It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Weishaupt: I Guess They Lied To You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Who was Adam Weishaupt? Why he was a Free Mason of course! Here's an excerpt of his clever dogma:

"The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment; let it never appear in any place in its own name, but always covered by another name, and another occupation. None is better than the three lower degrees of Free Masonry; the public is accustomed to it, expects little from it, and therefore takes little notice of it. Next to this, the form of a learned or literary society is best suited to our purpose, and had Free Masonry not existed, this cover would have been employed; and it may be much more than a cover, it may be a powerful engine in our hands. By establishing reading societies, and subscription libraries, and taking these under our direction, and supplying them through our labours, we may turn the public mind which way we will."
- Spartacus

I recommend those of you not familiar with Spartacus to review the material provided in the link above under the same entitlement...

What was this man's historical achievement?

The Bavarian Illuminati, a rationalist secret society, was founded by Adam Weishaupt in 1776 in what is today Germany.
- Proofs of a Conspiracy, by John Robison 1798

They had an inner core of true believers, who secretly held radical atheist, anti-monarchist and possibly proto-feminist views, at that time considered beyond the pale. They recruited by infiltrating the numerous (and otherwise benign) Freemasonic groups which were active at the time on the continent. Necessarily they had a clandestine, compartmentalized, hierarchical organizational form, which has led some modern conspiracy theorists to identify them as the original Marxist-Leninist group.

Really... doesn't the above description mirror Nazi Germany? Can it be said that this is fast becoming the trend here in America?

So... here we have an agenda that becomes a full fledged written work of dogma published exactly at the same time Free Masons were planning to create a new country across the Atlantic Ocean... hmmm. America... Land of ... Jacobism??

Look around you. Look at your Constitution, Bill of Right, Declaration or Independance, Articles of Confederacy America... now look at The Definitive Treaty of Peace (between America and Great Brittain) 1783

Article 4:

It is agreed that creditors on either side shall meet with no lawful impediment to the recovery of the full value in sterling money of all bona fide debts heretofore contracted.

Article 5:

It is agreed that Congress shall earnestly recommend it to the legislatures of the respective states to provide for the restitution of all estates, rights, and properties, which have been confiscated belonging to real British subjects; and also of the estates, rights, and properties of persons resident in districts in the possession on his Majesty's arms and who have not borne arms against the said United States. And that persons of any other decription shall have free liberty to go to any part or parts of any of the thirteen United States and therein to remain twelve months unmolested in their endeavors to obtain the restitution of such of their estates, rights, and properties as may have been confiscated; and that Congress shall also earnestly recommend to the several states a reconsideration and revision of all acts or laws regarding the premises, so as to render the said laws or acts perfectly consistent not only with justice and equity but with that spirit of conciliation which on the return of the blessings of peace should universally prevail. And that Congress shall also earnestly recommend to the several states that the estates, rights, and properties, of such last mentioned persons shall be restored to them, they refunding to any persons who may be now in possession the bona fide price (where any has been given) which such persons may have paid on purchasing any of the said lands, rights, or properties since the confiscation.

And it is agreed that all persons who have any interest in confiscated lands, either by debts, marriage settlements, or otherwise, shall meet with no lawful impediment in the prosecution of their just rights.

WAIT!...What JUST happened?! Did we just resubjected ourselves to Britain with this treaty?

hmmm...

So - Common denominator? A conspiracy against the entire world by the secrecy of Free Mason agendas that created a Super Power from which, upon a time they reckon appropriate, would ripen into a multi-headed machine of devestating fascist domination to conquer this world's inhabitants by, and 'mold' mankind into their OPINION of perfection. Germany tried and failed in 1936 because Hitler wanted the honors of the conquest, but the timing wasn't right... U.S.:"quick, put out the fire before the whole house of cards burns!"... Germany:"oh yeah, betray me will you? I'll start rounding up your people then, and eliminate them because of your treachery!"

hmmm...

It appears that the stakes just got more complicated, Oh Egyptian Poweslaves.

