It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anders Behring Breivik : Real or Fake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
This is my first topic so take it eay on me

With the current photos released by the media, it appears that Anders Behring Breivik looks fake. Take a look at the photos released:

(Sorry, i don't know how to embed, so i will just link):

www.guardian.co.uk...

cc157.blogspot.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk... l

There is no doubt that the attack happened, but the photos released so far appear to be doctored or is CGI. His face, especially his eyes do not look real.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Some would say that looks like CGI. I'd just say he looks Norwegian.
2nd line.
edit on 27/7/11 by SnedsDawg because: 2nd line

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
yeah.. well the man itself is real but i think its not the man who is the man.

i mean the photos are looking photoshopped. it really doesnt matter.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

My thoughts exactly. When I first saw the pictures of him on the news, my first reaction was that the picture looks like a professionally taken portrait and it's clearly been touched up, which I find strange in this situation. Why would that be the picture they chose to release? Why not the picture from his drivers license or other government issued ID? It's as though they're trying to create a certain image.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by clearstream

Yeah, and another funny thing was that his trial yesterday was held behind closed doors, not allowing anyone to watch

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Yep.

And don't forget his twitter and FB accounts were set up just days before the incident.

This guy had been trying to get his book published.

The people that needed to know knew who this guy was, that he had a farm, and that he wrote a book about being afraid of Muslims.

I'm just sayin if they were lookin for a patsy, he was perfect for the pickin.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Alright, I have to admit it.That's either a batch of doctored photos, or that man has perfect skin...

I'd be more than a little confused if they are doctored. Why bother? Wouldn't make sense to me, but then again I'm sure I'm missing some pieces of the puzzle if they are. Either way, he does seem to be making the same 'expression' in every photo. That probably means nothing, but I find it odd nonetheless. No emotion in them. Thanks for posting this.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I think that is the picture taken from his Facebook profile. Maybe the media didn't have any other photos to release of him at the moment so they just took his Fb photo.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Yeah, and another funny thing was that his trial yesterday was held behind closed doors, not allowing anyone to watch

And his hearings today 14.11.11 are behind closed doors still....apparently he wanted so.Although nobody hear or seen him except those few photoshoped pics of him,people still believe to everything norwegian police is saying. And i know they are lying about many things,because i live in Norway.
I just would like to hear and see him,thats all.But government does hide something....time will show what.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by John0Doe

And his hearings today 14.11.11 are behind closed doors still....apparently he wanted so.Although nobody hear or seen him except those few photoshoped pics of him,people still believe to everything norwegian police is saying. And i know they are lying about many things,because i live in Norway.
I just would like to hear and see him,thats all.But government does hide something....time will show what.

Wrong bro! The first open hearing was today and Breivik has been asking all the way to have open hearing because he's proud of what he did and want to do speeches and such to the media but the Norwegian courts dont want this.

He's definatly real and all that happend 22 july is for real, but i do suspect that its something more to the killings then Breiviks telling..

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by John0Doe

Wrong bro! The first open hearing was today and Breivik has been asking all the way to have open hearing because he's proud of what he did and want to do speeches and such to the media but the Norwegian courts dont want this.

He's definatly real and all that happend 22 july is for real, but i do suspect that its something more to the killings then Breiviks telling..

new topics

top topics

join