It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Disgrace! Guess Where Your Tax Money is Going...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
reply to post by OldCorp

Obama's just a puppet. The real string-pullers are unknown to you or I. Nice show of rage, though. That's exactly what they hope to get out of people.

Quoted for truth.

Old Corp, you need to take your old ass to objectivity school. Religion, Race, Nationality are the weapons of the MEN WHO OWN THE WORLD. They are weapons used against the masses to divide AND THEN conquer them, via debt.

Any group, including yours, has no right to tell another how to live life. This planet belongs to humans. Not some small group of them.

All of them.

All of us.

The evolution of man WILL cause revolution of man. Even if you can't understand. Even if you're not part of the plan.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
And how much money is going to Christian groups around the country? Especially Mr. Bachmann's clinic that "prays away the gay."

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The Country is sick and RonPaullicin Extra Stregth is the only medicine can cure America. 4 to 8 years treatment required. No side effects.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This is like Robin Hood's Evil Twin. Steal from the Poor and give to the Rich.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The receiving end of this $$$$$ is LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK!!!!

I really am so tired of all this stuff......Seriously?? Who decided that would be a good idea is what I want to KNOW!!!!

Why don't we just given the extremist parties nukes and be done with it...geeshhhhh

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

This was an excellent idea and though $880 million sounds like a lot of money it is only 0.06% of a $1.4 Trillion budget. Muslims need to understand that the citizens of the United States are not their enemy and helping to fix up their mosques would convey that message very effectively. I see a lot of vitriol here about Muslims but the fact is that Islam IS a religion of peace. For the most part U. S. troops have been in their world killing them. I mean one of the most dangerous things to do in Afghanistan is get married; it seems to draw predator drones and helffire missiles. Let me put it another way there are a billion Muslims in the world and if they all thought we were the enemy and had to be killed there would be some very serious and constant bloodshed going on a scale unimaginable. Fortunately, their jihadis a very small marginalized groups sort of like Christian Identity and Skin Heads and Nazis here. So as counterintuitve as it might seem to the red-meat crowd this money was well spent and will result in increased safety for the United States.

Frankly, I'm a lot more concerned about the FAKE DEBT CRISIS. The U.S. is in the middle of its deepest recession since the Great Depression. The Corporatists are literally sitting on $ Billions and won't spend a penny. There are between 14 and 19 million people out of work. UNEMPLOYMENT IS THE CRISIS. Now an economy only grows when somebody spends money. Citizens have cut back; they aren't spending. Corps as said above are sitting on mountains of cash and not spending. Rumor has it the Corporatists have signed on to the Senator Jim DeMint (R-SC) plan to deprive President Obama of any chance at re-election by keeping the economy in deep recesssion. That leaves government. And in Government we have a segment of one political party that is threatening to push the nation into default if they don't get catastrophic spending cuts. THIS IS THE INSANITY WE SHOULD BE FOCUSED ON.

The Muslims won't do us in but the Teaparty just may.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Yes, by all means, get whipped up into a frothing-at-the-mouth racist rampage over this.

Just reinforces the "us vs. them" mentality that will destroy us all in the end.

(Well played, TPTB.)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by canselmi

I find your complaint to be fashioned out of old, tired, highly prejudicial rhetoric that is either wholly are partially false. If the word God cannot be pronounced at a military funeral please explain the presence of chaplains in all branches of the military or the fact that services in which presumably the word God is frequently pronounced are held on U.S. military bases throughout the world.

Sir I would suggest that your head needs a good airing out; it's gone stale up there. Reading will do it. Read, read and read American history. A great book to start off with is Howard Zinn's _A People's History of the United States_

Regards

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
So separation of church and state only applies to U.S. citizens? This is entirely unforgivable. Just waiting for the day when the real Americans wake up and forceably remove these treasonous people from their buildings by the scruff of their necks, put them in front of a mic and make them actually explain themselves. What ever the reason they give it will not be acceptable. That's when we declare citizens arrest and citizen law. Any government official or agency found to have committed acts such as these must be arrested. Where are our brave senators, congressmen and generals who will place these people and agencies under arrest? Or do the people have to do it.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Oh please.

