It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

I like to ask questions. When I clean my house im not the type to shove the dust under my sofa.
No rock get's left unturned.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Junk science. You just proved that what you have is ADD. I recommend finding a good doctor that can give you some meds. I'm not saying youre a bad person at all, but this kind of junk science and people making posts like this is what makes people vulnerable to this kind of BS more confused about their condition, so instead of seeking help, they think "im ok, this is how im meant to be, so i wont seek help".

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I haven't read everything in the OP just yet, but I do want to make one observation.

The symptoms you describe are all me (yes, I answered yes to every one of them), literally, but I am NOT an indigo. I have done extensive searching into the indigo phenomenon, and yet it is not me. I do not fit in with these types of people, I tried. To me, they're too regular.

I do not have an 'imaginary friend'. He is very real and walks on a different plane yet he can communicate with me. Actually, I have several.

This also coincides with the 'Starseed' phenomenon as well, which I really don't think I am either. I also did searching into this, and considered myself one for a long while, but I do not fit into this category either. Too many are 'love and light'.

I got it down to being 'human born', because as far as I am aware, I came from two humans (However, my mother has questionable things about her), but I am far more than that. I don't know what I am, but I do know I have purpose... just not yet. I have to wait until tSHTF before I am to make a move and I am to remain under the radar until further notice.

I haven't told much about myself here, because I dunno who would listen and who would take me as a joke. But I am along the lines of indigo/starseed/walk-in/human born. Maybe one day I will spill it all on here and see just how many will listen or how many think I need to see a psychiatrist.

I have a message and I have a mission.

My son is an indigo, as is my daughter and for that I am proud. I tested my son and he's telepathic like me, which works great in some instances.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

When you hit the right frequency you will turn into light. And vanish into the 4-5thD

There's your answer.

And ps. This doesnt add up to all of us just yet. All we have is our intuition

And the universe has been kicking our ar^% with intuition lately.

edit on 28-7-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Sometimes my brain works a lot faster than my fingers, and I sometimes have trouble explaining my theories in a way thats understandable. Sometimes I talk about C without explaining A and B first.

That explains me entirely

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Junk science. You just proved that what you have is ADD. I recommend finding a good doctor that can give you some meds. I'm not saying youre a bad person at all, but this kind of junk science and people making posts like this is what makes people vulnerable to this kind of BS more confused about their condition, so instead of seeking help, they think "im ok, this is how im meant to be, so i wont seek help".

I think ADD is junk.

It makes no sense to me that so many people are diagnosed with this disability.

Personally I just think it is a normal personality type.

I have learned how to use it to my advantage and I was put on pills once.

My parents refused to give them to me after Ritalin made me a zombie. They wanted their lil boy back.
edit on 7/28/2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

So the body disapears then?

So if mass amounts of people just suddenly disapear, wouldnt the rest of the people start asking questions?

Then they realise that they ascended, now the rest were a couple weeks late and missed the light train to the other side, have to wait thousands of years for the next one? That's a bit harsh.

Im just trying to visualize 2012 and people ascending, disapearing, no one asks questions and remain on the low level.

Also if the whole planet moves into another dimension, how will it be only some people ascended and others not, I think everyone would realise we just switched reality.

link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
reply to post by AzureSky

So all the animals stay behind? Aint they good enough for the 4th or 5th dimension?

Ok so if it's not a physical ascencion, are we going to start seeing bodies everywhere from the people who ascended?

Where will the bodies go just disapear?

Dont add up to me.

It doesnt have to. Its not about the outcome. Its about the process
The process is to become a happier person, to learn to love people again. Regardless of who they are.
Its a journey

link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

lol ,yup, everyone who understands that there is an ascension happening "needs a doctor ",you are trapped in the matrix and you are programmed to reply with that kind of answer.You probably wont be one of those ascending this time round but it's ok because you will have another chance in another 25,000 odd years.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritualStar

Great post, So you are responsible for infeminating the world?

haha make sure you come back and read on as I think this will resonate with you and your family.

People forget about the family unit. I wish my family talked about this stuff. But no I'm here with you instead. Your my family.

Peace and see you soon.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by adamjagger11

very confusing my short and sweet friend.

woah sorry Im getting tired!!! haha sorry mate

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

bro i know there's an ascension happening, i was just saying to the other guy because he said anyone who knows an ascension happening needs a doctor.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I thought I was clear. One of the key traits of the "indigo" is manic depressive/bipolar. One of the main symptoms of the manic depressive is delusions of grandeur (your special, right?). Empathy isn't a super power. Astral travel isn't a super power. Most of the people I know who rely on their 'gut feelings' seem to be just as wrong as many times as they are right, but never acknowledge that fact. Lots of people have trouble concentrating... the world lives fast now...etc etc. I can make a bunch of generalizations too... and claim it lumps me into some special stereotype. You think the world is negative now... try living back in the Dark Ages.

