It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Disgrace! Guess Where Your Tax Money is Going...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+65 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This is just un effing believable!!!... Debt ceiling my ass these criminals are sending our money to Muslim mosques in the middle east and even providing internet service so they can coordinate attacks on westerners and Americans...

What next folks? Geez will Americans ever stand up and put a stop to this insanity? We're over here quibbling about the debt ceiling and what criminal to elect next and these idiots are sending money we don't have to our enemies...

Any thoughts that the politicians will actually cut spending is completely laughable upon seeing this kind of treasonous activity... I am at a loss for words...Sigh

Watch on Youtube: www.youtube.com...

edit on 27-7-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I would agree but I am in fear of being labeled racist for criticizing a religion of peace. Pretty ridiculous, star for you.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by etombo
I would agree but I am in fear of being labeled racist for criticizing a religion of peace. Pretty ridiculous, star for you.

Thanks for the star how about flag to go with it as this needs to be on the front page!

I don't care if someone wants to label it racist as the same idiots who would do that would want to see heads roll if they found out the money was going to Christian churches and Jewish synagogues here in the US. The point is it is money we don't have and these criminals are saying the government will shut down etc. It is all a big lie!!!
edit on 27-7-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I wonder what these mosques are doing with the trillions of dollars they are receiving from us.

Did you find that in your research?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Very plain to see that the US Govt. is having a hard time destroying America quick enough by itself so it needs to pay others to do it for them.

If this doesn't finally wake up the citizens, nothing will. It's either time to stand up or lie own as the middle ground of 'wait and see' has passed.

I just don't understand what it's going to take to wake people up and realize that it is NOT going to get better unless something is done by the people. And if the people refuse to put their words, slogans and posters into action, everything that was America will be wiped away into memory...fast.

edit on 27-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The money should be going to missiles that blow up mosques.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
This story is from August of 2010:

Source

While much attention has been focused on questions surrounding the Ground Zero mosque and the appropriateness of the State Department funding Ground Zero mosque imam Feisal Abdul Rauf’s trip to the Middle East, little attention has been given to the fact that U.S. taxpayer money is funding mosque development around the world.

Just a cursory search of the term “mosque” on the State Department’s list of “projects” reveals 26 examples of federal funds going to fund construction, renovation, and rehabilitation of various mosques abroad. The benefiting countries include Bulgaria, Pakistan, Mali, Tunisia, Afghanistan, Benin, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Albania, Egypt, Tunisia, the Maldives, Yemen, Turkmenistan, Tanzania, Uganda, Azerbaijan, Sudan, Serbia and Montenegro.

The U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) — which is putting millions toward “heritage preservation” projects in the developing world — financed mosque-related projects in all the aforementioned countries.

While I would definitely like to see this ended before any cuts to domestic programs it is definitely not to ‘fund terrorists’ or anything like that. The US Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation is designed to be ‘soft power’ where we protect, preserve, and enhance cultural locations around the world. Religious buildings, specifically Mosques, were singled out simply because they are Mosques. This fund also gave money to Churches, Synagogues, cultural sites, etc…

No need to get hyped up about nothing.
edit on 7/27/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrianC
The money should be going to missiles that blow up mosques.

Yet if Iran had said: "The money should be going to missiles that blow up churches" I am quite sure the choir of hypocrites would be singing aloud.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
IMO the US should NOT be in the business of building any churches or mosques or supporting them in any way- and churches and mosques and covens and whatever should ALL BE TAXED like any other business.
Charities shouldn't get govt. money either. I mean, I understand that they can often deliver it but I have heard too many stories about the pagan girl that was told she couldn't wear her pentagram at the homeless shelter that took govt. money. NO. if they are going to take govt. money, they shouldn't discriminate against anyone, muslim, pagan, jew, or pastafarian.

It's nothing racist about it- govt. and religion- keep em separated.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

While I would definitely like to see this ended before any cuts to domestic programs it is definitely not to ‘fund terrorists’ or anything like that. The US Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation is designed to be ‘soft power’ where we protect, preserve, and enhance cultural locations around the world. Religious buildings, specifically Mosques, were singled out simply because they are Mosques. This fund also gave money to Churches, Synagogues, cultural sites, etc…

No need to get hyped up about nothing.

