It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfect Timing of Anders Behring Breivik

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

Great post! And when Cameron criticised multiculturalism and then subsequently continued slandering all the groups and parties who have criticised multiculturalism for years, he was tipping the balance - slightly empowering the 'right' whilst slightly pissing off the 'left'. As a result, the 'left', and immigrants, feel more threatened and fearful than they have in years, and the 'right' feel more confident than they have in years. This is what's required to spark the unrest that Cameron so wants - the unrest which will give him carte blanch power to drastically alter British society and re-define liberties.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

the only way anyone else can be likened to that nut job is by killing a bunch of people, just because we share some similar beliefs and opinions does not make me or anyone else a nut job killer !

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I don't agree with what the nutcase did.

I do however, think there is something to certain governments in Europe selling out their nations in the name of 'multi-culturalism'.

You think the people of Britain want to deal with this flood of immigrants coming in, getting on the dole, with a council house and aid check? Muslims spitting on service members and threatening violence against the very country that took these vermin in? Wanting to create their own 'New Riyahd" right there in England.

But the government doesn't give a sh#t what the citizens want. They'll happily keep bringing more and more in.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I really have a bad feeling about this.

This was the headline of an article in the Washington Post today:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/115290a1d5d0.jpg[/atsimg]

Could this be used for Internet censorship to 'protect us from the hate'?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
Could this be used for Internet censorship to 'protect us from the hate'?

A very, very real possibility.

Good find!

edit on 26/7/2011 by Cythraul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Yeah your exactly right, If he was against multi-cultarism why wouldnt he be going after them instead of killing a bunch of kids that have nothing to do with it

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Nationalists are the biggest threat to European Union. One psycho Nationalist rampage in Norway and nationalism is demonized. Nationalist party popularity drops. European Union lives. Looks like a set up to me.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Yep, you are paranoid. The only backlash will and should be against :Christian" extremist nutjobs. Because they are the same thing as "Muslim" nutjobs. Send them all to a desert and let them fight over whose imaginary friend is better!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bricmpt
Yep, you are paranoid. The only backlash will and should be against :Christian" extremist nutjobs.

Oh really?! Care to explain this then?:

The Telegraph - David Cameron orders review into threat of far-Right groups

Didn't take them long did it. I said it was coming in my OP, and it's happened even quicker than I anticipated.

The Prime Minister has asked the security services and police to consider their scrutiny of groups such as the English Defence League and report any concerns or recommendations to the Government’s National Security Council (NSC). Broader issues such as the licensing of firearms and the supply of ammunition and fertilisers which can be used for bombs will also be scrutinised.

What did I say they'd use this as an excuse to clamp down on in my OP?

- Guns
- The EDL and other 'troublesome' patriotic groups.

edit on 26/7/2011 by Cythraul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
You forgot to add:
Where did he learn to make bombs? - the internet, of course!
How did he purchase his guns? - legally, of course!

The guy was no christian. He admitted to hiring 2 high class (model) hookers as he called them.
Reminds me of Mohammed Atta.

Want to bet they also find he was a member of - wait for it - you don't mean? - wait - ANONYMOUS?!
Look closely at his "pictures" they were all photoshopped. His rifle even has a rubber bayonet on it.

Why not attack Muslims instead of children (you know, the supposed enemies)?
edit on 25-7-2011 by Asktheanimals because: added comments

Setting aside the fact that it's actually not a good thing to go around attacking anyone.....

How do you know the faiths of the victims? The Norwegian Labour party is very progressive and liberal in its views and there would be no reason people of the Muslim faith would be excluded. Muslim is a faith, it doesn't dictate the colour of your skin (although there were non white victims, one who was injured but survived was interviewed on BBC news 24).

It's the liberal ideals of the government he had the obsession against judging by his actions being aimed at a government building and a summer camp for the Labour Partys youth members.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
History has a funny way of repeating itself, doesn't it?

“Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”
-Herman Goering, at the Nuremberg Trials

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
so i think by now i can make a little resume of all the situation:

First, all the killing happens... the name Al-Qaeda was right after aclaimed in unison. some people were starting to suspect that bin laden had ressurected. The newspaper "The Sun" does a preety cover with the attacks and compares it to 9/11:
www.frontpagestoday.co.uk...

