It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

White/Albino Bigfoot video - Pennsylvania

page: 3
21
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by homeslice
 


For real. My reaction would be absolute terror accompanying a mad dash through the woods.




posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Definately not an albino Bigfoot.

Altho it might be a Yeti on holiday, visiting relatives in the new world or perhaps on a work exchange program.

I'll have to check Nepalese newspapers for reports of a brown Yeti with big feet.





Peace



posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Like most other bigfoot videos, this is also unfortunately a fake.



posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
If this is real, am going to start watching for bigfoot in my area. I live in PA and have never heard of one being spotted so close to me before. The video does seem a little too scripted though.



posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The whole thing seems kind of staged. if there was a bigfoot close by then his instinct wuld be to get out of there BEFORE they got close, why wait until the light and camera hit you before you run or unless that is what your buddie told you to do so you can try to pass it off as a bigfoot sighting, also the guys reacton seems almost staged. And the camera is shut off right after he runs im sorry but if i saw something like that for real my first instinct wuld not be to turn off the camera, idk just everything feals staged

thats my 2 cents



posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Gemwolf
 



this clip falsifies many previous claims of the alledged bigfoots intelligence , cunning , stealth abilities , perceptivness abilities to evade humans etc etc

you cannot have it both ways



I'm not saying that this video is genuine, but I disagree. Humans, when they are in their youth and young adulthood are some of those things you mentioned, but when they become elderly their abilities decline. You would expect to see the same thing in a population of an unknown ape species. As they age you would expect to see some of the same effects of aging that you wold see in humans; stiff joints, poor eye sight, slower cognitive abilities, and possibly even the loss of color in there hair.



posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I'm not saying that this video is genuine, but I disagree. Humans, when they are in their youth and young adulthood are some of those things you mentioned, but when they become elderly their abilities decline. You would expect to see the same thing in a population of an unknown ape species. As they age you would expect to see some of the same effects of aging that you wold see in humans; stiff joints, poor eye sight, slower cognitive abilities, and possibly even the loss of color in there hair.


So now you claim sasquatch ages? Didn't you know sasquatch is an immortal being?



posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Its a pretty good video BUT... It put the willies up me.... So the fact that it did freak me out a bit and the guys lack of reaction plus the lack of eye glare does make me thinks its a fake...

Here's why...

1. The video was too scary, I never get freaked out by videos of animals at night so I get the feeling the the film was staged to evoke a fearful reaction.

2. the guys reaction... I know I cant assume to know how he would react BUT his reaction sounded like bad acting and wasn't what I would expect from any normal human (an I have no evidence to say that this guy wasnt normal)

3. The lack of eye glare... Clearly this is meat to be an animal that's active at night, therefore it WOULD have the tapetum lucidum layer in its eye OR IT WOULDNT BE ABLE TO SEE......



posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
you don't have to have that reflective retina to see at night. It helps, but its not a universal trait. I can see pretty much fine at night in the country and when out camping, and I don't have one.

As for BF here, it would seem to me that if I am looking at something, I track a light where I'm looking. we look things in the face, so its not a large jump to say he automatically looked BF in the face and the light there tracked, too.

The whole seemed played for shock value, though. Unfortunately, it doesn't meant that it wasn't a real shot - I've seen real life interesting things that have shocked even when it was nonthreatening....



posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I don't know... I say hoax.

The creature in the video sure looks a lot like this Yeti costume;



posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90
 


The idea that it could be an old, maybe senile sasquatch, could be caught by a human with a flashlight. I am still not sure about this video but that idea does have me thinking.



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Versa
Its a pretty good video BUT... It put the willies up me.... So the fact that it did freak me out a bit and the guys lack of reaction plus the lack of eye glare does make me thinks its a fake...

Here's why...

1. The video was too scary, I never get freaked out by videos of animals at night so I get the feeling the the film was staged to evoke a fearful reaction.

2. the guys reaction... I know I cant assume to know how he would react BUT his reaction sounded like bad acting and wasn't what I would expect from any normal human (an I have no evidence to say that this guy wasnt normal)

3. The lack of eye glare... Clearly this is meat to be an animal that's active at night, therefore it WOULD have the tapetum lucidum layer in its eye OR IT WOULDNT BE ABLE TO SEE......


1. if you watch the extended look of the video, he actually films the sasquatch behind the tree on accident at some point and doesn't notice it until he shines it in his face. this could still make the video swing both ways though.
fake: the guy in a costume is waiting for the moment when the light hits his face to turn and run
real: the sasquatch sees there is a human with a flashlight walking around holding something close to his face (maybe the human is eating something) and is obviously unaware of the bigfoot standing behind a tree watching him, and can't smell the bigfoot or hear it either. also, after watching the video a bunch and seein the extended look, it actually does seem very realistic looking. an old sasquatch is a possibility but an albino is more likely, but again, if sasquatch is real then we know nothing about it so we shouldn't assume its any color or can't be different colors or change colors. anyway when the light stops and is bright in the bigfoot's eyes, and the human stops moving and making walking sounds, the bigfoot hesitates (turns his head one way, and then the other), and then runs away.

2. if i saw a bigfoot, seriously saw one, i would have the breath of life sucked out of me, i'm pretty sure i wouldn't even be able to scream. judging reactions doesn't determine anything about the authenticity of the video really, but it gives a very good insight.

