It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens if the US defaults?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Now whait...what's that quote? " When people lose everything, they lose it. " People are wrapped up so far in this illusion, that everything's gonna be fine and merry, that IF reality comes crashing in on them, it's gonna hit them as hard as a train, cause they never saw it coming. Pretty sure there are going to be riots and chaos. Let's not forget all the crazies, the religious nuts that are just waiting in the woodwork. Not going to be pretty.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
We'll get to see to see a whole new reality show on FOX. Hunt the wealthy with Bubba and Bobby Joe. On tonight's episode the Koch brothers as usual bets will be taken online on who survives the longest.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I really suspect this is not much more than posturing for the next election season.. Obama will play the card that he tried to work with the GOP and that he went to the American people to see what they wanted but the GOP wouldn't play ball .. the GOP on the other hand will blame Obama for the near default because he was too stubborn to work with the GOP ( his threat to veto will be played heavily I'm sure )..

Both sides already agree that they can't let the US default.. it's just poker, and the more panic they cause the better because more of us will remember it by 2012.. I don't a default actually happening.

<< 1  2   >>

join