Tell ya what, get back to me when they get rid of the faith based BS they send to Christian Churches which breed bigotry, ignorance and abortion doctor assassins.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This is one reason why I say hands off entitlements. If we have enough to give foreign countries internet, food, shelter, and many other benefits of American tax dollars, why in the world would we cut off our own first. Until I see zero spending overseas, and we are still going broke only then will I support cutting entitlements at home. And lets start with no longer offering GI benefits, and no more medical benefits for government employees. We can start there before cutting off the tax payers and average public.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
And how much money is going to Christian groups around the country? Especially Mr. Bachmann's clinic that "prays away the gay."

So you think this is justified just because the idiots are giving it to other religious groups too? How about we stop it all STARTING WITH THOSE WHO HATE US. Or does that make to much sense for the mentally challenged?

The point is they are giving money to hundreds of things like this and it needs to stop however these mosques are particularly repulsive because they are hot beds of religous hate justifying killing anyone who does not convert to thier hate cult.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I am sorry but did I miss your post on how outraged you were when Bush was spending $$$ to build christian schools in Iraq?

madmikesamerica.com... ical-christians/

CENTCOM documents show that between 2005 and 2007, DOD’s Joint Contracting Command Iraq/Afghanistan paid the Kurdish company Daban Group at least $465,639 for the construction of Grant’s School of the Medes. Two years earlier, tens of thousands of dollars from a State Department-funded program called Healthcare Partnerships in Northern Iraq also made their way into a variety of Servant Group evangelical and humanitarian projects.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

You hit the nail on the head just insane

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Very nice find. Vote all the liberals out!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient

Good point. Because its like, there are so many Christians running planes into buildings or making plans to destory israel, or funding terrorism, or silencing their wifes, or killing whatever religion that doesnt agree with them. (Sarcasm)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

that article is complete crap. apart from being completely biased, they got "tens of thousands" of dollars for humanitarian aid. it wasn't "here's a bunch of money to set up churches". its pennies compared to what the mosques are given, and the organization was responsible for humanitarian aid. yes, they're christians. get over it.

some nice quotes:

Personally I’m not certain who poses a more clear and present danger to the stability of Iraq, the warring indigenous factions, the Allies, or the Krazy Kristians

All these unfortunate folk need in their lives is the confusion that hard right Christianity brings, such as the world is only 6,000 years old, man used to ride dinosaurs, and evolution is more of that “scientific” nonsense.

tens of thousands of dollars from a State Department-funded program called Healthcare Partnerships in Northern Iraq also made their way into a variety of Servant Group evangelical and humanitarian projects.

btw. servant group is a non profit organization focused on helping. i doubt you have the balls to set up a school in iraq, or a soup kitchen. they even worked on encouraging people to invest in rebuilding. such evil people

edit on 27-7-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I'm with you and the OP
s & f
The complete apathy from a lot of Americans, on this site, scares me and I'm an ocean or two away.
Seriously, start planting some food.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
I wonder what these mosques are doing with the trillions of dollars they are receiving from us.

Did you find that in your research?

The entire Iraq war has cost around $3 trillion. What's your source that the US has sent trillions to mosques?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43

Good point. Because its like, there are so many Christians running planes into buildings or making plans to destory israel, or funding terrorism, or silencing their wifes, or killing whatever religion that doesnt agree with them. (Sarcasm)

There certainly aren't any Christians setting off bombs at government buildings and gunning down 80 children on an island.....except for that one Christian who just did that. But that doesn't matter because it contrasts with your bias. Moreover, if you drop a smart bomb on a UN food warehouse, you aren't committing terrorism because terrorists don't fly jets.

Why do we even bother going to school? Why not just plant a kid at home in front of some Fox News telling you the brown people are evil and need to die?
edit on 27-7-2011 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join