It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum

I recommend reading the thread

We are all indigo children. Gosh noone has realised this yet...

come on ATS.. i expected more

i still love you all but

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Just wanted to add this at the top of a page.

Click play and listen to this song. Marley and Nas blow my mind.

Leave it playing while you read comments

Get in the zone

Peace

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Really great read..

The video was really interesting as well.

Although, I don't understand why people say "put a bubble around you to protect you." Nothing can harm you in astral at all. If anything does, you will only wake up. If you lose too much focus, you will only wake up. Nothing can't invade your body or mind in astral. It's not like the movie "Insidious"

But I've pondered about this "conscious shift" for a while. The male/female "Yin and Yang" energy shift seems to make the most sense and provide the correct spiritual information. I'm not quite sure if I'm an Indigo or not but I'm pretty sure my little brother is

Thanks for posting definitely S&F

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

I have felt so alone in my feelings and thoughts on this subject...

I have long believed in my being here for a higher purpose. I can match myself to every one of the descriptive symptoms (I think signs is a better term).

I am an ESFJ. It was very convicting to read the description of my personality type as it described me to a "T". I am that person you want to bring to a party if you want to have fun!

Inside I know that the upcoming and already begining changes to this planet are nothing to fear. I also believe that we need to help those around us awaken to what is asleep inside of them. This is hard for me being a ESFJ. My personality is so sponge like and reflective of those around me, that I find it easy to get dragged down to the negitivity that often surrounds me. I am getting stronger though in trying to filter out those who wish to drain me of my light (often times they don't know that they are doing it).

Many blessings and a big S&F for posting this.

Namaste
Red

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by adamjagger11

where have you been all my life.

Cheers for the amazingly written post.

I share the same level of exitement.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

I definitly want you with in the 4th dimension then redzareptile

Sometimes when i feel like that I look @ the stars. Oddly comforting. Peace and Thanks for posting

edit on 28-7-2011 by Samuelis because: hat

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I just took a look at one of the links the Myers foundation.
They charge for sharing the light, what's that about?
Not really all that advanced, they havent really let go have they now if they charge 30 dollars?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
Really great read..

The video was really interesting as well.

Although, I don't understand why people say "put a bubble around you to protect you." Nothing can harm you in astral at all. If anything does, you will only wake up. If you lose too much focus, you will only wake up. Nothing can't invade your body or mind in astral. It's not like the movie "Insidious"

But I've pondered about this "conscious shift" for a while. The male/female "Yin and Yang" energy shift seems to make the most sense and provide the correct spiritual information. I'm not quite sure if I'm an Indigo or not but I'm pretty sure my little brother is

Thanks for posting definitely S&F

Astral travel is much different than a dream. You do have to protect yourself somewhat, but im not sure how its done exactly. My buddy can do it, i can't yet.

And i do believe we are moving into the 5th dimension, not the 4th. But either way its alright. I think we skip the fourth because it is the spiritual realm/where some evil lives that we do not want to be a part of.

Nibiruan Council
edit on 28/7/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

right but we need to remember that the 5th dimension will be incomprehendable, the 4th will be our new physical plane. hmmm

Either way I think it only matters the direction we travel

Humans deserve a golden age after the crap we have been through.. Bieber etc.

Peace
edit on 28-7-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Listen, giving an opposing opinion isn't trolling. It's a discussion board, where all opinions are welcome. I think "indigo children" are manic depressives suffering from delusions of grandeur. Is that clear enough for you?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

Thats not a very nice thing to say about yourself?

Didn't you read the whole thread? You are an indigo child. Weather you follow your mission is dependant on you.

Peace

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

well then the term "indigo" is redundant and has no distinct meaning at all. but its fancy

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan

Listen, giving an opposing opinion isn't trolling. It's a discussion board, where all opinions are welcome. I think "indigo children" are manic depressives suffering from delusions of grandeur. Is that clear enough for you?