Debunk this conspiracy, and I'll give you a $10.00 certificate to purchase what you like at Der Wiener Schnitzel ! (better hurry, it might deflate to $5.00 if you're late!)

P.S.: And they said there was no Illuminati, didn't they?!...

hmmm...
edit on 27-7-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

get ready...... its coming...........

all the freemasons here will shovel whatever pile of ........

in order to say "oh. we don't really do anything. see we are the good guys. we are not bad, that stuff you say is just conspiracy talk"

biggest face palm ever is when free masons say they don't do anything nefarious, yet won't divulge their deepest secrets... hmm

remember children secrets are gooooooooood

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Heyyo

So there are linear relations between Weishaupt Marx and Hitler through at least Hegel as I make it out.
It is easy to understand Hegel's influence on Marx and Hitler and certainly more difficult to asses Weishaupt's on Hegel.

I kind of like
Robert Anton Wilsons take on it

I do not see any conclusive proof that the Illuminati plotted anything nefarious or even illegal, except insofar as free thought itself remained illegal in southern Europe. But I also don't see any conclusive proof that they wouldn't and couldn't and didn't do nasty things. As a secret society hidden inside the secret society of Freemasonry, the Illuminati will always remain somewhat mysterious, and pedants and paranoids will argue about it until the last galoot's ashore.

Perhaps Tom Jefferson got it right, when he said that secret societies seemed necessary in Europe, haunted by monarchy and Papism, but not in the United States. Certainly, when the Constitution remained the law of the land [i.e. before the Supremes (s)elected Bozo] no sane person would feel the need for secret societies here. Do I dare add "But now with the Constitution in cryonic suspension --"?

No: I better not....better safe than sorry....

On the other hand, not just secret societies but secrecy itself or even privacy seem increasingly impossible under the reign of George III.

They have hidden cameras everywhere.

They bug our phones.

If they want to, they can "read" every keystroke on my computer, including this one:

They can even pry into the contents of our bladders, in random tests explicitly forbidden by that wonderful, moribund Constitution. Sweet grieving Jesus, there's no place we can escape or hide or feel alone, is there?

Sometimes, tossing and trying to sleep in the wee hours, I explore the ideas rejected by my skeptical waking mind. Maybe the most paranoid fantasies about the Illuminati contain some truth. .. maybe....

Maybe the All-Seeing Eye on the dollar bill does represent the totally fascist state those bastards want.

Maybe all those Internet rants about Skull and Bones serving as a recruiter for the Illuminati have some foundation in fact, after all.

Maybe we should really worry when the choice in the next election remains limited to two rich Bonesmen...What is it Weishaupt wrote?-- "Whoever is rich -- very rich -- can do anything...."

Maybe we should regard "Illuminati" as a generic term, or a metaphor?

Maybe every Power Structure acts a lot like the most paranoid fantasies about the Illuminati, especially when it feels threatened.?

No, no -- that way lies madness, schizophrenia and Usenet trolls. After some sound sleep, I wake, the shadows flee, and I remember that "all's for the best in this best of all possible worlds."

Voltaire didn't intend that as sarcasm, did he?

Robert Anton Wilson
Deep Underground
Somewhere in Occupied U.S.A.
23 February 2004

whole article

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
The Free Masons of ATS are oddly quiet...

hmmm...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Very interesting stuff
S&F. I'll have to go poke around later today when I have time. In the interim enjoy a thread bump from me!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the bump!

Still... the ATS crickets are providing a louder response to this than the ATS Free Mason collective... I guess they feel that We the People don't merit a scholarly rebuttal in response to this documentary record exposing their treacherous actions.

Perhaps they're tired of lying through their teeth about the Agenda, and regurgitating the traditional replies associated with this centuries old accusation against them.

