It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is up there. [fixed-a little more clearer now]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Manhater yikes what kind of a user name is that.
Your user name and mine clash somewhat don`t you think but please don`t hate me.

Anyhow are these white lights you are seeing?

I see them if you are seeing white star like lights. I see them every day and night. Even made a post myself on them but as with your thread it is not easy for people to see them.

I`ve actually been watching them for a good long time now. Now there are many of them up there pulling rectangles and zig zagging off in certain directions. Best I can do is tell people to look up and watch for a small pinpoint like white flash then watch that area it came from and you will see a very hard to see pinpoint white light that could look like a star but they move.

Wish I still had my video recorder or better yet I`d like to see if they show up with some night vision equipment.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Hi ATS members, this is my first post but I am an asiduos reader of this great forum. So I want to salute you all first.

I register to say that today I saw the red lights too, in Galicia (Spain) about 2:30-3:00 AM (spanish time, yesterday's 20:30-21:00 PM in new york)

I was driving and I didn't have any chance to take a photo. There was a lot of clear red dots over the horizon, I think that 30-50 or more. I can't say if they were static or not due to the motion of the car but my impression was that they were static and nonaligned. I never seen anything like that before. I was in a highway and saw them for about 3-4 minutes then I had to take an exit. At fist, I thinked that were windmills' lights but I've confirmed that the windmills has intermitent white lights at night, not red (I don't know if it can be an error light). And, I do the same travel everyday so it is not normal.

greetings!

EDIT: I hadn't noticed any other shape apart from the dots.

edit on 28-7-2011 by rbrvalca because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2011 by rbrvalca because: spelling

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
you people get excited over a few lights, wait till you (thats If you lucky enough) see the real thing. UFO is unidentified right? Obviously cant say if it was military or alien. But by the feelings I got that night, Im swaying to ET space craft. I identified the object as being a circular shaped disk, gunmetal colour, that looked blurry, non metallic, contrasted against the black background which was the night sky.

Things happened leading upto seeing this...which also cant be explained. But I know one thing that very little do, It is connected with the excessive advertising and encouragement to set off chinese lanterns. The TV is a programmeig tool for the job, Im seeing adverters on TV with people for no reason whatso ever setting them off, on films etc.... The thing we saw before the disk object was basically a stationary ball near diamond shape object of fire that was hovering near silently over the small village where we were.... stationary for 6-7mins unstable in state, dropping blobs of what looked to be hot molten metal.

The object then basically propulsed itself straight up to the heavens ...height I dont have a clue but it got to the desired height in a matter of 25 35 secs.... we tracked it all the way up.....till it became a very small red dot....

We focused on that area in particular were a small cluster of red dots appeared in the area the red dont went. The lights went out and was presented with the disk shaped object, it was fairly heigh up but was huge in length. Stationary for best part of a minute, then started to move over the M18 Motorway very slowly, we tracked it all the way to the motorway during that time it disappeared once(Im saying completely vanished from sight) re-appearing following the same track ( stealth?) as it got close to the motorway, it sped of out of sight....the last we saw of the sighting!

10-15 Mins later a merlin military helicopter circuled us and the village were we saw everything for approx a min or 2 then left heading in the direction of the craft!
Im guessing military new it was there and wanted it gone, hence the dispatch of the heli crew! Someone in that heli new what was going on that night...but its the military so would never attempt to ask....or for that matter let them know I knew we saw the whole event from start to finish.

No pictures were taken...just me and my brother lucky enough to see it!......

After the night of October 4th 2009 which was on a sunday night 8:15pm to be exact I have no doubt at all that we are being visited : O )

By the way :location was SHEFFIELD yorkshire England !

Thanks Luke

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Connman
Manhater yikes what kind of a user name is that.
Your user name and mine clash somewhat don`t you think but please don`t hate me.

Anyhow are these white lights you are seeing?

I see them if you are seeing white star like lights. I see them every day and night. Even made a post myself on them but as with your thread it is not easy for people to see them.

I`ve actually been watching them for a good long time now. Now there are many of them up there pulling rectangles and zig zagging off in certain directions. Best I can do is tell people to look up and watch for a small pinpoint like white flash then watch that area it came from and you will see a very hard to see pinpoint white light that could look like a star but they move.

Wish I still had my video recorder or better yet I`d like to see if they show up with some night vision equipment.

There I changed it to DIABOLICAL

Hmm, okay some are up but you really have to download them to your computer and zoom in on some, I'm still adding the DPI images only the small ones are up right now. See, I would had this done if my dad wasn't trying to keep me busy all night. Doing his real estate thing.
Click the first green link and that should take you to the images some yes are just pitch black from the way it looks but you have to open them. Also, I'll be adding videos too. You have to go full screen on those. Keep checking because I have like 20 images. Thanks.

interesting rbrvalca.
.. Indeed Luke that would of been very cool to see. nice.

diabolical.cwahi.net...

On this image there are 2 red dots but after you zoom it in and really look at the full image there is a ball surrounding it. On the same image to the left of it there is another red dot in the way back that looks to be a little further. Image 4243
Image 4244 Top left corner zoom way in same kind of ball but with no lights, now slide over to the right, without messing with the zoom same ball but with lights. Same image, go to the bottom right no balls but about 6 lights all near each other
diabolical.cwahi.net...

edit on 28-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
seriously though, I've seen enough blurs to last a lifetime. I really hate to say it but 99% of all 'evidence" and "proof" is either a blur or a smudge. I am trying to research this topic without bias either way and am finding it extremely hard when there is really no evidence at all. It makes sense to me that it could be true, but so far I see little if anything to convince me that is.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sgreco

You can look at photos and videos all day long, Until you actually witness something for yourself you'll always feel the same, Just as I did until that date I mentioned in the above post.

Forget looking at other peeps s hit.....get out at night and look up you may get lucky!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
New Image. Mr Light has left me. He wasn't out tonight.

Taken different days from each other.

As for the red people. I highly doubt that is red eye or whatever. When I took 5 pictures of the same object back to to back. First there was 3, then there was 0, there was 2, and then there was like 10 all near this object, believe what you will. I got the picture. That shows them all near this thing. bright red as could be.

edit on 3-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Dude that's kinda scary!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
reply to post by Manhater

Man, that one on the second row, second column from the right, that is so obviously not swamp gas!
It doesn't take a genius to know that's a chinese lantern!
Stop spreading lies, you disinfo agent, you!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
This object stayed in the same spot for 5 days in a row. It's not out tonight. A Chinese lantern would of at least moved to another location.

edit on 3-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join