It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of new Japanese UAV : New potential source of UFO reports?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
One of the coolest looking gadgets I've seen in a while...

The Japan's Ministry of Defense has developed an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle ("UAV") called the "Futuristic Circular Flying Object".

It is a radio-controlled sphere, about twice the size of a basketball, designed to land in hazardous environments without breaking.

Look at the bit about 40-50 seconds into the video and watch it come in through a window and go up a stairway. It looks like something out of a terminator film or the drone hoax.

With this sort of technology, it's no wonder that UAVs have been proposed as one of the many solutions for the Rendlesham Forest incident.

All the best,

Isaac

edit on 26-7-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Perhaps this does account for some sightings, but I believe the Rendleshan Forest incident is much more complicated then this 'technology'. Thanks for sharing though.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I would wager it's a noisy little beast though! Despite that, very interesting and I think it goes without saying... I want one!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Pretty cool, but this is cutting edge tech...I don't see how it could explain something that happened 30 years ago. Just my opinion. I can see it being to blame for upcoming sightings though.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Cool little gadget....shame it will probably cost anyone who wants to buy it £10k +.

Like those little tracked things the police use to scope out places/defuse bombs etc....they are sooooo overpriced its unreal, im sure they are £100k each.

Camera - £30
Tracks - £100 each
Chasis - £500
Electronics - £200
Radio gear - £500...............

These little ball things should be no more than about £500 really

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I can’t help but feel that this gadget was a waste of money. Fair play for creating it but it’s exactly as people describe it. A gadget. Nothing more. Nothing less.

As for UAV's being the cause of R-Forest, that’s a different matter – and a laughable one at that!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
There was already a thread on this a few weeks ago but thanks for bringing this subject back up. It never hurts to repost

This device will definitely change some of our aviation technology in the future!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Just saying...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c07f444e289c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Cool device OP.
I could check all my cattle and sheep without leaving my lair.
Yes, I am a farmer.
edit on 26/7/11 by Donegal_TDI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
With every new advance it is going to get more and more difficult to determine what is man made and what isn't.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
Just saying...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c07f444e289c.jpg[/atsimg]

Haha that was the first image that came to my mind.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
One of the coolest looking gadgets I've seen in a while...

The Japan's Ministry of Defense has developed an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle ("UAV") called the "Futuristic Circular Flying Object".

It is a radio-controlled sphere, about twice the size of a basketball, designed to land in hazardous environments without breaking.

Look at the bit about 40-50 seconds into the video and watch it come in through a window and go up a stairway. It looks like something out of a terminator film or the drone hoax.

With this sort of technology, it's no wonder that UAVs have been proposed as one of the many solutions for the Rendlesham Forest incident.

All the best,

Isaac

edit on 26-7-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)
WOW REALLY? dont get me wrong its possible.. but who the heck would report something 2 times bigger than a basketball.. i doubt you would shout ufo cause of this uav

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Quite cool. Reminds be of a radio-controlled sphere that my cousin had when we were kids. His didn't fly though. Just rolled around.

It does make me think, though, when I see things like this billed as "futuristic" and comparisons are made with UFOs. If UFOs are all manmade, as some theorize, why is it that even the most cutting-edge technology that we the public see in 2011 - all the most advanced aircraft, spacecraft and UAV, for example - don't even begin to come close to holding a candle to the UFO technology that somebody had already perfected almost 70 years ago?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Look familiar????

top topics

join