Of course your opinion is welcome, didn't say it wasn't. Just saying, don't pile everyone into that category, i hit all the traits on the nose, i dont use the word indigo because i am myself regardless.

I would like for you to explain how you came to this opinion of course, because there has to be something

Also, it's hard to pile everyone into being manic depressive, there are how many thousands upon thousands of 'indigos', and -all- of them are delusional? Welcome to the world. Everyone is.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I love what you wrote and it is a good read.

Some of your facts are dead-on, but I want to ask you something.

What do you think of the recent studies of plastics and how they affect male mice.

Plastic Chemicals Make Boys More Feminine

The study, which looked at phthalates, chemicals that can mimic the female sex hormone oestrogen, is the first to link them to changes in behavior. Phthalates, used to soften plastics, are in household items such as plastic furniture, shoes, PVC flooring and shower curtains. They can also be transferred to food and drink from plastic packaging.

Now if you ask me, the increasing usage of said plastics in our every day lives since the 80's (e.g. soda bottles, Milk containers...and just about everything) would coincide with your theory.

The difference though is that the plastic theories have scientific evidence to back it up and more than that, it acutally makes sense as a whole if you look at the trend along with human consumption.

Which theory makes most sense? Definately not the indigo children theory.

BTW I am diagnosed with ADD for real and always was called a "dreamer"

BTW do you like chicken?

Woah look!.... a calculator!
edit on 7/28/2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Ok I been having a thought.
What about all the animals, will they move into the 4th dimension also?
Will the animals not be in natural conflict anymore ie will the lion not eat the antelope?

Also, what of the people who will not activate their inner powers and 2012 comes, will some of us be walking and some of you flying, or will we just remain here and you'll be gone, disapeared into another dimension?

Does the whole planet it self move into the 4th dimension and if so then does the whole solar system and universe also move into the 4th dimension?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I don't think its so much a theory as it is a system of belief, much like religion.

you can try to debunk religion till the cows come home, but it doesnt matter. Because that's the belief.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
*as the first few comments were negative I must say I'm only sharing what I know, this kind of stuff doesnt need to be back up with links.
Just make up your own mind.

Humanity has been out of sync for some time now, but we are waking up. Can you feel it?

• Do you have trouble concentrating?
  • Do you often feel depressed for no reason?
  • Have you been diagnosed with ADD?

Please observe the first word of the thread (after the warning)

Humanity. So yay this is for everyone.

We are all equal. The usual rules of good human nature will always apply.

Peace

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
Ok I been having a thought.
What about all the animals, will they move into the 4th dimension also?
Will the animals not be in natural conflict anymore ie will the lion not eat the antelope?

Also, what of the people who will not activate their inner powers and 2012 comes, will some of us be walking and some of you flying, or will we just remain here and you'll be gone, disapeared into another dimension?

Does the whole planet it self move into the 4th dimension and if so then does the whole solar system and universe also move into the 4th dimension?

The 'theory' goes that when the planet and us move into the 5th dimension, yes, it will only be some of the population that is going. Those whose souls are ready to ascend. If they are not ready, then they will remain on earth to continue the journey to ascension. Reincarnation is a big part of it as well.

Its not a physical shift, its a conciousness shift. Who knows whats going to happen, it could go many ways. Who knows how it will manifest. Perhaps something will come to light that will set this world on track, and perhaps thats what the ascension is.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

funny you ask this question..

It's not a strange question at all. Many people have wondered this. Are we superior to animals?

Well, the answer is Yes/No

Animals have their own Crystalin synthetic grid. And they have their own acsension process.

haha it might seem funny now. But I can asure you that science will "discover" this soon.

Every species of animal has its own unique grid. Its how each specific species communicates en-mass
Noetics is making huge progress in this field.

My brain hurts
edit on 28-7-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

So all the animals stay behind? Aint they good enough for the 4th or 5th dimension?

Ok so if it's not a physical ascencion, are we going to start seeing bodies everywhere from the people who ascended?

Where will the bodies go just disapear?

Dont add up to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join