It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Slips and Olde England...maybe?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
Maybe this is what happens to all the missing person's cases every year. Maybe some of them are getting stuck in a different time. That sure would suck and help explain why some people seem to vanish off the face of the earth.

ouch, poor people if that's true. getting stuck somewhere in the history would be bad enough, but ending up somewhere which appears like a flat, game card like environment like is even worse.

aside from this, considering that all matter is vibrating and that there exist different frequencies, and that science is pretty much into quantum theories, the temporal slip stuff seems pretty much plausible to me personally. the whole idea in fact has nothing to do with humbug or superstition, it is something that science should pay more attention and i'm sure some serious enough research wouldn't yield completely empty hands.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
this kind of thing used to be laughed off, but the more we learn about string theory and multiple universes, it's starting to make sense.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Hilltaker
Maybe drugs can loosen you up for other worlds ?
Also has anyone experienced when you are out with a group of friends of say a ramdon number of 8 friends yet sometimes you feel there was 9 as I remember me and my mates having a few drinks in the house and then getting the bus into town for the nightclubs and we all thought we were missing someone ?
edit on 25-10-2018 by 808Funk because: extra info

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join