It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holy Spirit is my Proof

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I don't think so man, you directed it at me by using the word "you", and it's not that post alone. I've corrected you no less than half a dozen times that I don't condone sin, I don't teach unholiness, none of those charges are true and you keep claiming I say that?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by pthena

I didn't say they deny Jesus Christ. I said they deny "the divinity" of Jesus Christ. Which they all do.

I quoted a verse identifying anti-christ. You say deny divinity, The Bible didn't.
But you would pick the man on the throne who claims to be god? The Muslim wouldn't.
edit on 6-8-2011 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I don't think so man, you directed it at me by using the word "you", and it's not that post alone. I've corrected you no less than half a dozen times that I don't condone sin, I don't teach unholiness, none of those charges are true and you keep claiming I say that?
I just said in my last post that I was not directing it to you. I was talking about people who are not even alive today, who planned all this stuff out ahead of time to prepare the wold for the wars in Palestine to establish a Jewish state.
You can clear up the whole thing very easily by saying, "God will have a holy people on Earth when Jesus comes for his Bride"
If you deny that, then that is your choice but at least it will be clear enough what your opinion is on sin.
As for antichrist, that is who deny Jesus came in the flesh. You believe Jesus put on humanity like we would put on a set of clothes, making you the antichrist.
edit on 6-8-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
]reply to post by Joecroft

You can find an introduction to the text online here Introduction - The Secret Book of John and if you scroll about half way down, you will find 2 links, where you can choose to read either the short version or the long version.

Thanks so much for the help.
I just recenlty found out about it.
Isnt it suppose to be the book he ate ??

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

LOL, So we meet again

Great point btw and nice and blunt too.
Thats my hint, who claims to be GOD?
Which is why I stay away from any theology claiming JESUS is GOD.

LOTZA LUV
P.s. how was the move ?
edit on 6-8-2011 by Mividau because: stupid fingers lmao

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena

reply to post by pthena

I didn't say they deny Jesus Christ. I said they deny "the divinity" of Jesus Christ. Which they all do.

I quoted a verse identifying anti-christ. You say deny divinity, The Bible didn't.
But you would pick the man on the throne who claims to be god? The Muslim wouldn't.

The spirit of antichrist denies Jesus is the Christ, the Messiah, the Moshiach. The Messiah, the Son of Man from Daniel 9 has divine characteristics. Islam denies Jesus is the Christ, and they deny that the Father has a Son. The man of sin, or the antichrist must carry 3 titles, the Assyrian, the Prince of Persia, the King of Babylon. All the nations Christ judges when He returns in glory are all Muslim nations today.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

I just said in my last post that I was not directing it to you. I was talking about people who are not even alive today, who planned all this stuff out ahead of time to prepare the wold for the wars in Palestine to establish a Jewish state.
You can clear up the whole thing very easily by saying, "God will have a holy people on Earth when Jesus comes for his Bride"
If you deny that, then that is your choice but at least it will be clear enough what your opinion is on sin.
As for antichrist, that is who deny Jesus came in the flesh. You believe Jesus put on humanity like we would put on a set of clothes, making you the antichrist.

It doesn't matter what you said in your last post. You said this:

When you say he had an advantage over us, then you nullify the Spirit and then promote immorality, which is what antichrist wants, so it can do its work in the world unopposed.

You didn't say "when people say" or "when they say", or "when others say", you directed it specifically at me, and now you're trying to back away from what you said. Be a man and admit you've been purposely misquoting me. So that's why I'm done talking to you, no more pearls. You refuse to address what I actually say and continue to paint my words is an incorrect manner. I've corrected you time and time again to what I believe but you continue to slander me and make up lies about what I say. It's absurdly childish and dishonest, I'm not going to discuss anything more with you if you're going to purposely straw man what I say in an attempt to try and win an argument.

edit on 6-8-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

The spirit of antichrist denies Jesus is the Christ, the Messiah, the Moshiach.

Yes, and also:

2JN 1:7 Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

It's been fairly well established that 1 and 2 John were calling some variant of Gnosticism the anti-christ, as in, "The pure Christ can never be a part of corrupt man, therefore the Christ only seemed to be the man Jesus."

Messiah means annointed. All the kings and priests were messiahs. David and Solomon were even called "son of God" as in the king by divine choosing has that as a honorary title. Not many people consider David a son of god by virtue of some sexual intercourse or other.

the Son of Man from Daniel 9 has divine characteristics.

Being brought before the Ancient of Days and given an everlasting kingdom don't exactly imply divine attributes.

