It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RevRay

I can relate to the writing. I am like a woman possesed with paper and pen. I have no idea what I am writing until I am done....this is something I have been doing since a very young age. I am not sure what it means or what it is....or why I write what I do. I'm still looking for answers and have been for a LONG time.....

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Minori

What are your writings about?
Mine are usually about trying to correct the hateful ways man has been on and trying to have them realize that their heading down the road pf perdition.
I have many dreams and vision quest's and have experienced ND 2 times.
I feel at times as someone is trying to save mankind from utter destruction.
Find myself crying out inside for relief to come as if I was trapped by flood water on the roof of a house.
What do you make of that spot on my chest that is now gone?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Please no more music vids...this is not myspace. Thank you and have a great day

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RevRay

My writings are about nothing......but they mean something. Make any sense??? I write about life and death and the conscious and unconscious mind. Here is something interesting.....what I used to write in grade school and high school I had no knowledge of, life, death, love etc. . Now at the age of 32 when I pulled out all my old writing...bells started going off and the information keeps coming in, my thoughts are stuck in fast forward...lol. My younger self was explaining to my older self what path to follow........STRANGE!!!!

As for the circle over your heart.....the first thing I thought of was.....it was meant to be there and it was also intended to bring about this reaction. When you noticed it and the effects you went looking for answers and in the process have probably learned alot and "linked" alot together. You write about positive things.....so it is safe to assume that this comes from a positive source.

The need to save humanity.......I know the feeling well. Here is one thing that I have learned ....when you get cues or intuition about things.....instead of thinking on a large scale (humanity) apply it to your life and current situation. The BIG answers to the BIG questions start coming once we fix ourselves.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
On male / female energies, I was just thinking the other day about the fact that left side is female and right being male. When you apply this to the Earth, the left side being the East and right side being the West, you can see this also applies. The East has a more feminine energy, spirituality comes from Eastern culture, and the west is more masculine, power and greed are more prevalent here. From witnessing the current decline of the west (economy, society, culture), and the recent rise of China and other eastern societies, I think that this is a clear signal we're seeing the transition of male to female energy dominance.
Plus I just learned that Ron Paul is leading the polls. If elected, he would be the first INFP personality to lead our country.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Minori

You know something I have earned much, much more and moved away from people in cities and now care for my community and have been able to even get Wal-Mart by just slowly ever so slightly getting to the managers heart and getting Him to donate the day before expiration date all there food and we freeze all meats right that day and breads from bakery are used by giving away or using them at this house we are allowed to use and feed meals to the hungry. This all came about because I and others brought it to Yahweh's attention after the Fascist Tea Party took our State over and our food budget was closed down. We have a county in Appalacha of 20,000 very poor people way out in the furthest most part of NC. We have a Community Kitchen and in 2009 served 10,350 meals and in 2010 we served 20,500 meals, this year is already past that. We have one paid cook and manager at minimum wages and we are a 501c. The manager goes to church , one of the hundreds all around, so I was shown that to approach him using the teachings of the God he believes in and His God spoke to Him. Now the great news is that the Community Relationship has improved for them and they helped their bottom line by not having the cost's to remove food as hazardous waste removal and we in turn give the donation receipt for the otherwise food they would have to be rd of. Funny how it worked out to fill our freezers and have food to give away in abundance.
This is why I relocated here and never did it hit me that I had a true purpose being an ENFJ.
But I was made this way, I was never like that I used to be very bitter for I was drafted and I was homeless as a child on the streets begging for food. I despised man at a young age and fought authority all the time and would wish harm instead of good. They the shrinks said I am Bi-Poar with to aggressive of a personality to function in society. That was past, before circle and photo.
I was changed and I feel it inside. I attribute it to seeking a higher being (Yahweh) and receiving that inside of me by implant of whatever technology He uses. I believe that He is real but in a different space that has no time and we breath Him into us and He is all encompassing, but we are not able to get to that space until we except that there is a Higher being then human being.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

The secrets are no longer "secrets" since many people are aware of them

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

"if the Indigo children are so important and enlightened why have they just watched the world go to # why dont they get off there self loving asses and actually change the world for the better... "

