It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Implications of the Occult, Technology influences that could be happening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hey all. I've had some pondering about the occult lately, and found I may have direct experience with a big piece of the puzzle there.

Most secret societies involve a hierarchy. In many this hierarchy extends to mystical beings, God(s), Angels, Demons, and so on. For example to be a freemason, you have to believe in a higher power if I understand it correctly.

My experiences with telepathic impersonation, coupled with my experiences of mind control, and how powerful ones reality can be manipulated or altered by illusions, I have to say there is a distinctly high chance of foul play in the occult categories with this technology. It opens a distinct door for manipulation by the ones behind the curtain...

Basically the premise is this, many secret societies involve rituals and such. There would be a monitoring of the minds of the subjects doing this, so the ritual would in this case be a farce, just an illusionist trick to convince the subjects that they are dealing with something they are really not. Something to use as a supposed trigger to do what is happening... I have witnessed all the technology they need to carry things like this out. This technology is here, today. The question is, are they using it for this, If I had to guess, I would say yes. And even point to the possibility of ETs doing the exact same thing in the past. I'm sure this is in the universal subversion and manipulation guidebook for races with advanced technology. Impersonate a God or diety, form cults/secret societies, and control worlds if they are good enough and have no opposition...

Just think, don't you think the sociopaths running the world would like to control their new subjects 100%? A scenario that has been put into my mind as an example of a recruiting process now possible through advanced technology:

Skull and bones. Say they are raising someone's status in the pyramid of that secret society. Say there are 35 statuses. Say at lvl 20 they are brought into a ritual, and manipulated with this technology, that they think is God, or some demi God. It would be exemplified as all powerful I'm sure. Say at 33 you get to know about the technology, and are part of the "grand design" of things. The amount of control exerted over the level 20-32 initiates is now made SEVERE and IMMENSE. And practically failsafe...

The telepathic energy I have witnessed fabricated to me was phenomenal. Coupled with the mind control, it's check mate for just about anyone...

I wasn't allowed to explain this as well as I would naturally. I will give it another go at writing an article at some point. I also plan on researching secret society testimony of stuff like this, but it may be very hard to find, and I'm not sure many would speak of it at all... If you know any secret society happenings that align with this possibility, please post it!

Here is my video on Telepathic Impersonations if you haven't seen it:
www.youtube.com...

This technology is surely a piece of the puzzle. I hope people will inquire about it(ask questions etc) because this topic needs exposure IMO and I wasn't able to explain it as eloquently as I am capable of in this post...
edit on 23-7-2011 by Myuzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Interesting post. Have you ever heard of "The Voice of God Weapon'? It is a technology, that I have seen demonstrated, that beams a voice, message straight to you brain. Noone else, nearby, can hear it, only the person being targeted. Scarey stuff. Here's is an article from LiveLeak.com.

(sorry mods, I don't know how to do a link, I tried to cut and paste just the link, but the whole article came up)

TIN FOIL HAT ALERT: NWO Technology Beams Voices Directly into your Brain Hear Voices? It May Be an Ad
An A&E Billboard 'Whispers' a Spooky Message Audible Only in Your Head in Push to Promote Its New 'Paranormal' Program
By Andrew Hampp

Published: December 10, 2007

NEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- New Yorker Alison Wilson was walking down Prince Street in SoHo last week when she heard a woman's voice right in her ear asking, "Who's there? Who's there?" She looked around to find no one in her immediate surroundings. Then the voice said, "It's not your imagination."
No, he's not crazy: Our intrepid reporter Andrew Hampp ventures to SoHo to hear for himself the technology that has New Yorkers 'freaked out' and A&E buzzing.
Photo Credit: Yoray Liberman

Indeed it isn't. It's an ad for "Paranormal State," a ghost-themed series premiering on A&E this week. The billboard uses technology manufactured by Holosonic that transmits an "audio spotlight" from a rooftop speaker so that the sound is contained within your cranium. The technology, ideal for museums and libraries or environments that require a quiet atmosphere for isolated audio slideshows, has rarely been used on such a scale before. For random passersby and residents who have to walk unwittingly through the area where the voice will penetrate their inner peace, it's another story.

Ms. Wilson, a New York-based stylist, said she expected the voice inside her head to be some type of creative project but could see how others might perceive it differently, particularly on a late-night stroll home. "I might be a little freaked out, and I wouldn't necessarily think it's coming from that billboard," she said.