Islam denies Jesus is the Christ, and they deny that the Father has a Son.

Islam does not deny Jesus Christ. They do deny that God has sons. David is not a natural son, nor Solomon, nor Jesus.

The man of sin, or the antichrist must carry 3 titles, the Assyrian, the Prince of Persia, the King of Babylon.

I guess you know more about the man of sin than I do.

All the nations Christ judges when He returns in glory are all Muslim nations today.

I thought that the son of man would judge all nations, I don't think they are all Muslim.
According to the Koran: Jews will be judged according to their books, Christians will be judged according to their books, and Muslims by Koran. That's my take on it, it's been about a year since I read it. I could be wrong.
edit on 6-8-2011 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

P.s. how was the move ?

We made it in just under a week. My son in law wrecked his back/hip alignment. Unexpected extra $1500 expense. Now I have a terrible cold. I bribed my daughter with money to not complain about doing most of the move herself. But hey, we have a much better place, and I have my own bathroom, Yaaaaa!

I started a new thread called Zionist Christianity - a cautionary tale. Check it out.

Note to OP: I'm not trying to hijack your thread, it's a different subject.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

The spirit of antichrist denies Jesus is the Christ, the Messiah, the Moshiach.

2JN 1:7 Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

It's been fairly well established that 1 and 2 John were calling some variant of Gnosticism the anti-christ, as in, "The pure Christ can never be a part of corrupt man, therefore the Christ only seemed to be the man Jesus."

Perhaps some aspects are anti-Gnostic, but the big book tackling Gnosticism is Colossians.

Messiah means annointed. All the kings and priests were messiahs. David and Solomon were even called "son of God" as in the king by divine choosing has that as a honorary title. Not many people consider David a son of god by virtue of some sexual intercourse or other.

Now you're getting off the rabbit trail, there is only one Moshiach Nagid, "Messiah the Prince", the one Gabriel said would sit on David's throne and His rule would be everlasting. When Gabriel made this promise to Mary later on the throne of David didn't exist, the ruler of Israel was appointed by Rome, they were Edomites, sworn enemies of Israel. Daniel 9 speaks of the "Messiah", and the Word only speaks of one person in this manner, Jesus Christ. Messiah does mean "anointed" but not all who are anointed are the Messiah.

Being brought before the Ancient of Days and given an everlasting kingdom don't exactly imply divine attributes.

In Daniel 7 God gives His Son glory, and in the garden Jesus asks the father to glorify Him with the glory they shared "before the world began".

Islam does not deny Jesus Christ. They do deny that God has sons. David is not a natural son, nor Solomon, nor Jesus.

I didn't say that. I said they deny Jesus IS THE Christ, the Messiah, the Son of the Living God.

I guess you know more about the man of sin than I do.

Eschatology is my favorite subject.

I thought that the son of man would judge all nations, I don't think they are all Muslim.

I meant exacting judgment/destroying, not judging for condemnation or rewarding them.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

the ruler of Israel was appointed by Rome, they were Edomites, sworn enemies of Israel.

DT 23:7 Do not abhor an Edomite, for he is your brother. Do not abhor an Egyptian, because you lived as an alien in his country. 8 The third generation of children born to them may enter the assembly of the LORD.

Double Messiah, king and high priest, John Hyrcanus forced the Edomites to convert at sword point in order to expand the territory. Are you saying that conversion doesn't count? That the Double Messiah didn't have the authority to admit the converts?

It wasn't only Messiah Herod who was appointed by Rome, some of those double Messiahs before him were too.

The Messiah is a purely Christian concept I think. I'm not qualified to discuss it.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

the ruler of Israel was appointed by Rome, they were Edomites, sworn enemies of Israel.

DT 23:7 Do not abhor an Edomite, for he is your brother. Do not abhor an Egyptian, because you lived as an alien in his country. 8 The third generation of children born to them may enter the assembly of the LORD.

Double Messiah, king and high priest, John Hyrcanus forced the Edomites to convert at sword point in order to expand the territory. Are you saying that conversion doesn't count? That the Double Messiah didn't have the authority to admit the converts?

It wasn't only Messiah Herod who was appointed by Rome, some of those double Messiahs before him were too.

The Messiah is a purely Christian concept I think. I'm not qualified to discuss it.

Herod was never anointed by God or the high Priest. And secondly, the church was born at Pentecost and "Moshiach" is a Hebrew word. Hebrews neither acknowledge the church or Christianity. And I don't think the Israelities did abhor the Edomites, the abhorring was on the Edomites side towards the Jews.

