It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking Inside A Lost Bermuda Triangle Plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Here is the website, and video of a camera going into the water into the Bermuda Triangle, and inside one of the lost, and wrecked airplanes that crashed.

It's a really cool video, and it makes me wonder what really happened on that day.

Note: Make sure you click on the "(Video) Looking Inside a Plane" link right on the website I provided, and flag/star if you think it deserves one.

Let me know your opinions

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Thank you for the video & link....

The BT has always fascinated me since I was a boy.

What I find interesting about the video is the fact that there doesn't appear to be extensive damage to the airplane - the nose is not beat-up, the gears, seats, etc. doesn't look like it took alot of damage. Leading me to beleive that the plane might have actually landed on the water.

This is clearly a sea plane, as you can see from the landing gear when the sub is outside of the craft.

Not much to say, but interesting.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
Thank you for the video & link....

The BT has always fascinated me since I was a boy.

What I find interesting about the video is the fact that there doesn't appear to be extensive damage to the airplane - the nose is not beat-up, the gears, seats, etc. doesn't look like it took alot of damage. Leading me to beleive that the plane might have actually landed on the water.

This is clearly a sea plane, as you can see from the landing gear when the sub is outside of the craft.

Not much to say, but interesting.

Yea, it does seem that way, and no problem. I don't know much about planes, but yes, it seems like it.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
A great find, thanks! S&F for you.

The article is interesting reading; and there will be more to come after the busy season is over. The Coast Guard has expressed interest in identifying and possibly recovering the plane.

the U.S. Coast has taken an avid interest in the find and ... as soon as the major boating season ends off Florida’s coast, they will mount an expedition to the site and identify the plane.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
where are the occupants? It may have said in the article, but i have too much to read already!!!

haha..

Anyway, I would expect maybe skeletal remains, but I don't really know..

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by HardyWhite
where are the occupants? It may have said in the article, but i have too much to read already!!!

haha..

Anyway, I would expect maybe skeletal remains, but I don't really know..

I was expecting the same exact thing, I was looking closely to see if I can notice a skeleton or something. Maybe the body, after that many years in the water, just sort of erodes completely away. But I don't know.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
There's no bodies in them because these planes didn't crash there, they were deliberately sunk there for retierment..!!

top topics

join