Are you insane? Of course its not "meant" to fund terrorists but it does for crying out loud because that is what they use it for. The point is WE DON'T HAVE THE FRIGGEN MONEY. It should not be going to any of the institutions mentioned and especially not to enclaves of our enemies. The idea that this buys us good will with these people is just ludicrous.

It is quite clear most Americans will not get it till they are living under a falling down bridge.... Sigh! We can't keep spending money we do not have without a final collapse coming real soon!!! This is not about the damn muslims, it is about the complete collapse if the US economy brought on by the criminals in government and idiots are saying not to get worked up about it... wake the F up for crying out loud!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Considering the unjustified wars, assault and pillage America has had on the Middle East, some repatriations are in order.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
Considering the unjustified wars, assault and pillage America has had on the Middle East, some repatriations are in order.

I might agree with you but only after all the troops are brought home and the criminals in Washington who sent them thier tried and hung and our economy recovered. We are in a do or die situation now and most people have no clue how dire things are. Everything seems relatively normal to most who are either ignorant or in denial of the situation.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Sheesh quit acting so melodramatic we are in a debt crisis; it is not a surprise to anyone here, no need to go screaming like there is a fire. Besides I had said we should not be funding it, I do not believe in any American money going to anything outside our borders at all. What I was addressing in my post was how you were getting hyped up about us funding terrorists by sending money overseas to preserve cultural sites. That does not equal funding terrorism no matter how you try and spin it.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
...when has the usofa government ever done anything altruistic?... answer: never...
...actions that appear to be somewhat altruistic are always just a baited hook - always...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Folks, It is officially "That Time"!!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

We are in a do or die situation now and most people have no clue how dire things are.

You have been a very fair minded, just and reasoned contributer with your discussion and one that I have respected. Bring up this issue is showing the stress when so much is going on. America is one of the most multicultural nations and falling back on the culture issue is an over simplification of the problems. Absolutely, the foreign donations issue a big one. And yes the situation is dire. But to skip past the media gloss and get to heart of the economic issues, I do see the unresolved corruption and denial of integrity from 9/11 as the heart of social and economic breakdown. If this cannot be confronted, resolved and cleaned up then the golden days of America are over. Without a value on integrity you are all lost in lies, the tragedy of the commons in knocking.

edit on 27-7-2011 by kwakakev because: changed 'issues' to 'problems'

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
In looking at the bigger picture.

Computers and the internet are vital to the intelligence community and in this case could be used to actually make us safer in the long run.

Providing computers and internet service to these mosques also allows the CIA and their analysts to monitor all information going to/from these mosques which is the way in which the intelligence community functions.

Information that could potentially be linked to radicals and/or extremists who often times attract new members at mosques and could prevent another 911 like attack.

Plain and Simple.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
I wonder what these mosques are doing with the trillions of dollars they are receiving from us.

Replacing the ones we have bombed i guess.

Now you think lots of muslims want to kill you in the USA and you are right because the USA is boming the crap out of them and you as a tax payer gets to pick up the $3bn a week bill from the millitary industraial complex whilst the zionist corporations reap the rewards of war in the form of oil and forced loans from the IMF.

You're leaders are not only on the payroll of zioniosts but they are moon lighting by getting the suckers called tax payers to stup up $500,000 for a new mosque or something but then they pocket $400,000 in the deal of handing out this so called aid.

Stop buying the BS that the USA is under attack because it's not and for gods sake get rid of you're zionist leadrers and the banks ran from Isreal because it is they that are kiling you and not the muslims.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Now imagine if that money were to be used to save a church here in the states.
Wouldn't go a day without a national uproar.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
wait wait wait, so the separation of church and state excuse doesn't apply if its a different religion than christianity? i know separation of church and state isn't in the constitution, but remember the cross at ground zero? a bunch of atheists claim a cross memorial is illegal because of separation of church and state.

screw the gov't

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join