I met a young woman at a spiritual camp who claimed to be indigo.. she had all the traits, depression and special powers of empathy, etc etc.. she also claimed she came from a long line of psychics and spiritual gurus, she could see dead people, talk to the dead, predict the future and was leaps and bounds beyond other people with similiar powers, or so she claimed. Very charming girl who believed in her powers wholeheartedly. Yet the truth of the matter is I never saw her display anything more than cold reading, and her remarkable empathy wasn't any more special than anyone else who is good at reading peoples body language and expressions.

I do acknowledge that there are people out there who have 'gifts'. Unfortunately, in my quest to find people who have these 'gifts', it's not surprising that 99.9% of the people who claim to have 'gifts' are con artists or deluded at best. The few that I've stumbled across usually never made any claims to begin with and were just as surprised at others that they can do what they can do or did what they did.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamjagger11

bro i know there's an ascension happening, i was just saying to the other guy because he said anyone who knows an ascension happening needs a doctor.

I might take that as my cue to go to sleep. Sorry I misread you post.

Goodnight all. Keep it godlike while im gone

Peace

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

lol, it's ok ,have a nice sleep.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
reply to post by mblahnikluver

so your just lurking all my threads now?

Thanks for posting.

I am?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan

I thought I was clear. One of the key traits of the "indigo" is manic depressive/bipolar. One of the main symptoms of the manic depressive is delusions of grandeur (your special, right?). Empathy isn't a super power. Astral travel isn't a super power. Most of the people I know who rely on their 'gut feelings' seem to be just as wrong as many times as they are right, but never acknowledge that fact. Lots of people have trouble concentrating... the world lives fast now...etc etc. I can make a bunch of generalizations too... and claim it lumps me into some special stereotype. You think the world is negative now... try living back in the Dark Ages.

I met a young woman at a spiritual camp who claimed to be indigo.. she had all the traits, depression and special powers of empathy, etc etc.. she also claimed she came from a long line of psychics and spiritual gurus, she could see dead people, talk to the dead, predict the future and was leaps and bounds beyond other people with similiar powers, or so she claimed. Very charming girl who believed in her powers wholeheartedly. Yet the truth of the matter is I never saw her display anything more than cold reading, and her remarkable empathy wasn't any more special than anyone else who is good at reading peoples body language and expressions.

I do acknowledge that there are people out there who have 'gifts'. Unfortunately, in my quest to find people who have these 'gifts', it's not surprising that 99.9% of the people who claim to have 'gifts' are con artists or deluded at best. The few that I've stumbled across usually never made any claims to begin with and were just as surprised at others that they can do what they can do or did what they did.

Never said anything a special at all. But. I can't respond like i want to right now, working and all that.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Nice thread. Others here might disagree with the OP but the seed have been planted. Hopefully those who have read it and resonated with the message will research more about this topic. It is understandable though that not everyone will resonate with this message and hence will just dismiss this topic. It is not yet their time.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
Nice thread. Others here might disagree with the OP but the seed have been planted. Hopefully those who have read it and resonated with the message will research more about this topic. It is understandable though that not everyone will resonate with this message and hence will just dismiss this topic. It is not yet their time.

Thats about it. There is so much information out there it's hard to take it all in. There are people out there who take advantage of all this information for their own gains. I was born in the time of the indigos (1970 - 1987) give or take a few years. I have the traits, but i dont refer to myself as an Indigo

I am myself, simple as that, But it is good to reasearch, it makes the mind work.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

I think ascension is more spiritual than physical. When we reach a high enough frequency (enough to enter 4th dimension/density) we experience a change in our consciousness that will allow us to see things differently. Once there, we may be able to begin communicating via telepathy and might find it easier to do things like astral projection (see OP). Our physical bodies aren't likely to change and we will continue in this life until we feel fulfilled and are ready to die and start a new complete 4th density life.

Animals could be experiencing the 3rd dimension/density at a lower frequency which makes things less complex for them. It's the life they chose to experience on Earth to help with their spiritual development. Perhaps a tiger would be considered closer to the 4th dimension than an earthworm, though still at a frquency much lower than humans. They only need to experience basic things like eating, sleeping, reproduction (perhaps in the tiger's case some form of emotional bonding) to raise their frequency whereas humans need greater mental and emotional stimulations.

Hope this helps

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join