It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Mystery man" in custody in Utah identified

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This man has been in custody for 3 weeks & just today was identified by his brother who lives in New Mexico! He refused to tell police anything about himself & had no identifying documentation on him.

www.foxnews.com...

mobile.fox13now.com...

The original story is first, the 2nd link is the new developments found today. So, what say you ATS world. Why do you think this man refused to tell anyone who he was?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Was he arrested BECAUSE he wouldn't reveal his ID?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Choppy news, least the news reporter could do, is get adequate information before writing their story. Details about the brother, why New Mexico, Why Utah, Is he an illegal, is he in FED protection, Is he a serial killer, did he kill someone, etc... etc...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by immortalcamel

He probably just wanted to be fed and have a place to sleep
would be my guess

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Kyle Reese

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I read about him when they first put out the news about him. Looked like it worked!

I don't know how I feel about this. How can they charge him with failure to provide his name? Then again, I don't know the law i that regard.

I hope they say soon why he did that. I'm hard pressed to think it was some sort of weird "test" or something ::shrug;:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I just had to mention this...

When i did a search for his name NUMEROUS unique links came up. This story made it across the nation and in/on major media outlets, not to mention some big papers.

I wish the police department would put as much effort trying to spread the word to get the identity of a man who didn't want to give it up as they would trying to inform the nation about a missing child, for one.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
Kyle Reese

lol...i thought exactly the same ^^...weird

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

He was in the police dept parking area & was looking in cars when he was approached. He was arrested for trespassing & not identifying himself to the law.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
freeman?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Maybe he suffers from dementia with aphasia? Wandering is often part of it, the police cars probably got his attention, aphasia unable to speak well, probably unable to remember his name. Just a guess, hope they say soon, the whole country is waiting to find out.

top topics

join