Less-intrusive approach?
Joe Pompei, president and founder of Holosonics, said the creepy approach is key to drawing attention to A&E's show. But, he noted, the technology was designed to avoid adding to noise pollution. "If you really want to annoy a lot of people, a loudspeaker is the best way to do it," he said. "If you set up a loudspeaker on the top of a building, everybody's going to hear that noise. But if you're only directing that sound to a specific viewer, you're never going to hear a neighbor complaint from street vendors or pedestrians. The whole idea is to spare other people."

Holosonics has partnered with a cable network once before, when Court TV implemented the technology to promote its "Mystery Whisperer" in the mystery sections of select bookstores. Mr. Pompei said the company also has tested retail deployments in grocery stores with Procter & Gamble and Kraft for customized audio messaging. So a customer, for example, looking to buy laundry detergent could suddenly hear the sound of gurgling water and thus feel compelled to buy Tide as a result of the sonic experience.

Mr. Pompei contends that the technology will take time for consumers to get used to, much like the lights on digital signage and illuminated billboards did when they were first used. The website Gawker posted an item about the billboard last week with the headline "Schizophrenia is the new ad gimmick," and asked "How soon will it be until in addition to the do-not-call list, we'll have a 'do not beam commercial messages into my head' list?"

"There's going to be a certain population sensitive to it. But once people see what it does and hear for themselves, they'll see it's effective for getting attention," Mr. Pompei said.

More disruptions
A&E's $3 million to $5 million campaign for "Paranormal" includes other more disruptive elements than just the one audio ad in New York. In Los Angeles, a mechanical face creeps out of a billboard as if it's coming toward the viewer, and then recedes. In print, the marketing team persuaded two print players to surrender a full editorial page to their ads, flipping the gossip section in AM New York upside down and turning a page in this week's Parade into a checkerboard of ads for "Paranormal."
AM New York's gossip page got turned upside down as promo.

It's not the network's first foray into supernatural marketing, having launched a successful viral campaign for "Mind Freak" star Criss Angel earlier this year that allowed users to trick their friends into thinking Mr. Angel was reading their mind via YouTube.

"We all know what you need to do for one of these shows is get people talking about them," said Guy Slattery, A&E's exec VP-marketing. "It shouldn't be pure informational advertising. When we were talking about marketing the show, nearly everyone had a connection with a paranormal experience, and that was a surprise to us. So we really tried to base the whole campaign on people's paranormal experiences."

So was it a ghost or just an annoyed resident who stole the speaker from the SoHo billboard twice in one day last week? Horizon Media, which helped place the billboard, had to find a new device that would prevent theft from its rooftop location. Mr. Pompei only takes it as a compliment that someone would go to the trouble of stealing his technology, but hopes consumer acceptance comes with time. "The sound isn't rattling your skull, it's not penetrating you, it's not doing anything nefarious at all. It's just like having a flashlight vs. a light bulb," he said.

Link Title

adage.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Same thing here. Recently I had some telepathic contact (physical sensations as well like a sensation of something hot touching me). I thought at first that this was interesting so I made no further case on it and let the things going by. Although, during the last weeks I understood that this was part of mind controlling. I found out that the words I was hearing telepathically were starting to manifesting into my thoughts without any personal will of doing it (weird isn't it?).

By knowing this and the basic law of the subconscious (I believe this has something to do with it, control of the subconscious and unconscious) I now know that whatever force it is, it attempt to push into my mind on different plane of consciousness some thoughts outside of my will without even realizing it!

I think it relates to what you just said and I take this really seriously because we are going around crazy times right now and many stranges phenomenon on many topics worldwide ( UFO's, Economic problems, Ascension and so on).

My best advice on this is is that you should start reading on the subconscious and start understanding it's basics. Second, DO NOT allow the telepathic messages affect you or your thought on ANY form. I cannot say what this is but sometimes it can seem right and very subtle then you completely loose your mind and feel with no control.

P.S.: Anyway what happens God is always with and within us and these entities or whatever they are can do nothing against our soul because it belongs to the Great Creator and always will.

Much love and positive thoughts to you until you find your way along this ride.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
Interesting post. Have you ever heard of "The Voice of God Weapon'? It is a technology, that I have seen demonstrated, that beams a voice, message straight to you brain. Noone else, nearby, can hear it, only the person being targeted. Scarey stuff. Here's is an article from LiveLeak.com.

I have experienced internal telepathic technology. That billboard is external targeting. But it is a step along the way.

This technology can:

Control the mind in precise and extremely methodical ways.
a)emotions are controllable.
b)impulses are controllable.
c)beliefs are controllable.
d)how profound something feels to you is controllable.

