It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Continuous and numerous UFO sightings on a train trip in Eastern Europe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Yesterday night me and a friend of mine traveled on a train from Serbia to Bulgaria. We had numerous and continuous UFO sightings. The first sighting was actually the previous day where we saw some yellow orbs above Belgrade, Serbia, but what happened while we were on the train last night was much more intriguing.

20 minutes after we started the trip on the train, we passed near a small town. The sky was extremely clear, as there was not any pollution in the area and many stars were visible. The train was above the level of the city, so we could observe it well. Above the city, in a relatively small altitude, I saw a plane with two bright lights in front and at the end of the plane body, and a blinking one in the middle - all normal. But the plane was not moving. I called my friend to come and see as well and while we were observing it, the so called plane suddenly started moving with about 100 km/h speed in the other direction and eventually flied away from sight. We got excited and started constantly looking through the train window.

Some minutes after that we observed another blinking plane light coming from the back direction catching up with the train. We tried to observe whether there is some unusual movement with that flying object. And, yes, it was not flying in a straight line, but moving in some very strange pattern like it was floating in water, moving to the left and to the right while it was flying in a certain direction. So we get even more excited.

After this flying object, we saw about twenty of them coming one after another from different directions in intervals of two to five minutes. We probably watched for about three hours from the train window. None of the objects were flying in a plane pattern - thus flying in straight line or in curves with big radius when making turns. Some of the objects were fastly changing directions, some of them were making small circle movements sometimes, some of them were moving in other strange patterns. All had in common the general feel that they fly like floating in some liquid. We observed that type of movement when the train was not moving, so it was not definitely an optical illusion. All of the objects were mimicking planes with about three types of flash light patterns. None of the objects we saw were actual planes - they all had some form of movement anomaly.

At one point we got tired and decided to try to get some sleep. In the morning after we got up we were on the territory of Bulgaria already. There was daylight everywhere. We decided to start looking through the window again (during all the sightings the glass part of the window was in down state, so we were _not_ observing through glass). After a while I noticed a plane coming from behind the train, catching up with us, moving in the same direction. The plane passed us and my friend was just telling me how this is a real plane because it is moving fast, when the plane stopped smoothly, stayed motionless for a few seconds and then took 90 degree turn traveling away from the train.

I experienced other UFO sightings this year, but what we saw last night was something I did not expect to see any time soon.
edit on 23-7-2011 by zarch because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2011 by zarch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
hi op
interesting indeed
shame you did not get any pictures
regards
dave

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by zarch

Hi OP

This needs to go in the personal stories section maybe...

OR, as another OP has done, draw the incident with as much descriptive detail, and post the pictures along with the story. Stick figures and basic designs are fine, as long as it portrays the message.

I just know a lot of trolls will say 'Pics or it didn't happen'

Peace and love
edit on 23-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart
hi op
interesting indeed
shame you did not get any pictures
regards
dave

The previous day I tried to get some pictures when we were observing the orbs above Belgrade, but my old Nokia phone camera did the job very very poorly, so last night I even did not try to take pictures with it..

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by zarch

I just know a lot of trolls will say 'Pics or it didn't happen'

Sorry, and also, give dates, this way people may be able to correlate their sightings with yours....it is a small world after all.
edit on 23-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

I do not care about whether people would comment negatively. Anyway, the sightings were last night - so we can say 22-23 July 2011. I believe anyone in the area between Belgrade and Sofia during night can observe those. I do believe as well that those UFOs are not displaying that behavior when flying on top of the cities, but only when flying in the rural area.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zarch

Have you found any similar reports?

It seems unlikely that your and your friend on the train would be the only ones to see these things over such a long distance if they were actually flying objects.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
probably the closer elenin gets to us we will see more and more sightings,,they seem to show up for tsunamis,volcanos and dust storms..and presidential speeches,,for virgin mary, jk,,

new topics

top topics

join