It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert ET Contactee: Half Of Humanity Ascends To 5th Dimension On March 21, 2013

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Apparently, ascension is s-l-o-w process.

Apparently it is.

I have to agree. He needs a haircut.

All he is missing is a label on his suit " I AM A UFO NUT".

You want to be taken seriously? You need serious hair.

Needs a haircut? I used to laugh at the guy too until now, just look at his hair in the last pic!! He must be flowing with raw power, his hair can't be put down with how much power he has. He always talks about aliens because he IS an alien. What we have here is actually the first real SUPER SAIYAN!

(sorry for the crappy edit, I haven't done something like that in years and I just used a free online editor haha)

Also, just in case anyone happens to get a laugh at this, please do not give me a star, I wish to remain at 69 stars forever, thank you.
edit on 21-3-2013 by deathlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

And what do coronal holes and the sun's pole reversal have to do with some nut jobs failed prediction?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Yes another failed doomsday,...
No ascending for anyone... again
well,.. please someone post another thread about the next REAL doomsday..

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I've been looking for my better half all morning, I thought she went shopping but maybe she has ass - ended instead.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
What's this guy gonna do when half the population doesn't disappear? I mean, right now it's 11:11 [gasp - must be a sign! ] and there's no breaking news about any mysterious goings on. Just like 12/21/12, it's to reel in the suckers.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Well its march 22 where i am, (looks around) yep, everyone's still here.

Oh well. Im sure we'll quite a few of these predictions the fail major face palm every month or so.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
All these world changing paradigms that are falling through,maybe the asteroid thing will pan out.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
Well its march 22 where i am, (looks around) yep, everyone's still here.

Oh well. Im sure we'll quite a few of these predictions the fail major face palm every month or so.
did you look at the other half of the world? You were just in a safe zone.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Dammit!! I had my eyes on the neighbours' new Audi Q5 and they're still here.

Stoopid, pesky prophecies...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Hey...It's the 22nd I'm still here....No ascention for me...Am I damed??? SH!t...I knew it......Just gotta go with the flow I guess.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Not so fast. It may take another 72 hours for the Earth's core to fully absorb the new energies and begin manifesting some crazy # on the planet's surface. Read here: johnkettler.com...

ETs/EDs Report Massive Energy Influx!

ETs/EDs (Extraterrestrials/Extradimensionals) of the Liberation Forces are all excited about, but by no means fully grok, the arrival, in their dimensions and now showing up here, of enormously powerful energies. They seem to be tied to the unprecedented solar anomaly recently reported by NASA and sent out as an alert to numerous subscribers. Beyond that, the gigantic solar feature seems to embody both promise and peril. Information from the ETs/EDs, one Ground Contingent and a few other sources indicate the feature is tied to an easy dimensional transition on one end and disaster on the other. Since the world’s still here, or I perceive it as being so, I’m fairly sure we weren’t all wiped out!

ETs/EDs & Other Sources Note Strong Energetic Oscillations Per the ETs/EDs, one Ground Contingent and some other means, this whipsawing detailed above is the result of the instability of the inrushing energy, and it’s also manifesting itself in the ley lines, complicating all sorts of operations here. Further, sinkholes are appearing all over the place, providing alarming evidence of our planet’s becoming less cohesive by the day. The ETs/EDs are no better off than NASA. In no way do they have this figured out.
ETs/EDs Say “Watch For Purple Plants!”

What we do know is this. The shift, whatever it ultimately turns out to be, will be heralded by the mind-boggling appearance of purple plants or purple’s infusing into the current color palette of our flora. It has been happening on other worlds, but the ultimate result remains unknown here.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

ETs/EDs (Extraterrestrials/Extradimensionals) of the Liberation Forces are all excited about, but by no means fully grok, the arrival, in their dimensions and now showing up here, of enormously powerful energies.

"Grok" ??? Great word! Never saw that before!

..... I did notice some purple flowers that emerged in my garden yesterday tho.......

I cannot believe adults are writing stuff like this.........

edit on 22-3-2013 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Like I said, please wait for another 72 hours or 3 days later before passing judgment.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I'm typing this post from the 5th dimension it's uhh really 5thy here...

The "expert et contactee" is no where to be seen. Perhaps he wasn't self-righteous enough.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
22nd here...:/ meh.

2nd line.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma

ETs/EDs (Extraterrestrials/Extradimensionals) of the Liberation Forces are all excited about, but by no means fully grok, the arrival, in their dimensions and now showing up here, of enormously powerful energies.

"Grok" ??? Great word! Never saw that before!

..... I did notice some purple flowers that emerged in my garden yesterday tho.......

I cannot believe adults are writing stuff like this.........

It's from a sci-fi book by Robert Heinlein.

I don't believe adults are writing posts like that either.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Menedes567
reply to post by Bluesma

Like I said, please wait for another 72 hours or 3 days later before passing judgment.

Sure, no problem. And then another 72 hours after that. And then another 72, and another. *yawn*

Tell you what - And my fellow ATSers are my witness:

If one-half of humanity manages to ascend ANYWHERE by Midnight, March 27th GMT, I'll give you, say $10,000 USD! If not, you agree to come on ATS, right here to this thread, and verbally self-flagellate to our collective heart's content. Deal? Go for it - You get $10,000 if you're right and it costs you nothing if you're wrong (other than a little humiliation, perhaps). What do you say? Are you in?

p.s. My prediction: In 72 hours nobody is going anywhere they weren't going to go anyway. Ascension=zero.

edit on 3/22/2013 by Outrageo because:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It's March 22nd, and I ascended this morning, but then I stubbed my big toe on my art table and woke up! I hate that when it happens !

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepolish1
Hey...It's the 22nd I'm still here....No ascention for me...Am I damed??? SH!t...I knew it......Just gotta go with the flow I guess.

Well, consider yourself lucky. I ascended, and then ended up waiting in line for what seemed like forever to talk to somebody in charge. Finally I get to talk to this guy, alien I suppose, and he tells me that I have to go back to the 4th Dimension to "finish my attenuation," or some other crap. I'm not the only one. I didn't see one person get to stay. So he hands me a brochure, and we all line up (again!), and after what seems like another forever, I'm back in my living room. And without the brochure! The dope forgot that I wouldn't be able to keep it when I was sent back.

These people or whatever they are need to get organized.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker

Originally posted by autowrench

This information I am posing here is Channeled Info, so all non believers in this stop reading right now.

That's what bothers me, people out there Channeling so-called good spirits. People need to realize that this stuff is dangerous and there is no truth behind what these Channlers are saying. Don't believe it.

Deuteronomy 18

"There shall not be found among you anyone......who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer,
11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead.
12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the LORD, ........."

I wouldn't listen to these channlers if I were you.

edit on 23-7-2011 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2011 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)
[/quote

I thought we are supposed to deny your ignorance here on ats, why dont you read 1 corinthians 14 and the rest of it, and many other parts where its speaks of the giftes of the spirit, "that Ye may prophesy" for the holy book

All great leaders of all the ages have consulted those that supposidly know the truth, the Greeks did it, The Egyptians, the Mayan did and so did most cultures around the world until Christianity came along and sent the world into a dark unknowing.

Please dont come sprout your propaganda on only a little bit of the bible that is a direct controdiction in corinthians

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join