It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff threatens to kill paraplegic man's dog in marijuana raid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
What is it with this anonymous tip crap? In court, 1 person against another isn't enough. Yet, a cop busts some crackhead on the street and he blurts out the 1st name that comes to mind, it's enough to reign chaos on someone life indefinitely whether it's true or not. All things considered, he's lucky they didnt already shoot his dog.

www.examiner.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
well hes probly abusing his mmc.. tons of ppl probly do in oregon.. nothing new really.. and a dogg will be threatned if they find it a problem or threat... its how it works..

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It's pot! It's not like it's going to run away. They could detain the guy and get animal control. There's absolutely no reason to make a huge deal and go in guns blazing because the guy has a dog. The dog has no idea whats going on. It's disgusting how trigger happy and unprofessional these "cops" are.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

Bah hah hah hah.
Innocent Dog Murdered by Police
www.youtube.com...

Police Fire Off 33 Rounds to Kill Puppy, Bullets Hit Houses and Cars in Terrified Neighborhood
www.youtube.com...

Police Shoot, Kill Grandmother's Dog
www.youtube.com...

Cops Shoot Dog For No Reason While Trespassing On Private Property
www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-7-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

Sheriffs Threaten to Kill Paraplegic Man’s Dog in Marijuana Bust

Note: As of this time, I can find no other accounts of this story, and no statement from the Alameda County Sheriff’s Department. So take it all with a grain of salt until more details emerge.

Very unlikely for that to happen here, especially after reading the San Francisco shooting thread.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
they're getting better. they're up to threatening to kill the dog, instead of the usual tactic of faceplanting the paraplegic guy then tasering and/or shooting him multiple times.

there is hope in america.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89
well hes probly abusing his mmc.. tons of ppl probly do in oregon.. nothing new really.. and a dogg will be threatned if they find it a problem or threat... its how it works..

I know him and your presumption is offensive and part of why this even can occur. He is one of the ones the law was written for and is not a legal junkie because of the medicine he chooses and not the MDs who have nearly killed him with their opiates. He is outspoken and that is why this happened.That PPD used a death threat to a service animal on him is typical PPD.What if the roles are reversed and it is a police animal being threatened?Well we know don't we?Given Oregon police handcuffed a quad to the bed during another raid like this should show the level of fear these wimps have. Tough guys picking on a gimp, is this grade school with guns or what?As another soul saved from pharmaceutical prison by that which shall not be named,and as a once hardworking Tax payer I want to know where my representation in Salem is? As for Riviera I hope he got it all on tape and sues the @ss off PPD
seed

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Unfortunately this sort of thing happens everywhere. Sad. Fear is deadly. Our friend's pit bull was shot and killed when it barked at an officer who was looking for someone Who Didn't Even Live At That Address, they didn't even know the guy the cops were looking for. The dog was a perfect angel, it was only barking at a stranger - like any dog would. Hell, my chickens bark at strangers.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Littletruthseeker
Unfortunately this sort of thing happens everywhere. Sad. Fear is deadly. Our friend's pit bull was shot and killed when it barked at an officer who was looking for someone Who Didn't Even Live At That Address, they didn't even know the guy the cops were looking for. The dog was a perfect angel, it was only barking at a stranger - like any dog would. Hell, my chickens bark at strangers.

that they get away with using the dog barking as an excuse to shoot them is ,to me, sanctioned murder. Yeah murder. our dog is part of our family and my kids are as close to him as any being human or otherwise. That he could be shot for saying "hey who are you?" makes my guts churn.
As for those attack chickens you got there "Cluck'em and Pluck'em Dano" wanna bet if your rooster flew up it would get capped by a "threatened" cop?
seed

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This is what the video cam on your phone is made for. Get pictures and hold them accountable

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mustard seed

Our trigger happy podunk cops would most definitely shoot a rooster.

I agree they should have taken pictures but apparently it happened so fast that they were just shocked and sad and didn't think about it.

new topics

top topics

join