Every parameter of the mind I have witnessed, is controllable.

This technology can:
Fabricate or impersonate any telepathic energy.
Feed the mind concepts, and control how one interprets or is affected by these concepts.

The characters I have seen impersonated to me were all very distinct and very meticulously crafted energies for fabrications. I do not doubt they have ones for all past gods. Isis, Ma'at(one they definitely spent a considerable amount of time on), Zues, Yahweh, Anubis, Ra, the Christian God energy, the Allah energy, demons, djinn, any type of ET imaginable, and so on.

With this tech you could control just about all the occult groups, if you wouldn't be stepping on any big toes...

I have no doubt after witnessing this technology, and also seeing how ruthless, dirty, cheap, and horrible the ones who have it are, I have no doubt they have their hands in a lot of horrible things.

I believe the ones with this technology have far outgrown their worthiness with this tech, and are not worthy of having it. Humans are flawed all over in various ways, but these groups didn't even seem human to me they were so evil(and may not be completely...).

I've been through over a thousand days straight with mind control that day. And almost every single day I get tortured in some way. The new MK Ultra type programs involve a lot of torture... At least in my case it does. I' sure the black op field of play is quite diverse with how functional mind control is now...

Almost no doubt the elite are using this technology on their lower minions... That's basically a given IMHO.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I can only say that I find your thoughts to be very clear and concise, as well I find you to be extremely intelligent. I am a little confused, but given the fact that I am vectored into the Christ Consciousness platform it is hard for me to step out of that, but I will try.

Is there a solution? Is there a way to un-enslave yourself? Obviously death is the ultimate freedom but even then when we traverse that pathway we may be guided by the indoctrination of the imposed vector. What can be done? Is there no recourse for a Savior, is there no Force to help?

In the past I have had implanted thoughts and ideas, and even now I find them to be happening more often than not; however, I also find that some of my ideas are not accepted by a more mainstream avenue and this tells me I am onto a truth. It is sort of like those who are led by "trends" and those who are led by "what is current", where I find myself delving into what has been discarded and left behind, the afterthoughts seem to be my focus and when I present them I find my thoughts sort of ignored by others, close and otherwise.

Take for instance, I believe that Lucifer is not the Devil; if I am the only one forgiving Lucifer and I should go to Hell for that, it certainly doesn't put the Devil in a "high" level of achievement. Catching just me would be a sort of major loss where he could simply convince the masses that Lucifer is evil and that Lucifer is the Devil himself, catching a majority of Christians "off-guard" and winning their souls seems more plausible to me. Did that make sense?

Also, why is it I am not "up-to-date" on the current feelings and consensus at large? Wouldn't that in itself show that I am outside of the vectors that are being manipulated?

Could it be that we should reject all that is popular and all that is known and just go the other way? If it says walk then run, if it says left then right!

I watched your video, and I was deeply moved; I cannot tell why but I am feeling a bit like you are taking in too much sugar, I suspect it helps you when you sleep so as to be able to disengage from sleep if at all possible. I wish you relief and I wish you sanctuary. Maybe that is what you need to find within, that space where you can seek sanctuary? I don't know, I am guessing, but if you are dealing with a starving and dying negative force within you it may be that it is in the throws of death and that is why you now have the strength to speak out so clearly. Keep up the work, one day it will perish or one day you will perish, your path has been very hard and I am sorry for that, even if I cannot understand it!

Huggs! Really! I am sending you these thoughts in hopes of understanding but with an empathetic appeal. There are good spaces to find ourselves even if they are contrived by an outside force. Eventually we will be won over by the best of those Forces I would hope!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
I can only say that I find your thoughts to be very clear and concise, as well I find you to be extremely intelligent. I am a little confused, but given the fact that I am vectored into the Christ Consciousness platform it is hard for me to step out of that, but I will try.

Is there a solution? Is there a way to un-enslave yourself?

I'm not sure there is a solution for me that is anywhere near easily obtainable. I refuse to build a faraday cage(as the tech works on me in a plane or underneath the earth in caves). ET intervention might be the biggest option.

In all this I have gained, and also been able to help others. So it's not pointless in terms of positive. But what I go through is ridiculous.

Mind control tech is capable of making hell a reality(heaven too). We may differ in how we interpret things though. My interpretation is we are IN the dimensions where heaven and hell are possible. I think the bible has it backwards. Sending a being you created to suffer for eternity for being confused(the state in which you made him/her/it), is just not acceptable to me.

