It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is up there. [fixed-a little more clearer now]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I went out to go get my dog and at first, I thought I saw a shooting star. But, yeah totally forgot to get that pic Darn it. I'll just say it looked like a fireball shooting in a straight line that was bright white. totally cool and was hoping to have it come back around because I grabbed the camera. About 4:30 Am when this happened.

Then I see another bright what looks to be a star but the light kept getting dim, then brighter, then dim, then brighter. So I started taking video of it. Here are couple of the images I got, off the 8 shots that I took. Like 4 came out pitch black and the the 4 it came dim and bright. Now mind you this was the only brightest whatever star that you could really see, then when I starting taking pictures it seemed like more real dimmer ones were out there, not as bright as that one, so I hurried my butt in before Spock could beam up.

You will notice 2 red dots appear near this thing, then only 1 appears next to it. Zoom where the red dots are.

www.use.com...

edit on 27-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
did it have this boomerang shape?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
for the thing that sped through the sky lighting fast, no, that was just a fireball that looked like a meteor or falling start but I would think they go down not in a straight line.

no the other images change shape.

let me go host the original pictures so it's easier to see. Trying to find a website.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

the pics i looked at were not anything i coud make out. too bad you dont have more

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman

the pics i looked at were not anything i coud make out. too bad you dont have more

It does look pitch black but look for the red real dim red lights then zoom in and you see the white star

www.use.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a little too blurry to really identify anything, maybe you catch a better image next time.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
a little too blurry to really identify anything, maybe you catch a better image next time.

yeah, I know, you got to like zoom in like multiple times just even see it, if you can follow the red dots it and zoom in and zoom in you see the white image, shows up twice in the pictures.

here's a FEAKY image. looks like 2 eyes are watching you when you zoom it all in and look at the red covered whatever from the black sky. then you have all this red dust. you'll see a red dot in this one too.

www.use.com...

www.use.com...
to the left of this one is the boomerrang image of the white. On the same picture.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Don't take this the wrong way, but, what exactly do you expect from this topic? All you really have is a story, and some not-so-good images of dots and blobs.

Honestly, there are stacks and piles of images and videos of dots and blobs with stories included, but none of that really has any value. It's just adding more to the piles and stacks of things that don't prove or disprove anything at all.

All we can really do with this topic is speculate, and pretty much just run around in circles.
edit on 27-7-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I look at things in an artistic way. I just think it's cool and it doesn't look like a blob, you can totally see the different features of the same image, and the red dots change and move about. Those are not stars.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

ive seen the same thing. the one i saw would disappear for 30 seconds or so then come back. it was amazing. it looked like it was rolling in the sky. i cant really explain it. it was just awsome.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
When viewing the images. Makes sure it is pitch black in the room and you can see a clearer picture after zooming in. Very hard to see it in the daytime which looks like a blob

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Can I ask what is in the pic on the right side? There's some kind of blob that noone's talking about...

Thank you! And good job!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

That's great. So you basically are asking us to see the same thing that your mind causes you to see in an ink blot test?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Looks interesting. Where was your location by the way ? (sorry if i missed it in the previous thread)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Califemme
I don't know what that object is, but, let me find a better web host so you get the FULL DPIs to check it out. All of the images are different and change shape. You have to like save it to your computer, enhance the images by fully zooming in and you see the red dots glowing, not squarish like on the photo of member, and Light makes different shapes on I think 2 large dpi photos. And 2 silver things that I could find, I'll play around tonight, so I can see them better, also make different shapes.

reply to post by blackmetalmist
I'm in NC, I took these around 4:30am.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Thanks, I appreciate the extra effort!! I wonder what it could be... I think you've definitely captured something uop there, especially after seeing all the pics you posted. S&F for you

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
okay, may be a little time because I am just setting up the website now, uploading the images and have to make my index page.

Got to love the irony of the host.

diabolical.cwahi.net...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

What you have there is some light reflecting off a weather balloon that got refracted because of some swamp gas in the area. And there happened to be some birds dive bombing for insects in the area as well that's why you get the streaks in the motion capture blob images, with your out of focus camera.

Oh yes something is definitely up there. But as you can see its all explainable, so nothing to see here move along.

Here is a handy link to help you identify all that is above up there in the sky. Just in-case you ever happen to see something up there again, it will help you identify it.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Had to change host, lol, already used up my max limit. ROFL. and I can't remember my frihost account. Patience everyone. Come to back tomorrow and I will work on it all though the night or just keep checking back later early tonight.

Image .I saw located, original DPI image
going to try to set it up like that.

diabolical.cwahi.net...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I look at things in an artistic way. I just think it's cool and it doesn't look like a blob, you can totally see the different features of the same image, and the red dots change and move about. Those are not stars.

The red dots are commonly referred to as "hot" pixels in photography. Red Dots Scourge of digital cameras under slow shutter speed conditions...

Hot Pixel Facts

A gallery of examples to compare to...
edit on 27-7-2011 by Lost_Mind because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join