It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not all Muslims are Jihadists and Terrorists!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Although, I must admit it is a fact that most Jihadists and terrorists are Muslim.

Salam wa alaikum!

let me hear you say: walaikum salam!

Hehe...

Hi I am a Muslim. I testified the Shahada: "I testify that their is no gog except gog, and I testify that Muhammad is the messenger of gog"

I said this in Arabic, in front of witnesses. So I am a Muslim

I just wanted to prove that Muslims have a sense of humour. I am sure all my brothers and sistas will have a giggle and agree

Some people say that there is no rooma for humour in Islam - at least that's what they say in italy - boom, boom

oh, please don't get me wrong: I'm not going to blow up italy; no boom boom is what my hero Basil Brush says for his catch phrase.

I think I am the 1st Muslim comedian? Maybe not, best check with an Islamic scholar....

No probs, I'm sure there will be one along soon to correct me!

Anyway, Allah knows best

Subhanallah

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
go blow yourself up

just kidding.
edit on 23-7-2011 by donkeystyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sean_uk

Question is all of your family muslim?and did you move to the UK?
Or are you someone who found Islam later in life?
edit on 23-7-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to [u rl=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread731847/pg1#pid11886576]post by donkeystyle[/url]

well I have been feeling suicidal

I went to the doctor, and said. "doctor, doctor I feel like I wanna kill myself"
He said,"do you believe in Allah?"
I said, "I testify that there is no Allah except Allah"
The doctor said," Do you believe that if you kill yourself for Allah you will go to heaven, and have 72 virgins?"
I said. "what's a virgin?"
The conversation went on for quite sometime after that, I don't remember much except the doctor probing me with some.... ahem

next question

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

All my family who submitted to the Truth are Muslim, the rest are all dead.

So, it's just me

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sean_uk

Not really sure if you are Muslim or just trying to have a good time on here. Everyone knows not everyone in a group meets the stereotype. Not all Muslims are crazy Jihadist I can say that because my wife is Muslim. Not all Jews are money hungry. Not all blacks are in gangs. Not all Mexicans are illegal. Anyway I am having fun reading your posts.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Who has killed the most Muslims in the last 12 months? The answer, of course, is other Muslims.

top topics

join