It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This UFO Real Or Fake?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I think it's a fake.

I've seen it before and if I remember it wasn't done by Billy Meier but one of the American "contactees".

Edit to add:

I think it was faked by Daniel Fry but I can't find that exact same photo attributed to him.
edit on 26-7-2011 by wasco2 because: to add

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Yes, it is a fake.
I if recall correctly, its a screen grab from a documentary depicting a reenactment of a report from brazil or chile. The document was posted here recently, something about ufos in south america. I'll see if I can find it when I get home from work. Little difficult to do from my phone.

EDIT: Found the thread. Believe the screen grab is from the documentary from this thread
UFOs In South America -Disclosure Has Begun -Full Feature
edit on 7/26/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Yup!!!!!!!!!! I scream fake because everyone else seems to

I love this site if its legit its fake, slightly out of focus fake!, a few abnormal pixels fake!, no witness fake!, if you do not like messenger who presents its fake!

I will not comment on this old photo being fake or not as you can work that if you can?, but the best ufo pics are from early 1900s - the late 60s and why is that?

edit on 26/7/11 by Bob Down Under because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
obvious fake

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

I didn't just scream fake, I posted the source of it.
Thank you, play again.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

You mean all those useless photos with no way to back up when and where they were taken, under what camera conditions they were taken, and the fact that the witnesses say that it was a speeding object and yet the photo shows NO motion blur. I guess all of them had GREAT cameras at the time (hundreds to thousands of dollars...too much for billy bob to pay) and knew, in an instant, when viewing something that should make them panic for a second, how were they able to adjust their camera settings as fast as a PROFESSIONAL photographer to get such clear (yet still blurry, but not from motion, lol) pictures? Please, if you can climb down off your know-it-all high horse and educate me I would love to hear your EDUCATED opinion. don't just give me some crap because you saw something in a book when you were a kid or saw it on the internet. Give me a reason why you believe them to be authentic. And if you don't know SQUAT about photography, then how in the hell can you POSSIBLY say you think those are the best photos? People like you are the reason crap like those photos still get the ignorant benefit of a doubt amount the legions of easily moved religious-like ufo believers. Meanwhile, those of us that live in reality are fighting the stereotype such complete ignorance has saddled us with.

Give me a break. Only those that are too desperate to believe and those that know NOTHING about photography (but don't let that stop you from passing internet judgment) make such ignorant statements.

The only real sad fact here is we are wasting our time even debating this ridiculous photo.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This is one of those "too good to be true" type of pictures; I have never seen an ufo photo that was so clear. I would have to say that it is a fake just because of that fact.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Is there a green tint to the base of it?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I suppose it could be a real, honest UFO. A massive saucer politely hovering over some landscape so somebody can take a good picture of it. Could be one of those real pictures that just happens to look extremely fake.

But what if it was real? What good is it? Do we know anything more because of it? Nope. We don't know what it might be, or where, or when it was from. The most you could say is that something that looked like that was around long enough for it to have its picture taken. And most of already know that odd things sometimes appear in the sky and then vanish for apparently no reason.

If proven to be true (and I don't know how that could happen), it would still be nothing more than a curiosity. That's why photos by themselves, with nothing else to back them up, only have entertainment value, nothing else.

edit on 26-7-2011 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Ok,back the original question.
Is it fake or not??
Would like a real answer not speculation.
Thank you and,as always,
Peace

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

In any case, it's made the rounds.
Google
Hope that works.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

In any case, it's made the rounds.
Google
Hope that works.

Dude,I tried the pic search.
How did you do that?
So I guess this is some concocted pic by some production studio
that has been recycled over and over again.
Thanks,
and
Peace

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

well, its in awfully good focus compared to the background which would indicate its consdierably closer to the camera than the environment. That would indicate its quite small or else it would fill the screen.

Looks like a lovely model in the foreground of an otherwise very nice vista.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Looks like a Billy Meier (sp?) Hoax.

You should see his ray guns. CLASSIC!!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Looks like the Michalak saucer.
www.google.com...

See
ufo-joe.tripod.com...
at The Metal

The description is uncanny yet we understand what is allowed in the press
can be totally different as has been substantiated many times.
ED: Meier ufo:
www.google.com...
click on images

edit on 7/28/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
this aint a Billy Meier UFOs, Billy's UFO is one of the most impressive pics ever taken, it looks real as hell, (the ones where its hovering by the trees / not the wedding cake one), this is clearly staged, and this UFO looks like a toy,

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join