Obviously death is the ultimate freedom but even then when we traverse that pathway we may be guided by the indoctrination of the imposed vector. What can be done? Is there no recourse for a Savior, is there no Force to help?

Supposedly ETs help a little... In this life I have some help, but I'm not sure it's a life where I will be saved. If such happens I would love it though.

Take for instance, I believe that Lucifer is not the Devil; if I am the only one forgiving Lucifer and I should go to Hell for that, it certainly doesn't put the Devil in a "high" level of achievement. Catching just me would be a sort of major loss where he could simply convince the masses that Lucifer is evil and that Lucifer is the Devil himself, catching a majority of Christians "off-guard" and winning their souls seems more plausible to me. Did that make sense?

I think I get you, but I don't ever fear going to hell for any action. And the actions that give me hell in this dimension, IRL, are the ones people are praised for doing. Doing the right thing to do, is what I get punished for. Serving humanity above serving whatever malicious self serving goal of theirs is what I get punished for...

Could it be that we should reject all that is popular and all that is known and just go the other way? If it says walk then run, if it says left then right!

I think it is complicated. Some mainstream stuff is good. For example I do not develop a dislike for mainstream music just because it is mainstream(although like any song it can get old sometimes). I can like a mainstream song still... Rejecting anything mainstream, or rejecting anything alternative, is a recipe for delusions IMHO. And we all have delusions in various areas IMO, some of us more than others...

I pay close attention to the mainstream because tactics that work on the general public are typically very easy to see through if you know the style of the manipulators. Predictive programming is used liberally. And unwitting mind control with a person with characteristics that align with the mind control goal, is the new agent of the times most likely IMO.

There is much more value, as you probably know, to the internet than many give thought to. The internet created the platform for disclosure of many things. You have to be careful with it, because it has a lot of deceit, disinfo, hoaxes, con men/women, etc. But it also holds scattered throughout the whole thing, pieces of the puzzle. Information has never been so freely available to anyone with 40 $ a month or w/e and a computer... Information in any walk of life. Conspiracy is not the only thing of value of course.

I watched your video, and I was deeply moved; I cannot tell why

Maybe my energy is transcendent of my own consciousness in some way(as all may be).

but I am feeling a bit like you are taking in too much sugar, I suspect it helps you when you sleep so as to be able to disengage from sleep if at all possible.

I don't take in too much sugar IMO. I barely ever eat sweets. My sugar intake is from fruit.

I wish you relief and I wish you sanctuary. Maybe that is what you need to find within, that space where you can seek sanctuary? I don't know, I am guessing, but if you are dealing with a starving and dying negative force within you it may be that it is in the throws of death and that is why you now have the strength to speak out so clearly. Keep up the work, one day it will perish or one day you will perish, your path has been very hard and I am sorry for that, even if I cannot understand it!

Huggs! Really! I am sending you these thoughts in hopes of understanding but with an empathetic appeal. There are good spaces to find ourselves even if they are contrived by an outside force. Eventually we will be won over by the best of those Forces I would hope!

The force is definitely not just within me. I met an agent about my situation in 2007. I've seen ships(many), one up close and exotic(black and like no other ship I've seen, very smooth looking). I am dealing with probably one of the major problems of this world it seems to me...

And thanks for your kind wishes.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I went to your youtube. A couple more clicks will get you here. I like this lady's attitude. She lives in Isreal. She talks about surviving the TI experience.

After I viewed it, I clicked on the comment link to a gangstalking site. In a few minutes I got a pop up, from my computer, telling me someone was trying to access my computer. Strange. I had to shut down and restart to get the message to go away.

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

Dude you're a hundred percent right with everything you said, there's a few types of technologies that can do what you say, there's a few types of DEW'S (direct energy weapons) out there from low microwave frequencies to satellite technology to holographic technology like project blue beam that are used for different purposes, for the record i'm also a TI so i know what your going though...

Anyway i'v posted this video on here a bunch of times but you should see it, it's former secretary of defense Donald Rumsfeld admiting that they are working on this type of technology from a few years back.

www.youtube.com...

Also for the record i talked to someone on here from the military about two months ago that said he used a prototype voice to skull device, he said he pranked his friend with it doing the Darth Vadar voice...

You should also check out Dr. John Hall, he's a expert in the field of direct energy weapons and does a good job of explaining it, here's a link to a interview with him.....

www.youtube.com...

Also here's a link to a activist group i belong too for victims of organized stalking and electronic harassment if you get the chance you should check it out.....

www.freedomfchs.com...

Anyway great post and good video presentation, you should do more...

edit on 24-7-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join