It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordanduchnycz, Mars already invaded Earth!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

your amazing

the beauty of his work is its accessibility. I had no problem sharing this with roomates. And we all know how hard it is to get somebody to watch one video, let alone 15.

Once I got to the end of the astral projecting lesson I was hooked. Loved the animation where patch goes astral.
Thanks for posting from all the way up there

The animation im talking about is at 12:15 into this clip.. PLEASE watch if you havent yet.

edit on 26-7-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Podius1

I hope you have a long lunch break

The other day I left for lunch and didn't return. Best thing i've ever done. I am my own now.

Thanks for watching

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Awaycan

see previous comment.

It's time we start peaceful non-partisipation. And yes, it's amazing how much you can learn when you don't have to spend your days doing someone else's work, lining their pockets.

I plan to be pre-enlightened before december 21, 2012, So that when we all ascend, I can net all the lost spirits together and guide them all back to source.

I think that might be my new job.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
An S&F for presenting this. Much of this information I have learned over several decades but I certainly needed this reminder of things "forgotten".

Wonderful. I look forward to watching all of them, more than once.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

S&F, Amazing stuff! All I can say is "That guy Jordan sure has learned a lot of stuff in his 20 yrs." I had already heard of a great deal of that information but there was a great deal that I hadn't heard as well and it's put together in a way that I believe will attract much attention. Good work!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish & Beaux

thanks for checking this out. It's the least we can do after all the hard work that went into these video's.

Some people work for their whole lives and get less. I'm pretty pumped for the next video on monday,,,, It's going to blow a few minds thats for sure.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I still cant astral project
/2nd

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

How long have you been trying?

The problem I find with most people is that they wont learn how to meditate properly first. Picture a rope dangling over you, and pull yourself up.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Awesome thread man! The human history vids 12-1, 2 and 3 are amazing. Will watch the others when get a chance.

Good work

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Scams and Cons wherever you look...some ppl fall for the most stupidist things on and in the realms of Earth and some crackpots mind.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
and where is the evidence of this what he's talking in part 12.
edit on 27-7-2011 by solarm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarm
and where is the evidence of this what he's talking in part 12.

Written in anicent texts all over the world. Damn I aint got a picture so it aint real :/

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

G'day Samuelis

This is brilliant...everything wrapped up into an easy to understand series.

I will be watching and practicing these more and more.

Astral projection looks awesome, and I used to have some very awesome dreams when I was a kid of flying, so I want to experience them in reality...well, you know what I mean,

Thankyou so much for putting these here.

With SLAYER69 doing Ancient History, IsaacKoi doing Alien Disclosure...and now Samuelis with Spiritual and Universal understanding...i think I might just make ATS my one stop shop for life.

Again, Thankyou.

I pray for all my relations

Peace and love.
edit on 27-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
If the history of earth is really this way then its a whole lot cooler than the way modern academics claim it to be !
great thread and great videos !

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
ok here is the problem.

I lucid dream once a month...at least. and its not astral projection its more like sandboxing. you have the tools and you can do whatever you want with it but there is noone but you and the characters you create. they are not sentient in the true sense of the word. so i think its a bit pre mature to state lucid dreaming and astral projection are the same.

also he says the poles have shifted a few times in history and quite violently at that. but he is also a supporter of hollow earth theory. so do the holes move with the shifting poles??? sorry.. fail...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
www.godlikeproductions.com...

Dont know if I should trust Melchizedek though, he seems like all the other "spiricists" out there.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
Guys...Alex Collier has talked about this. In the 1990s. Way back then. Look at us now, the information Alex Collier has been given is real.

This is the part I don't get. Collier made a few of these points and he is attacked. Wilcock has shown the exact relationships between geometry and the creation of life. He talks about channeled information and he is shredded on this site.

What am I missing? I found the videos informative. The explanation of euclidian geometry was very well done. I did not agree however with the premise that history has portrayed Luciferianism all wrong and there is nothing to worry about. I do not agree with the concept that Jesus christ is a metaphor for a universal state of consciousness that all beings may achieve.

I feel no need to attack the OP or the producer of the videos. How is it that the very mention of David wilcock who espouses virtually the same positions is cause for vitriol and invectives?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Hold on...is he talking Physical poles OR Magnetic?

I thought he was talking magnetic poles. I may have to watch again. Was this in one of the last 4 vids?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Just what I was hoping to fall into.

S&F for the OP!

I was sold after the first video. So easy to follow. Each new video incorporates information from the last. I'm about to start 12.1 and then do some supplemental reading.

I downloaded the "Flower of Life" PDF two days ago.... Coincidence?

Thanks again! Also, it's great you've invited Jordan to come answer questions, just give him warning.

Namaste

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I watched the Atlantis video last night. Honestly I was just about to zzz so I can't give an honest opinion until I watch it again. However, I was unaware of this video series and I really enjoy the couple I've watched so far. I've been sharing it with my wife, she happens to be a pretty religious person. She has actually watched these videos with interest and asked me lots of questions. It's got her thinking about things...so I guess it's a good thing haha. Thanks for sharing!
edit on 27-7-2011 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join