Hey I know right? I am unaware as to what the hell everyone else is doing, but I'm working my ass off to do just that. Give me a few years ; )

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I read through the OP and clicked the personality test link. Unfortunately, the "Professionals" didn't list my personality type. All I wanted to do was check if I was an Indigo kid or not, but "IDGAF" personality type don't seem to exist according to them...how interesting

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

naugh, he has been spending too much time reading gary vay

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by guessing

no kidding...like having to think in opposite logic to arrive at same conclusion as everybody else.
Dyslexia,,,coping with that one is a bitch...I don't have time to go on but I know you know what I mean

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AskWhy11

"Why" is a difficult thing to answer sometimes...but in terms of the things you mentioned, it is essentially just hyper causative interactions of data within your conscious and sub-conscious mind. I personally keep a track record of all my past mental states and what was going on in my mind at that moment; using this log, I can often analyze an output, ask 'why' it occurred, and trace the causative path back to its source(s). How I trace it is an invention of mine and utilizes a large amount of self analysis done over the past 20 years of my life. It took me a long time to get to where I am, but the results are beautiful. It was worth all the sacrifices of never having any money, bad grades, no girlfriend, few friends, and bad family relations....though I'll admit barely worth it. But knowing the purpose of the universe, scientifically and objectively, ain't bad at all.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
wow nice job. gave u some stars

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I look at the rules above and hold myself back from writing words like bull# and shutup, so I'll just say that I am an indigo and when I see injustice I must step in, like now, to tell you there is so much crap and confusion in your post it's almost sad.

"don't eat RED meat and flouridated water?" - honey, if you want to increase meditation and be in touch with earth as one you can't live off dead flesh. It may help you to chose red meat as the 'bad thing' but it's all meat. It's living off of dead flesh that doesn't allow the body to be pure. What you've done is modification to suit your needs. It's like all the priests talking about love and kindness of God and then they order a stake in some restaurant, ignorant of the terrible torchure the animal went through to get on their plate, but since they didn't do the actual killing it's ok. WRONG

As for the whole feminine power, you need to re read the history of Lemuria, the moon people and the sun people, the yellow dragons and the red dragons, why half the people on Earth say amen 'AMUN' when they pray and who that is.

Also the new herald are not the indigo, they are the crystals born after the indigo. Those are people who felt the earthquake coming today before it even hit. Those, like us, have been barely able to stand all day, feeling like we're on a boat, because we move in a slightly faster speed than others, hence think of faster levels and forgetting how to spell cabage - as you said. I'm not saying your entire post sucks, it just needs more research to tie up some loose ends.

PS: if your eyes are not pure blue, you are not indigo or crystal. You're a wanna be. Even though, it's not a bad way to wanna be.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Filmfeline

"PS: if your eyes are not pure blue, you are not indigo or crystal. You're a wanna be. Even though, it's not a bad way to wanna be."

Im a brown eyed indigo, nice to meet you .

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Filmfeline

the history of Lemuria

There never was a Lemuria. How can there be a history of a place that never existed?

PS: if your eyes are not pure blue, you are not indigo or crystal. You're a wanna be. Even though, it's not a bad way to wanna be.

That reeks of racism!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Blessed be all.
I have been reading this thread and I want to ask all of you one thing: Which one of you is experiencing Lightheadedness/ Disorientation at this moment????

Sorry Moderators for this off-topic post, but I had to ask!
edit on 28/8/2011 by KhaliWitch because: Forgot to say that you really need something to ground yourself NOW, because this is not the time to go astral!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

INTP over here! All my random research about all the things you are describing, has boiled down to the same conclusion as you have. Very complicated to explain, but very easy to ''feel''. So, to the non-enlightened beings out there, your post makes it very easy for them to flame you and will of course try to make you look like a retard. It did not dare to write about this, way too complicated to try and explain it in a presentable and logical way.

I liked your post, and I also see other threads floating around here on ats with people who are feeling a change, but they can't describe or convey it properly, or as thorough as you have, probably cos they only have bits and pieces at the moment to help them wake up.

Do you feel it?

How do you cope?

Do you feel something

Do you feel like having to work is unnatural?