Precisely why Rome appointed them rulers over Israel.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Herod was never anointed by God or the high Priest.

Herod was anointed by the priests on the Capitoline Hill in Rome. Full honors bestowed on behalf of Jupiter. You Know, Jove.

Quite a stunt he pulled, commissioning a building that some people consider to be the holiest place in the world, don't you think! Courtesy of Jove's Messiah! Do you think a new stone temple will be any more holy?

edit on 7-8-2011 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Herod was never anointed by God or the high Priest.

Herod was anointed by the priests on the Capitoline Hill in Rome. Full honors bestowed on behalf of Jupiter. You Know, Jove.

How that matters a single bit according to the Lord is beyond me. There was no bloodline monarchy since the curse was pronounced in Jechoniah's day. Herod was appointed ruler by Rome, as an Edomite, and was not anointed by the High Priest.

Quite a stunt he pulled, commissioning a building that some people consider to be the holiest place in the world, don't you think! Courtesy of Jove's Messiah!

You realize there were two Herods correct? The first died while Jesus and His parents were in Egypt. For all we know is Herod commissioned the building of the temple to appease the Jews who were his subjects. he was rather unpopular. And the passion of kings historically is to be loved by the masses, to be worshiped and adored. Nothing more than a publicity stunt by an unpopular and rejected puppet king.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

You didn't say "when people say" or "when they say", or "when others say", you directed it specifically at me, and now you're trying to back away from what you said. Be a man and admit you've been purposely misquoting me. So that's why I'm done talking to you, no more pearls. You refuse to address what I actually say and continue to paint my words is an incorrect manner. I've corrected you time and time again to what I believe but you continue to slander me and make up lies about what I say. It's absurdly childish and dishonest, I'm not going to discuss anything more with you if you're going to purposely straw man what I say in an attempt to try and win an argument.

OK, you deny Jesus came in the flesh and you deny that God will have a holy people when Jesus returns for his Bride.
I think this verifies everything I said so far concerning the philosophy of the False Prophet of the Beast of Revelation. (otherwise known as Dispensationalism)

edit on 7-8-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

reply to post by pthena

The antichrist denies the true humanity of Jesus, the antichrist does not deny the divinity of Jesus.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

So that's why I'm done talking to you, no more pearls.
I'm having a bit of a problem remembering what those pearls might be.
Do you think you could do a brief summary of those, like itemize them in a list or something?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

. . .in the garden Jesus asks the father to glorify Him with the glory they shared "before the world began".
This is interesting, so why don't we quote more that four words (your usual practice) from John, chapter 17.

Now this is eternal life – that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you sent. I glorified you on earth by completing the work you gave me to do. And now, Father, glorify me at your side with the glory I had with you before the world was created.
Jesus calls the Father, the only true God.
What would that make Jesus if he was to proclaim himself also to be God?
A heavenly angel would be quite glorious compared to us, so that makes a wide scope where Jesus could fit into, before he was born as a baby human.
"Glorify at your side" means to draw close to him so as to be able to share the same glory.

edit on 7-8-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Mividau

P.s. how was the move ?

We made it in just under a week. My son in law wrecked his back/hip alignment. Unexpected extra $1500 expense. Now I have a terrible cold. I bribed my daughter with money to not complain about doing most of the move herself. But hey, we have a much better place, and I have my own bathroom, Yaaaaa!

I started a new thread called Zionist Christianity - a cautionary tale. Check it out.

Note to OP: I'm not trying to hijack your thread, it's a different subject.

The own bathroom is 100% worth it. I have a family of 7 (5 kids) and only 1 bathroom lol.

Also I agree with you about not only muslims being judged. Thanks for pointing it out. I tend to get
looked over.

After I finish reading the new comments I will pop right over. Looking forward to the read.

LOTZA LUV

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I meant exacting judgment/destroying, not judging for condemnation or rewarding them.

Not all muslims are jihadists. But they are also the sons of Ishmale. If you already agree GOD will fullfill
his sacred promise to Isreal. Then you should also agree he will fullfill his promise to Ishmale.

GOD will take his choosen from all nations and tounges. Christian, Jewish, Muslim are all manmade
religions. GODs true religion is written in the hearts of man. As you have said those who he has called out.
GOD is not racist and loves all. Those who follow his will and not their own are choosen.

Not only this but all systems of man will be destroyed. They are not GODs devine systems.
Hence Forth NO PEACE.

LOTZA LUV
P.s. NO PEACE CAN BE FOUND FROM A LIE
This includes religion.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join