3. lots of nocturnal animals don't have this. this is an unknown animal so to assume it only moves at night or that it would have one is foolish.



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius
 





No bigfoot would survive in Pennsylvania. Ever. Someone would have bagged it in deer season.


Ha Ha! Most correct, I've hunted around Carbondale years ago. There is no chance of it surviving. At the least, it would have been spotted by a hunter over the years. Maybe they can get a get a group together and put a drive on for it.

Not many deer make it out of a drive, let alone something that size and white yet. In open woods white sticks out like a sore thumb.



posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The subject of Bigfoot is probably my favorite out of all mysterious topics, and I have pored over lots of evidence in a variety of forms. The problem with this video is that the creature being depicted does not harbor the features that have been accepted as accurate for a Sasquatch. Mainly the shape of the head is too round, and the creature lacks the girth one would expect, even from a juvenile. Most people fail to realize the sheer size and width of one of these creatures, and this misconception is how I can label many videos hoaxes. But there are always exceptions to the rule.

So, what other evidence do we have to go on? Well, I cannot help but ask the question of who goes around filming the ground at night? Context is very important when evaluating any video or photographic evidence, because it will be either natural or unnatural, at least in my opinion. This to me is unnatural. They also picked an albino creature. It is hard enough to believe a dark-colored Bigfoot exists, much less an albino. But, I know some of you will say that if Bigfeet (lol) do exist, then why wouldn't there be an albino. This is the same as saying since there is one, there can be others. Makes sense I suppose, but I still don't buy the albino Bigfoot, although I remember some reports that had come out of the South involving a white hairy creature.

Another problem with the video, which is inconsistent when compared with the patterns that have emerged from sighting compilations, is that the creature just stands there until the guy walks right on top of him. No way. Creatures like Bigfoot, if they exist, have excelled at avoiding humans at all costs, probably for fear of harm. It is probably a trait that has been bred into them some time long ago. In my opinion, if that was a bigfoot, he would have been long gone before the guy thrashing through the forest even got within 50 yards.

I rushed this response, but I don't think I missed any of the major points. If so, I may edit later. So ya, that's my analysis and I'm sticking to it.
edit on 8/6/11 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
reply to post by Pervius
 





No bigfoot would survive in Pennsylvania. Ever. Someone would have bagged it in deer season.


Ha Ha! Most correct, I've hunted around Carbondale years ago. There is no chance of it surviving. At the least, it would have been spotted by a hunter over the years. Maybe they can get a get a group together and put a drive on for it.

Not many deer make it out of a drive, let alone something that size and white yet. In open woods white sticks out like a sore thumb.


There have been many Sasquatch sightings in that area.
www.bfro.net...

And how do you know these animals aren't migratory? If they are as clever as they are made out to be then you would think they would observe people killing other animals and possibly migrate to the millions of acres of dense wilderness in Canada. Just a thought.



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
The subject of Bigfoot is probably my favorite out of all mysterious topics, and I have pored over lots of evidence in a variety of forms. The problem with this video is that the creature being depicted does not harbor the features that have been accepted as accurate for a Sasquatch. Mainly the shape of the head is too round, and the creature lacks the girth one would expect, even from a juvenile. Most people fail to realize the sheer size and width of one of these creatures, and this misconception is how I can label many videos hoaxes. But there are always exceptions to the rule.

So, what other evidence do we have to go on? Well, I cannot help but ask the question of who goes around filming the ground at night? Context is very important when evaluating any video or photographic evidence, because it will be either natural or unnatural, at least in my opinion. This to me is unnatural. They also picked an albino creature. It is hard enough to believe a dark-colored Bigfoot exists, much less an albino. But, I know some of you will say that if Bigfeet (lol) do exist, then why wouldn't there be an albino. This is the same as saying since there is one, there can be others. Makes sense I suppose, but I still don't buy the albino Bigfoot, although I remember some reports that had come out of the South involving a white hairy creature.

Another problem with the video, which is inconsistent when compared with the patterns that have emerged from sighting compilations, is that the creature just stands there until the guy walks right on top of him. No way. Creatures like Bigfoot, if they exist, have excelled at avoiding humans at all costs, probably for fear of harm. It is probably a trait that has been bred into them some time long ago. In my opinion, if that was a bigfoot, he would have been long gone before the guy thrashing through the forest even got within 50 yards.

I rushed this response, but I don't think I missed any of the major points. If so, I may edit later. So ya, that's my analysis and I'm sticking to it.
edit on 8/6/11 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)


you should check out the analysis videos of the original video, they are very interesting.



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I would think after having that light shinned in it's eyes it would have a hard time seeing.
But this thing takes off like a bullet.....We should have head it plowing into trees..



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AstroBuzz
I don't know... I say hoax.

The creature in the video sure looks a lot like this Yeti costume;

i agree as soon as you look at it it looks face wlike a mask any eyes whole the body and head looks really fake..
and white bigfoot isnt the proper name its yeto and they are snow bigfoots suposable..



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89
 


This is the only thing I could find of a yeto

www.zeldawiki.org...

And if your referring to a yeti, they are not just "Snow Bigfoot". Yeti are thought to be a close relative or maybe the same species but living in the Himalayan mountain range. This particular instance took place in the deep woods of Pennsylvania. There for I do not think this would be classified as a yeti.



new topics




 
21
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join