Maybe they understand now that we won't believe them anyway; I just wonder when they'll learn to understand that God created man in HIS image, and it was perfect. I just wonder when they'll accept men as they are, use their secrets, their power, and their wealth to truly expand peoples minds (instead of destroying them with chemicals and misleading them with lies), enhance the maturity of mankind as cooperative species (instead of keeping us ignorant, under control, and enslaved), and grant the gift mankind inherited from our Creator, known as Free Will?

hmmm...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Well I guess this cinches it:

COURT RULES IN 1937 PROTOCOLS OF ZION ARE REAL

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment; let it never appear in any place in its own name, but always covered by another name, and another occupation.

i guess
ART OF WAR guy must have got it?? from,,Adam Weishaupt?,,

The great strength of our army,, lies in its concealment;
let it never appear in any place,
where the Enemy,
expects,
Be one with the earth,,
find a hidden ridge,,,etc,etc,,

so the chinese guy,, was a plagerist?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Weishaupt founded the Bavarian Illuminati under the aegis of the Freemasonic system. Washington is said to have known of him and the Illuminati and did not like them. Don't confuse the imitation with the real deal.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

The Protocols are absolutely real. Weishaupt converted for show only. He was instructed to do so by Rothschild. Why would AshkeNAZI Jews like Rothschild and Warburg fund the Nazis? History is a lie. The head of every major media corporation and every financial institution is a Khazar. They converted in 740 AD to hide behind Judaism. The entire world has been deceived and ignorant Christians facilitate the anti-christ as it nearly has complete control of Jerusalem.

Read the Talmud.

Rev 2:9

USS Liberty
Lavon Affair
King David Hotel
5 Dancing Israelis

Anyone want to guess who the illuminati is?? The masonic compass is the star of David, which is the star of Rephan. Freemasonry acts as a goy screening device for them to decide who to put in power.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Philadelphia, Jan. 31, 1800

To Bishop James Madison

DEAR SIR,
I have lately by accident got a sight of a single volume (the 3d.) of the Abbe Barruel's `Antisocial conspiracy,' which gives me the first idea I have ever had of what is meant by the Illuminatism against which `illuminate Morse' as he is now called, & his ecclesiastical & monarchical associates have been making such a hue and cry. Barruel's own parts of the book are perfectly the ravings of a Bedlamite. But he quotes largely from Wishaupt whom he considers as the founder of what he calls the order. As you may not have had an opportunity of forming a judgment of this cry of `mad dog' which has been raised against his doctrines, I will give you the idea I have formed from only an hour's reading of Barruel's quotations from him, which you may be sure are not the most favorable. Wishaupt seems to be an enthusiastic Philanthropist.

He is among those (as you know the excellent Price and Priestley also are) who believe in the indefinite perfectibility of man. He thinks he may in time be rendered so perfect that he will be able to govern himself in every circumstance so as to injure none, to do all the good he can, to leave government no occasion to exercise their powers over him, & of course to render political government useless. This you know is Godwin's doctrine, and this is what Robinson, Barruel & Morse had called a conspiracy against all government.

Wishaupt believes that to promote this perfection of the human character was the object of Jesus Christ. That his intention was simply to reinstate natural religion, & by diffusing the light of his morality, to teach us to govern ourselves. His precepts are the love of god & love of our neighbor. And by teaching innocence of conduct, he expected to place men in their natural state of liberty & equality. He says, no one ever laid a surer foundation for liberty than our grand master, Jesus of Nazareth. He believes the Free masons were originally possessed of the true principles & objects of Christianity, & have still preserved some of them by tradition, but much disfigured.

The means he proposes to effect this improvement of human nature are `to enlighten men, to correct their morals & inspire them with benevolence. Secure of our success, sais he, we abstain from violent commotions. To have foreseen the happiness of posterity & to have prepared it by irreproachable means, suffices for our felicity. The tranquility of our consciences is not troubled by the reproach of aiming at the ruin or overthrow of states or thrones.' As Wishaupt lived under the tyranny of a despot & priests, he knew that caution was necessary even in spreading information, & the principles of pure morality.

