It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White/Albino Bigfoot video - Pennsylvania

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Throughout the years there have been several reports of "White Bigfoot". Then there's the Asian variant of Bigfoot aka abominable snowman which is also white according to the legends.

Apparently there's footage of a white Bigfoot which - as far as I could tell - didn't get much attention... Until Cryptomundo brought it to everyone's attention...

The original video:

Residents of this small Pa town are concerned of recent sightings and strange noises being heard at night of what appears to be some sort of Bigfoot human looking type creature. The creature though, is white in color. A homeowner captured this footage after they heard a disturbance in the back yard of their wooded property. This homeowner and others in this town had previously heard strange noises and disturbances for the last two weeks or so prior to this being captured on film. The town was confirmed as Carbondale Pa.

An enhancement:

The first - and obvious criticism is the lack of "red eye" effect (or even reflection from the tapetum lucidum)...

It's pretty clear footage - but in my opinion it would've had more attention if it was real...
edit on 27-7-2011 by Gemwolf because: Fixed video embed

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

hmmm... ive never heard of a albino bigfoot til now. athough i agree that the lack of red eye isnt so convincing, im no expert though.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Ha, the guys reaction isn't exactly convincing.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
It's pretty clear footage - but in my opinion it would've had more attention if it was real...

You just may be on to something there.

I agree that the biggest criticism is the lack of glare in the eyes that you would normally see when a light is shined on the face of a critter.

Kind of reminds me of one of these........
www.thehorrordome.com...
edit on 27-7-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
No bigfoot would survive in Pennsylvania.

Ever. Someone would have bagged it in deer season.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I think the video is a hoax. However, in regards to light reflecting from the eyes...great apes lack a tapetum lucidum, which is what reflects light in the dark. So, I wouldn't be able to debunk the video based solely on that.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It looks like a guy with a sheet or mask on his head. Totally fake.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Sorry but if I was walking around in the dark with a flash light in the woods and saw something standing upright that was completely white and looked like a bigfoot I would have screamed like a little girl.

That guy just goes oh what's that. Pssh, that's why it's fake.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
When folks make videos with only a flashlight for illumination, it is usually because they want to focus your attention in a small area. Were you to see more, you would probably notice the bbq, storage shed and clothesline in somebody's back yard.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I'm not so sure after seeing this additional enhancement, brightened up quite a bit, it doesn't look like a costume or suit..

The person's reaction to it didn't seem right, you would think he would have screamed or freaked out more, but that doesn't mean this must be fake because of it..

Also, if you zoom in really close at the figure on the left in the op's second video -, it definitely looks like it has a large head and there are no signs of anything being a costume or mask at all.. large nose and huge eye sockets, etc...

This is actually very convincing, even though it all seems preposterous

edit on 27-7-2011 by alienreality because: eta

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This looks way too similar to the various "alien in the backyard" videos that have also been popping up on the Internet. It just has a supposed Bigfoot instead of an alien.

And I hate to be another one of those people who say, "CGI!" But, come on.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Watch this other footage here:

There is no way this is cgi, and this is no mask or costume..

just watch this one.. this is spectacular footage in my opinion.. look at the size and shape of the features on this thing's face..

edit on 27-7-2011 by alienreality because: eta

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
If I was going to fake a video I'd do the same, have a long preamble of nothing to make it look authentic.

yeah I'm just filming nothing, just draining the battery on my camcorder

Then just as I see something amazing by managing to capture it in my tiny torch light, in a shot that is the only bit of film where I bother to hold the camera still long enough to make anything visible, then and only then I would stop recording.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Fortunate that the guy with the flashlight has so amazing motor skills, that he can follow the movement of the thing with his tiny cone of light..

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I don't think people should judge whether it's real or fake solely based on how someone responses.
Some people are sissies, others tough.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Albino or white big foot are called wendigos, they are rife in native American legend and are more rare than regular big foot. Evidently they also have some reference in China and other countries, perhaps a nomadic creature.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I'd have to agree with previous posters, the lack of reaction from the cameraman isn't convincing to say the least. Also, does anyone know of any apes that are active at night and don't possess the 'glare' that this alleged creature lacks? I find it weird that it doesn't have a glare yet seems to be active at night.

On another note, depending on how deep in the forest this guy is, he's pretty courageous to be walking around alone with only that laser-pointer-of-a-flashlight!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
FAKE.... obviously no one goes through the woods like that using video and a WEAK flashlight.

The flashlight is low on batteries as one can tell, this suggest they rehearsed several times to get it right...

Notice how slowly he moves the light before hitting "bigfoot".... He lined the light up to get the head shot for the camera...he wasn't that far away due to the light being low on batt..

Then of course his reaction was B rated, and "bigfoot" head looked like a costume ....

edit on 27-7-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Yeah, I'd say it's probably fake, looks very CGI-ish to me, it doesn't look like an actual object with mass to it (and Bigfoot would have some serious mass) and moves far too smoothly. Plus who goes out into the woods and records only 40 some seconds of footage?

edit on 27-7-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
"this video has not gotten much attention",. -well being that this is a conspiracy site we should all know that some of the truest things get the least attention, while all the garbage makes the news.

I have recently moved to PA and while I have only been here less than two weeks I do believe that many people would be brave (and/or stupid) enough to walk in the woods with a weak flashlight. Plus if this is a man who has grown up in the woods he would not fear the dark of the forest like I would. However, we can only hope that next time he brings a tranquilizer gun.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join