There is many many more threads like this coming from people around the globe and straight into ats. Just a longing we have all been feeling Always, or is something actually happening? People are starting to notice that things aren't right. I believe we are meant to live in a completely different way than we do now. In a positive, healthy, spiritually, true and green way.. I demand Utopia!
edit on 28-8-2011 by creatureme because: Editwordy

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
"People are starting to notice that things aren't right. I believe we are meant to live in a completely different way than we do now. In a positive, healthy, spiritually, true and green way.. I demand Utopia! "

Yep yep, we are. A very large portion of all 'work' is simple production. We only need such manpower because of our inadequacy in manufacturing items from apples to CPU processors. With the right tech, all jobs, which quite frankly are pedantic and a wasteful use of human potential, related to manufacturing could be eliminated. Now what else is there....teaching jobs could be eliminated via direct memory 'injection', most general item/system optimization could be accomplished via super computers (smaller micro chips, greater banana production, greater solar panel efficiency), a less cognitively corrupt society wouldn't need military, so many police, lawyers and judges, much of anything related to mental health....I bet 99% of the world's workforce could be eliminated given the correct circumstances. The kinds of jobs that would be left would be things like art, theoretical physics (and other cutting edge sciences), societal management (some kind of government), and any numbers of things that people insist on doing themselves (creative works).

While this would be a great world for me since I find work personally meaningless and could use all that extra time for self-improvement, exploration and discovery.....I believe most of humanity would in time react very negatively. I mean sh*t....most people on this planet are WAITING TO DIE, thinking that 69 virgins or some crap like that is awaiting them in 'heaven'. I think work is the only thing keeping them occupied enough to tame their insanity. Also realize....most people do not have a very solid reason to exist. Take away work, and they would become very bored...perhaps thinking the only purpose to life is material self indulgence. But guess what? Our minds are damn good at equalizing pain and happiness. As time progresses, a certain degree of happiness or pain takes more and more input to sustain. So these people that think owning 100 Ferraris or having sex with a hooker all day long will make them truly happy? Well, all of that 'effort' will deteriorate in time, and to sustain it they will quantitatively increase their stimulus input. In time though, either extra input will no longer have an effect as their conscience will be 'saturated' with the stimulus, or they will demand so much to maintain their naive struggle for satisfaction that others will begin to suffer from their greed. Either all of these people will engulf and destroy each other, or they will limit and the 'stimulus deterioration' will catch up to them, rendering all that they have 'gained' as good as what they started with. Then they will wonder, 'what has this all been for?' They may continue to live their excessive lives, having been no better off in the end than a man with only a loaf of bread and tree to sleep under, or they will begin to reduce the stimulus input which will suddenly put them at a 'negative' and cause them suffering. In time the pain will balance out the happiness....and their raison d'etre of raw material gain will be destroyed...leaving them empty and in an existential void.

Needless to say...a single world society like that would never work out...only some of the populace could 'handle' it. But then, how do you select and segregate those who can take it from those who cannot? Say you had perfect judgement and could mass analyze humanity, where would you all go? It does not seem as if the world today would accept a sudden proclamation from a group of intellectual rebels that Antarctica is now theirs. Such a society would need to be set up with a degree of power backing it...financial, political, military...to sustain it. Humans have a tendency to regress and throw away all that they have gained...see the burning of the Library of Alexandria as an example. This group would need to be powerful enough to resist the barbarism of the remaining portion of the world. And then...would it be responsible enough to control such power? The ability to laugh at the entire world's armed forces would demonstrate a significant degree of technological/political prowess. If everyone in the society had such power....then surely the 'relegator' could not have chosen many individuals, as I do not think many individuals can utilize such a thing accordingly. Such a small number of people could hardly be considered a 'society'. And, if a large number of people, some of which are less 'trustworthy' present, then surely only a central group could possess that power. Would they use it wisely?

As for the entire planet as a whole reaching such a level sustainably....that will take a long time!!! I give humanity, 1000 years MINIMUM, but I could be wrong of course. Though my experiences with people so far have not been very positive.

Maybe the obsidian monolith will return?

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54 >>

join