He proposed therefore to lead the Free masons to adopt this object & to make the objects of their institution the diffusion of science & virtue. He proposed to initiate new members into his body by gradations proportioned to his fears of the thunderbolts of tyranny. This has given an air of mystery to his views, was the foundation of his banishment, the subversion of the masonic order, & is the colour for the ravings against him of Robinson, Barruel & Morse, whose real fears are that the craft would be endangered by the spreading of information, reason, & natural morality among men. This subject being new to me, I have imagined that if it be so to you also, you may receive the same satisfaction in seeing, which I have had in forming the analysis of it: & I believe you will think with me that if Wishaupt had written here, where no secrecy is necessary in our endeavors to render men wise & virtuous, he would not have thought of any secret machinery for that purpose. As Godwin, if he had written in Germany, might probably also have thought secrecy & mysticism prudent.

I will say nothing to you on the late revolution of France, which is painfully interesting. Perhaps when we know more of the circumstances which gave rise to it, & the direction it will take, Buonaparte, its chief organ, may stand in a better light than at present.

I am with great esteem, dear sir, your affectionate friend.

-Thomas Jefferson

University of Virgina Electronic Text Center

edit on 30-9-2011 by METACOMET because: fxlink

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment; let it never appear in any place in its own name, but always covered by another name, and another occupation.

i guess
ART OF WAR guy must have got it?? from,,Adam Weishaupt?,,

The great strength of our army,, lies in its concealment;
let it never appear in any place,
where the Enemy,
expects,
Be one with the earth,,
find a hidden ridge,,,etc,etc,,

so the chinese guy,, was a plagerist?

I believe....

That a textbook of philosophical enrichment is MUCH more innocent than a prescribed agenda AGAINST YOUR OWN COUNTRY, PEOPLE, AND INSTITUTIONS...

Whilst all the while destroying the innocent.

VERY, VERY poor use in terms of defensible criteria... SIR...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
how many adam weishaupt quotes can be directly attributed to him by his own letters, diary or other documents ?

if there are any, I haven't seen them

second hand accounts and speculation are dubious at best

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Weishaupt founded the Bavarian Illuminati under the aegis of the Freemasonic system. Washington is said to have known of him and the Illuminati and did not like them. Don't confuse the imitation with the real deal.

If this is indeed true, I challenge you to step up and EXPLAIN to the world, for the rest of the Non-Members, This very point:

Why are all orders, associations, and corporate interests of Masonic heritage following through with the very agenda laid out by the Weishaupt document today, AS WE SPEAK?

You cannot deny the truth behind the challenge... so, what will it be?

edit on 30-9-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

If this is indeed true, I challenge you to step up and EXPLAIN to the world, for the rest of the Non-Members, This very point:

Why are all orders, associations, and corporate interests of Masonic heritage following through with the very agenda laid out by the Weishaupt document today, AS WE SPEAK?

You cannot deny the truth behind the challenge... so, what will it be?

edit on 30-9-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

The problem I have with this is that Masonry in itself was a Secret Society which was meant to delve into the more esoteric aspects of spirituality, whereas orthodox religions stay on the periphery, and as such, being the metaphysician I Am, I do not believe there was inherent evil in Freemasonry as many of our Founding Fathers practiced it. I believe truly that Adam Weishaupt infiltrated the society and perverted it with the devil worship.It is sad that today Masons accept that perverted teaching, and probably only the inner core know what it's really about. Weishaupt and the Rothschilds were Satanists. Meanwhile, the Jesuits perverted the Roman Catholic church with false teachings.
Many well meaning people deny the true mystical teachings of Christ in order to justify the outer teaching as exemplified by orthodoxy, and so they have to deny it in the Founding Fathers. Some people, in order to justify atheism, say that the Founding Fathers were deist and therefore not really religious. I believe that Weishaupt was the key instrument in ruining the reputation of all Freemasons at that time. This is why I like to make a distinction between the Illuminati and the Freemasons. To me, Weishaupt represents a splinter in the Order of Freemasonry, allowing Satanic teachings to ruin it. The Illuminati operates today as a secret cabal which is dedicated to control and manipulation of the masses, instead of the learning of higher instruction for the betterment of mankind.
To better understand this idea, I recommend reading "Brother of The Third Degree", which may be fiction, but presented in such a way as to be a probable representation of Secret Societies in the 1800's. In this book, a chapter describes a candidate's experience with a Brotherhood of evil magicians, and he is given a choice.

new topics

top topics

join