It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question For Someone That Can Explain This Amazing New Reality

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
after many months of searching many subjects on this great site i have come to see what i did not see
i started a couple months ago concentrating on positive energy and getting rid of negatives
i am experiencing life like a child with new wonder and awe
i feel like i have not felt in my life
i have solved many personal demons in my spirit and happier than i can ever recall
LIFE IS GREAT
this last week i found myself searching out friends and family that i have not talked too in awhile
and feel like i was saying goodbye ???
i feel like i am going somewhere but do not know where or why
i am unemployed running out of options and do not care i am happy content and not worried
a year ago i would have called myself a nut
question is i know this is real but where am i going??
any help is much appreciated
positive energy the best addiction of my life!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Positive thinking is very powerful.
Your life will follow your intentions. See you life as positive, it will be positive. See your life as negitive, it will be negitive.

A good practice for this is to start a statment with "I am" and follow that statement with a positive statement about yourself. Wether it is currently true or a statement that you wish for yourself to be true. Its all the same.

I am greatful
I am strong
I am positive
I am loving
I am sucessful

try it out, the results may suprise you.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

my journey started with everything in my life is getting better every minute of every day
something a hypnotist told me many years ago
while i was sitting in this basement unemployed getting rejected at every turn i tried to figure out the last time i was happy and remembered that quote which got me by til i found this energy thing that has blown me away
i know that i have survived many obstacles in my very interesting adventure of life
but my question is why do i feel like i going somewhere??
ty

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread might be able to help

Your waking up! Enjoy it.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Just a sincere tip ...use this new energy to understand...feelings are impermanent.
With understanding comes true happiness.
And Iam being positive.
Getting high on feelings is never going to last.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Hope this helps, it's Bashar's explaination of the 2010 - 2015 'span' where we become who we truly are. His other videos are well worth checking out and may help to answer some of your questions

Part 1:

Part 2:

reply to post by Samuelis

Wow great thread can't believe I havn't came across it before!
edit on 28/7/2011 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

i have come to a lot of understandings and resolved issues within my self i did not even realize still existed
and this is not feelings it is hard to describe but something i am emitting and at times i positively vibrate
and no no substances i am smart enough not trust as was outlaw biker am educated served in nuclear navy
1 year ago you told me what i am saying nutcase i move on
so if others around were not asking who i am becoming i would think lost it
i am at peace with life and more aware than ever
but just have this feeling of going somewhere and trying to figure out where

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUNSILENT

i feel like i am going somewhere but do not know where or why......

.....question is i know this is real but where am i going??

Enjoy the journey and don't worry too much about the destination. If you focus on where you are going too much, think of all the great scenery and events you could miss out on along the way.

Bon Voyage!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I think you are starting to wake up spiritually.

Hopefully this song will help give you some positive energy, as you go through the changes; it really helped me a few years back…

- JC

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Fazza!

I have to tell you, nothing in this world gives me the creeps more than to listen to Bashar! I am dead serious. I get the creepy crawlies and I just cannot understand how anyone can sit through a hyperdimensional medium spewing his esoteric madness! If the guy has it in him to intuit he should just use his real voice instead of a Demon's! jmho

OP, you are doing good because you are being embraced by Spirit. The truth of the matter is that once you accept that you are where you are suppose to be at any given time, you can begin to see the path that is being set before you. Faith is blind and trust is something we have to all work on, once we open to it then we may just find it confusing and exhilarating, but the truth is yours and yours alone and so only you can say what it means for you!

I say rejoice with it and open to receive! Your path may be to lift others from the very place you are currently being lifted from. Time is on the accelerated "mode" as I believe the Maya Pyramid step at the top is showing us. Currently every 18 days we are experiencing what we normally would experience at 20 times that interval; the purpose being is to

prepare us for entry into a place of sacred existence with the multi-dimensions of the infinite universe
Here is an explanation of the cycles that we are all entrenched in Mayan Majix

Sorry if I cannot stomach the meanderings of Bashar, but it turns me to just listen to him! I am sure his words are one of similar meanderings, he just comes off as contrite and condescending with little room for the human experience! I wonder if Bashar isn't just some Higher form of consciousness that will never "get it" when it comes to being human? Being Human is awesome!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

ty so much for that post as this journey started being skeptical of everything i learned to trust what felt right
and that felt right as a veteran i found senses i thought dormant come back online as a very traveled many different lifestyle man i have very good instincts and little trust til earned but i am old school with young heart and many interests
i raced a professional drag honda all over the us and fit with the twenty somethings more than the fifty somethings
i drive a civc dropped turbo with eminem thumping so most people of my gen do not understand me
i have never fit but always could adapt to surroundings so the problem is i am real and true
unlike most people i have met on this road called life and somehow all my questions are being answered too quick if
you know what i mean
i became a hermit and info junkie since my divorce the problem for me now is being the only sane person on an insane planet
excuse the rambling i can not stop it these days TY AGAIN

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

ty for the info as i have studied many religions in my life only to find the lies religion never rang my bell so to say
but i can see this as what they would call a religious experience as i have had a somewhat psychedelic experience at the beginning of my new journey with nothing but me and my creator which i see as energy
took me three days of kinda here there vibrations throughout my being and could not tell anyone but it made my connection to a lost friend in iowa who called me going through same thing
a couple weeks later i called a friend who i had not spoken to in 4 years who knew before i explained what was happening
problem is if anyone who has not experienced this they would believe i went nuts
so bottled it up and when i would try to explain rambling like this it flows and flows and control is difficult but i seam to be not alone

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RUNSILENT

It sounds like you are experiencing an awakening.
Check out Peter Brown here he tells briefly about his experience:
youtu.be...
Have a look at the subject non duality, also called Advaita Vedanta.

