It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holy Spirit is my Proof

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

I believe based off of this meaning is what Notyour means.
He see's the bible as a whole. A complete book from genisis to revelations.
There for what ever princables are in the NT can be found in the OT to back it up.
ie, prophocies pretaining to Jesus can be found in the OT. Gods forgiveness can be found
in the OT.

But I think he may be better at explaining it the I am.

yes, absolutely, the miracle in reading the Bible is the discovery that Christ is on every page. Every ritual, every ceremonial feast, everything was a picture of the life, death, or resurrection of Jesus. The Bible is an integrated message from a source clearly outside the space time dimension.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Mividau

I believe based off of this meaning is what Notyour means.
He see's the bible as a whole. A complete book from genisis to revelations.
There for what ever princables are in the NT can be found in the OT to back it up.
ie, prophocies pretaining to Jesus can be found in the OT. Gods forgiveness can be found
in the OT.

But I think he may be better at explaining it the I am.

yes, absolutely, the miracle in reading the Bible is the discovery that Christ is on every page. Every ritual, every ceremonial feast, everything was a picture of the life, death, or resurrection of Jesus. The Bible is an integrated message from a source clearly outside the space time dimension.

LMAO the bible was written from a source outside the space time dimension... You christians are #ing nuts man

seriously, it's like listening to children talk about how santa makes it around the world in one night.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by drgrantdiz

Well, at minimum I gave you a good chuckle. I always enjoy doing that for folks.

Take care.

<< 14  15  16   >>

join