So far, so good.

Arise of many theories and accusations of false flag attack, without any specific direction, but the reality tells us that Norway wasn't really a friend of israel:

- 2009 -> Norway still the only country where people demande a general strike during the Gaza Massacre
www.alterinfo.net...
adagio.over-blog.fr...

-5 September 2009 -> Economic and politic strike from Norway to Israel:
www.desinfos.com...

- 24 August 2010 -> Massive desinvestiment from Norway in Israel:
french.pnn.ps...

-01 October 2010 -> Norway prohibits israel submarines exercises:
www.rfi.fr...

- 18 February 2010 -> Norway asks Israel embassy to leave Oslo:
www.terredisrael.com...

- June 2011 -> Norway announces the retreat from the Lybia campaign, led by NATON:
www.europe1.fr...

- 18 July 2011 -> Norway legitimates the Palestine nomination for UN:
tempsreel.nouvelobs.com...

just some cases, there are a lot more...

Apparently there was some kind of protest against Israel going on in the camp:

But then we see he is blonde christian fundamentalist claiming the attacks, and all by himself!!!

His name is Anders Behring Breivik.

Now it gets really complicated. In court he says taht he is trying to get muslims out of europe and confessed that he was not working alone. He also has a manifest that is nothing more than a copy from the unabomber manifest with a little bit of racist ideology and masonic symbology.

More ashes to the fire, he is a mason:

And according to Infowars his facebook profile has been changed after the attacks, but someone managed to get a print scrren of the original one before beeing erased:

As we see in the profile, nothing indicates that he's christian.

And to complicate things a little more...

Let's look at the excerpt of a 2008 ReOpen911 blog article, that is a review from the 2008 Bilderberg meeting:
Sources in the 2008 Bilderberg meeting revealed that one of the subjects discussed by the elite in Chantilly, Virginia last week was a plan for "microchiping " the americans under the pretext of a group of terrorists that will be identified as blonde westerns with blue eyes.

The veteran Bilderberg investigator Jim Tucker, based on regular participants of the Bilderberg meetings such as assistants and advisors, but not Bilderber members. The informations that sources are leaking are creepy and for those who are following the development of the plan is to prepare public opinion for the implementation of microchips, in order to people be seen like merchandise, as simple as a credit card.

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet

11 June 2008

Ok, so the objective it the implementation of microchips, and the I found this

MASONICHIP??? WHAT THE HELL???

care for any thoughts anyone???

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatriciusCaesar
History has a funny way of repeating itself, doesn't it?

“Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”
-Herman Goering, at the Nuremberg Trials

How many people have died (excluding 9/11) because of a terrorist attack (anywhere outside the middle Eastern countries that have been invaded)? More people die from accidents in their own home.

Look, we all know we don't live in a bubble. Shxx happens! Aberrant human behavior like this causes crime. Insurance companies make lots of money by covering bets on mortality. How many people have died from other causes like starvation, disease, transportation accidents, etc.? If you were the President or PM of a country, what would be the most practical efficient way to spend BILLIONS to save human lives? What individual responsibility do people have to protect themselves from a threat?

The expansion of government control to take away your freedom in order to protect you from a low probability threat is not acceptable IMHO. That is why the false flag threats have to continue. People seem to feel more reassured if their fear factor and personal freedom is reduced through government action. There are NO guarantees!

What would be the fatality count if all those people on the island rushed the guy before he could reload? People have to take their own action when they can instead of relying on the government to solve the problem.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rambulho

Very interesting post, thank you for the information.

Concerning the Masonicchip ...

At Masonichip EVENTs, comprehensive Safety ID packages are generated “at no cost...free of charge” to participants in North America. At Masonichip EVENTs, the Masons set up the equipment and enlist the volunteers necessary to generate individual completed identification packages. Pariticipation in a Masonichip EVENT offers much to educate and give parents and children alike a chance to contemplate the consequenses of being missing or exploited while they are progressing through the Event. Young children think..."why are my parents making me go through this...it must be important." They realize that there are really bad people out in the world that can do them harm and they take the "Safe Kids Tips" handed out more seriously.www.masonichip.org...

