It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millionare's son severly injured and girlfriend found hanging in a matter of days and police unsure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Ok so we have all heard the news about millionare CEO Jonah Shackni's supposed tragedy of loosing his girlfriend and suppossedly his son having an "accident" all in his home or within a couple of days, and police are saying “Because of the unique and bizarre circumstances of this incident, it has yet to be determined if this will become a criminal matter or remain as a death investigation.” im sorry but does this seem fishy to anyone else???? u can read the whole article at prisonplanet.com at

www.prisonplanet.com...

thoughts????? amd ats staff i was unsure of the forum to post on so if i am wrong please move it to the correct spot thank you

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Not guilty by reason of prosperity! *Bangs his gavel!*

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
His son DIED. His funeral was last week. It is a very curious set of events. Police are being very hush hush about this right now. I'm sure we'll be hearing more in time. It's a tabloid feast.

EDIT: This happened in Corondo, San Diego. This has been in main stream San Diego news for about 2 weeks. Look in San DIego local news for the CORRECT story. Your source is highly unprofessional.
edit on 25-7-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I've heard about this incident on the radio recently. I too am very curious how this turns out. I don't see anyone wanting to commit suicide in such an unusual way, not to mention the difficulty in tying one's own hands, feet, and then flinging themselves off the balcony. Since I don't know all the circumstances I can only guess at what happened here, but I look forward to additional info coming out. This case is just too bizarre.

1.) Did she push his son over the stairs and was she killed as retaliation for her actions?

2.) Did the kid accidentally fall down the stairs and she blamed herself for his ill fate, killing herself as a result? If so, did she choose to be naked and in full view in order to present herself as someone who was willing to humiliate and humble herself out of guilt in the process? Did she tie her own hands and feet so that she couldn't stop herself from dying during the last moments of struggle?

3.) Was the kid and the girlfriend killed by the millionaire, trying to pass one off as an accident and the other as a suicide?

4.) Did someone else kill the kid and the girlfriend to retaliate or send a message to the millionaire?

What other possibilities could there be?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

The milionaire's brother was staying in the guest house and he discovered the body.......may he did it.
Or
The butler did it! Dumdumdumdum.........

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
OP, you just said you believe we all have heard about this, so why did you start a new thread? There have already been at least two or three threads on this topic and we've discussed the circumstances around the deaths in those threads.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I said you all have probably heard the news, I was unaware of any other threads dealing with this topic I have not seen them so decided to post and introduce an article about it.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Posted here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your comments in the earlier threads

Closed

top topics

join