It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Visit on 2013

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Prepare your cameras !!! According to Dr. Boylan, someone he knows, a physic to be more specific, told him that on August 2013 an alien mother-ship will hover over Cleveland. But that's not all, this will be not a regular visit. Her friend also claims that a "Star Visitor" will walk out the ship and walk around the streets of Cleveland and it would interact with us without any kind of problems since they are very human-like www.drboylan.com...

To be honest I am not very familiar with any prediction Dr. Boylan or any of his colleagues has made in the past, just one about an earthquake in Japan that was SUPPOSED to happen a few days ago. So for now I think he doesn't have much credibility. Maybe someone who is more familiar with his predictions can change my opinion. Anyways, what do you people think about this? Will this come true and we will be witness to a event of this magnitude or it will fail like many other predictions?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by chester1662

Theres been a prediction for every single year in the last decade or so. I don't even care anymore, I will believe they are landing when I see it.

I believe there is life out there, but when it finally becomes a public spectacle I will be glad to check it out. Until then I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Some day yes I believe they will come but I am getting tired of all the predictions of when. No one really knows when, will just have to wait and see.

And also WHY CLEVELAND?!?!

I think they would pick somewhere better, but hey who knows.
edit on 7/27/2011 by theUNKNOWNawaits because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by theUNKNOWNawaits

Because Cleveland Rocks! Ohio...hio...io!

link   
yeah right im sure this will happen.. how many of ppl claim there a medium and then stuff never happens?
theres probly a small percent that could be legit .. but who knows

link   
reply to post by chester1662

A psychic told him, do i need to say any more?
See the thing with psychics/mediums is they have claimed to have the ability to communicate with the spiritual realm for thousands of years, only recently (last half century) have they changed their tune to the sound of aliens from far away galaxies.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
CLEVELAND ROCKS! CLEVELAND ROCKS!

ohio ohioo ohiooo

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I don't mind the prediction, I just wish you would've waited till July 2013 to tell us

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I didn't know aliens were Brown Fans.....GO BROWNS!!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

reply to post by Anoynymoose

Haha, you guys made me laugh. I was wondering if someone was going to say that. Had to post this video as a response, made me realize how much I missed this show.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
but what about the world ending in 2012???
he must be right.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The 2012 stuff is non-sense. This is the real deal

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Reminds me of another "psychic mothership" type of prediction...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Stan Fullham was contacting the space bros through a channeller.
Wilbert Smith found that some channellers are contacting the same entities and these contactees can carry out real time communications with the space bros.
It was even established that one of the scientists on project magnet be contacted directly through a channeller.
Thus it was that the being AFFA did in fact establish telepathic contact with him that remained in effect to his death of cancer.
Some real scientific method must be applied to this sooner or later.
Stanly predicts that 2013 will be the year you wi;; see aliens in the un.
That they (UFOs)will be a common sight scrubbing our atmosphere by 2014

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Amazing how aliens always choose to land in USA,, when the "prophets" are american or generally western.
Why Cleveland? Why not Dinoshë, Albania?

In the movies they always land / appear / destroy New York or some other major US City.

This concept alone debunks the whole Dr. Boylan or whatever his name "prophecy" just as all the others who predict huge earthquake in California, or some asteroid - guess what - striking somewhere in the US, and similar wacko stuff.

Of course I cannot *claim* aliens will definitely NOT land in Cleveland next year - but I'd say the odds of that happening are pretty slim, and this "prophecy" just looks like one more of the soon-to-be-thrown-in-the-hoax-bin waste of time.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
After the "terrorist" gig is played to the end they did say a fake "alien" thing would occur.

If it does happen, it's a false flag event.

something to try and bring humankind back together after OIL.....

nothing more.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by theUNKNOWNawaits

Because Quahog Rhode Island is totally yesterday..... its what the kids want

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Cleveland?

I gotta say I thought it would be D.C. Or New york city.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
What?
Now is 2013?
Tomorrow was in 2012,today 2013...
I'm guessing we can't predict something like that...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join