Jan Frazier 'awoke' and tells her story here.
youtu.be...
Have you heard of Eckhat Tolle and his book 'The Power of Now'. He had an awakening.
Are you experiencing silence?

edit on 28-7-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I definetly know what you mean, when you say that your aprehensive about sharing your experience with others for fear of being labeled werid or nuts. If a person hasnt felt it themselves, then they will not understand. And even once you start telling people, it can be difficult to explain because spoken/writen language is very limited when it comes to explaining exactly what has happened to you. Dont let ANYONE tell you anything different from what you feel yourself to be true. Keep on trucking headlong into infinity. Its only begun.

Sidenote: I saw you mention dragracing. I was on a top fuel team a few years back for Whit Basemore/ Rod Fuller. It was the time of my life, loved the racing lifestyle.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

When you say you don't seem to be alone, i think you are feeling the presence. The strange thing is that it is not that you have gained someone, you have lost someone. When the true Self is uncovered the false self evaporates and then there is peace. Oneness is known and it feels great. The self recognizes the self. You fully occupy the moment.

Namaste.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Ignorance is bliss not because it's irresponsible but because there're some things we're not prepared to know and shouldn't know until we are. The place to be is inbetween. The only way to get there is to be content. If you're content, you will not go in one direction or another too much. YOu will know what you need to know and answers will come as if by magic.

Contentment is not found in truth seeking nor is it found in hiding in a fantasy. Neither of those things bring people peace. The people who're at peace with themselves and the world are those who, starting from a place of contentment, measured their lives appropriately and what goes in and comes out was just right - not too much, not too little. That's the key we all reach for.

So what produces contentment? I don't know. It's a complex chemistry. Sometimes it's a matter of changing your own perceptions of things. Sometimes it's a matter of moving yourself to another place. Sometimes it's a matter of getting new friends. Sometimes it's a matter of learning something new. And so on. I think everyone has a different route they go to find it.

The good life happens naturally when we find that special place where we're at peace.
edit on 28-7-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

ty sir for your post
yeah we built a 1000 horsepower honda civic and pro raced the country with the nopi fast and furious series
was that a time see we were racing guys with million dollar budgets and kicken butt we had no sponsor as we were a couple white boys from midwest racing east and west coast rich boys
we are racers they were ricers so my brother kick em on the tree and sometimes they would blow up cacthing up
2 or 3 national points first 4 years i grew up racing sprint cars and worked on indy cars so when my brother built his chevelle did not do it for me so he put it on methanol knowing that would get me to track METHANOL FUMES IN THE MORNING any hoo the import scene was starting and we built a street civi little turbo 75 shot nos
first pass 11.27 track goes nuts no cage full int 1800 watts thumping we were like wow no idea
went home started searching for body and built car over winter and it was on our pro racing experience speed tv 3 time a week cross country racing drive alnight and keep getting faster ty for that memory

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

the thing is i am searching a new way to make a living and not a clue as the car business has been destroyed never to return 30 years have a wreck seen ya
i am open to all possibilities the weird part is 2 weeks before wreck child support ended and eating on 10.-15 a week over i can start to catch up again bam no job no retirement as that put daughters through college
house got repoed in divorce
i should be miserable but i am happier than ever just gotta find a job you know your poor when you cannot afford ti file bankruptcy lol
but i feel somehow it will workout and not really concerned as i have lived in wood know edible plants and such
but the life i feel right now was what i was searching for my whole life and i am energized i am a man of frugal means by design
i do not need stuff lol

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
My positivity only generates itself after a long period of work, I collect a series of lessons after each negative encounter or situation, and it builds upon my core being - It is good to feel high, it feels like even the most difficult issue can be simply whisked away, I forget how frustrating a prior problem was as if all the dust clears away to reveal the simple truth.

Although I do fall, and the confusion recurs, I travel back into my subconsciousness and iron out the creaces in my constitution.

After each session I build upon my current study, for example, in my mind I attempt to model human behaviour and each time I learn something about myself, I add a new strand of inquiry and also confirm various hypotheses that were born from previous inquiries.

I can basically observe all interactions and essentially know how and why those actions occur and how, in the scale of the equilibrium of forces, the particular action finds its place.

When I "drop out" it is due to a recurring mistake, simple choices and lapses in consciousness, although, the main issue is this lingering feeling or missing something, a resonant fear, for me personally, a fear of being accused and a conflicting fear of the inadvertent negativity of my own actions and additionally the polarised and disharmonious nature of this reality.

Recently, I feel as if I have to go back in time to correct my mistakes, like the movie "Groundhog Day" I have to revisit those experiences and re-live them until I find the equilibrium solution - at the moment, I have a sinking sensation, a desolate abyss, as if I was standing on a mountain, unable to remember if I had left someone behind or if I had decided to climb it on my own.
edit on 28-7-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

ty for your post
as someone who does not callin sick and understands hard work and the feeling of value that gives people around me try to make me feel badly about being out of work and trust me i have worked since 12 yrs old as i am now 56 i have a problem being labeled a mooch by the people that made the jobs disappear and point us as the financial problem
i can fix the finances its easy give every unemployed american a job and see how much tax revenue goes up why is that not an option just another reason i should be cowering in doom and gloom on antidepressants
nope not me no doctor 1976 til hit tree 2010 doctor freaked and if i had come to before ambulance maybe never
my brother said i tried not to go i woke up in hospital but it all put me here so reason and i am ready for whatever

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join