So...the Masonicchip is not a chip at all, but disconcerting nonetheless as it uses an almost shock
value type name for a seeminly innocuous identification package that most likely includes fingerprinting
children, but definitely no chip.

However, its important to realize that advancments have been made, and many forsee the future of
chipping going the chipless ID way, they now have invisible ink tatoos that can act as a chipless RFID.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JRCrowley

Originally posted by FiveElements

It's very nice to hear the voice of reason on this site.

Posts like this are very rare and getting rarer.

Unfortunately, it's not enough that you are:

a) From Norway
b) Seemingly very intelligent and informed
c) 100% Rational and correct in your comments

I Agree. Some people just want to see the reality they invent for themselves

Originally posted by Cythraul
Well actually, I blame both Breivik and the dominant social ideology which has left him feeling he has no other option.

No Other Option?
SO you are justifying his actions ?

I see that many people in ATS could have written that Manifesto. It's Sick.

Then you blame TPTB for censorship actions, when you can't control your own hate views.

The extremist right does take any responsibility of what they are planting with his speech ?

No, its always the powers that be to blame, they do Nothing.

They cannot take responsibility with this nutjob either.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by RRokkyy

Those that stay agree not to breed,with their own dna.
A society has a right to define itself.
Problem,Reaction,Solution.

No.

Take your purity and shove it.

A society defined by DNA is retarded. DNA is not thought. DNA is not a government. DNA is not a culture. DNA is not a religion.

DNA is Genius.
DNA is Thought.
DNA is Culture.
DNA might even have something to do with spirituality and enlightenment.
DNA is a large part of what makes people different.

You dont believe in DNA because you are a brainwashed,
CULTURAL MARXIST. To you
everyone is equal and the same.
To you there is no difference between the Islamic Terrorist
and the Buddhist Pacifist Monk. All are the same.
Sameness Uberallis.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

Gosh, if DNA is so spirtually powerful that it transmits language and culture, please explain the Romanian Orphans who without human contact became human shaped helpless animals?

Surely their magical white DNA should have upheld their greatness.

Idiocy.

You actually don't know what culture is, and so you think it is based on your observation of correlation between your levels of melanin because you find that easy to see.

You don't even know what a culture IS. That's how lost you are.
edit on 2011/7/26 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by RRokkyy

Gosh, if DNA is so spirtually powerful that it transmits language and culture, please explain the Romanian Orphans who without human contact became human shaped helpless animals?

Surely their magical white DNA should have upheld their greatness.

Idiocy.

You actually don't know what culture is, and so you think it is based on your observation of correlation between your levels of melanin because you find that easy to see.

You don't even know what a culture IS. That's how lost you are.

I live in a cultureless culture. The so called white one. I look white but am not white.
My point is DNA gives you the individual,the body, the brain, the emotions.
Norwegians are
not the same as African Pygmies,or Australian Aboriginies or Chinese. The Norwegian culture is
partly the result of the their dna just as the Aborigine culture is the result of theirs.
Even when raised in the west the Chinese is an introverted personality.
You think everyone is the same,
thus you are a CULTURAL MARXIST.
You wish to destroy all the differences among people,
to fulfill your goal of sameness. Why is that philosophy
better than allowing differences?

Can you judge a man by the pattern on his tie?
No.

But the DNA is the clothes that make the man.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ozzraven
No Other Option?
SO you are justifying his actions ?

I said he came to the conclusion that he had no other options... and that's if he's even real or who they're saying he is, which as far as I'm concerned is far from verified.

Me and all the other conservatives of the western world aremoderates. We believe what we believe precisely because we are civilised, peaceful and democratic. We are not any more likely to do what 'Breivik' did than you or anyone else is, no matter how different our worldview may be. You're buying into the bulls**t the media's selling - congratulations!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

Oh, culture is defined by predominated gene traits. Very good.

I'm a mutt European descendant. One of my ancestors is likely Olaf the White or Ivar the Boneless. And King John. Killers and criminals, bankers and farmers, solidiers and wives, mothers and makers.

Making my genes superior to your's by your measure, as my ancestors ended up everywhere and defining many cultures and founding many cities, and planting many nations.

By grace, fertility, cultural superiority, we are EVERYWHERE.

So hush up you provincial serf.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join