustainability.

The UN and many others we have reason to find suspect have been pushing this quietly and laying legal groundwork for some time.

I believe it will be another smooth movement, this time a transition of our rights (many), willingly, for good reasons that have no valid counterpoint, from us to different "authorities."

For the good of mankind, for the good of the planet.

Who could argue without maligning themselves in the process? It is a classic tactic, like, "I'm for not killing baby kittens! Who's with me?" What other response makes sense except the one the speaker wants?

We will all do our part, and soon, we will be turning to TPTB for reassurance that we are doing it right, from cradle to grave.

Why? So we don't get tickets, court dates, and our kids, pets, livestock, land, and goods taken.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I'm so sorry, folks!

I'm looking, looking, looking for the videos and can't find them at all. Pianopraze? Can you locate them?

I encourage everyone to visit Pianopraze's thread and read the comments there. I guess this is the only way you can get an idea of what is in the works.

These four videos hosted by Vee (Swedish for cattle) have been pulled for obvious reasons. THEY ARE TELLING TRUE PLANS!!!! YouTube should be ashamed of themselves for locking them up! Boo on YouTube!!!

I apologize again everyone for not checking in advance of presenting this thread. I've always kept a hold of the videos since I saw them and didn't even think that they would be blocked. I guess I should've known that anything regarding the truth is in violation and must be taken down. I am so glad that I got to watch them when they were available, but I feel so bad for the ones who missed them.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Search youtube for Four Vision Of City Life In 2040

here is one example

As for Vee, she appears very British to me, and so I would assume that Vee relates to V which is in my opinion a Fauksian type conspiracy in it's own right to destroy democracy.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
FOUND THEM!!!

Here's Planned-opolis: www.youtube.com...

Here's Sprawl-ville: www.youtube.com...

Here's Renew-abad: www.youtube.com...

Here's Communi-city: www.youtube.com...

I haven't watched this one yet, but it seems as though it's a sarcastic rendition of TPTB's plans:
www.youtube.com...

Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Thanks for looking and I'm glad you were able to locate them

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Your Welcome

this is the actual page where the vids come from www.forumforthefuture.org...

Still a little
why the ones you posted where blocked by "Turner CNN"

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Copperflower

You're quite welcome, Copperflower!

It does seem as though their is a monopoly going on with only a few companies participating. There is certainly something afoot here and it does seem as though they're all coming together to bring about this "sustainable" plan of theirs.

Although I can't disagree with all that the videos depict, but the majority of it I do. The message they're sending is that there needs to be less choices and more of us being packed in like rats. Technology is going to keep everyone "in touch" and in the future it will be A-OK to do a hit and run on a bicyclist.
How pathetic!

Everyone needs to pass these videos on to everyone they know so they are aware of why the housing crisis is happening. 2012 has obviously been a goal of theirs for a long time and I wouldn't doubt that their underground bunkers are cities just as we're seeing here.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Thanks to you again, thoughtsfull, for posting the actual website for the Megacities movement!

I'm not quite sure why the videos were blocked by that particular person, but I have my suspicions. Maybe we can find more articles in the future related to this development reported by CNN soon? I also have my opinions about this network. Network is also another word that has multiple meanings, but I don't want to derail by discussing that avenue.

Thanks again for your contributions to this thread!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Here we go! Don't wait - Submit your ideas today!

www.youtube.com...

John Findlay from Otago Polytechnic in New Zealand seems to need our assistance solving the problem of transportation in these here magacities. At the end of the video, it asks you to submit your ideas to "The Game", which is being hosted by CDIO Academy in Denmark.

"The Game"? I guess they really feel as though this is what it all is and we're just the pawns.

I have a few suggestions for them, but I don't believe they'd like them.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Here is yet another article backing the idea that we're moving towards these "sustainable" types of cities:
hosted.ap.org...

More metro areas are booming into sprawling megalopolises. Barring fresh investment that could bring jobs, however, large swaths of the Great Plains and Appalachia, along with parts of Arkansas, Mississippi and North Texas, could face significant population declines.

While rural America shrinks, larger U.S. metro areas have enjoyed double-digit percentage gains in population over the past several decades. Since 2000, metros grew overall by 11 percent with the biggest gains in suburbs or small- or medium-sized cities. In fact, of the 10 fastest-growing places, all were small cities incorporated into the suburbs of expanding metro areas, mostly in California, Arizona and Texas.

"These new patterns suggest that there will be a blurring of boundaries as regions expand well beyond official government-defined definitions," Frey said. "People like to `have it all' - affordable housing in a smaller-town setting but in close proximity to jobs and big-city amenities such as specialized shopping, cultural events and major sports and entertainment venues."

"Many moderate-sized metro areas can fulfill all of these needs," he said.

Just one more brick in the wall.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Preparation for the Four Scenarios is Under Way

There is some possible connectivity here... we've both locked onto a segment of the larger whole.

Well done! S&F!

Thanks

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

I'm glad you stopped by to check it out.

Everyone needs to realize that it's no coincidence that the narrator's name is Vee, which is Swedish for 'cattle'. Once you've watched all four videos, you'll see it come together as to why they need to depopulate in order for this plan to unfold.

Best wishes to you, my friend!

join