It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edgar Cayce on the Future 7/21/2011 -- Italy -- Mount Etna Eruption -- massive explosions of lava

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

www.near-death.com...

Almost every day, several times a day, for more than forty years, Cayce would induce himself into an altered out-of-body state of consciousness and reveal profound information on various subjects such as health, dreams, meditation, religions, and reincarnation, to name a few. But it was the information that Cayce revealed about the future which he is probably most known for. He provided information about the history of humanity from the very beginning to a time in the future when humans will evolve into beings with supernatural powers. He described a new era of enlightenment and peace when divinity within humans would be manifested on the Earth. But before this "kingdom of God" would rule the world, Cayce foresaw world events that can only be described as apocalyptic, a period of purification involving natural disasters that will dramatically alter the surface of the Earth, wars, economic collapse, and socio-political unrest. These visions of the future agree with what is known about prophecies from NDEs.

Cayce believed that these horrible future events could be averted if humanity changed its behavior. And this is the purpose for giving prophecies - to warn people to change so that the prophecies won't happen. Since Cayce certainly was not 100% accurate in his predictions, I believe this only shows how some of Cayce's apocalyptic predictions have been averted. So, a successful gloom and doom prophecy is one that does doesn't occur. Cayce's prophecies became well-known all over the world and a case may be made that he may have had some influence in creating the change within people to alter the course of history enough so that the prophecy would not happen. Cayce would repeatedly say that even the Lord of Lords could not accurately predict future events because human free will can alter and change the future. Cayce is referring to the Biblical account when Jesus is asked when he would return. His reply was:
"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." (Matt. 24:36)

So, prophecy is never given for any other purpose than as a warning. For this reason, a successful prophecy is one that has been averted and therefore does not happen. Skeptics of Cayce's prophetic ability like to point out that because some of his predictions did not happen, this means he was a fake. But from another perspective, one can say that his prophecies helped to change enough people to prevent them from occurring.

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
Quoting External Sources - Please Review This Link

post NO MORE THAN 15% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least)

Mod Note: Video links/embeds: - Please Review Rule 15k.) ... of the T & C

1j.) You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you...

edit on Thu Jul 21 2011 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Now go ahead and post all the stuff he got wrong.

I will start you off

But Cayce's most striking predictions -- particularly in view of many other prophecies relating to the approaching end of the millennium -- concern dramatic changes in the Earth's surface in the period of 1958 to 1998. The cause of these he put down to a tilting in the Earth's rotational axis which he said would begin in 1936.

The first sign of this change in the Earth's core would be the "breaking up of some conditions" in the South Pacific and "sinking or rising" in the Mediterranean or Etna area. Cayce forecast that, by the end of the century, New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco would be destroyed. He said that "the greater portion of Japan must go into the sea" at this time, and that northern Europe would be "changed as in the twinkling of an eye." In 1941, Cayce predicted that lands would appear in the Atlantic and the Pacific in the coming years, and that "the coastline now of many a land will be the bed of the ocean. Even many of the battlefields of (1941) will be ocean, will be the sea, the bays, the lands over which the new order will carry on their trade as with one another."

And let's not forget that he said Atlantis would rise again in the year 1968 or 1969 which of course didn't happen.

www.dreamscape.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
He may have been wrong but he sure did get a lot of it right! I can appreciate this man for even trying to help humanity to see that there Jesus is alive and real and that we have hope in our future if we just change our ways. Which isn't going to happen.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by light2012

I had been looking for a post which put together a number of Cayce prophecies.

Thank you
Bookmarked!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Well the fact that he's wrong so much invalidates him as anything other than a good guesser and as for bringing Jesus to the people there are thousands of preachers doing that today.

Maybe you should make a post in honor of them instead of some false prophet.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by soundofathousandbirds

I had been looking for a post which put together a number of Cayce prophecies.

Thank you
Bookmarked!

Your quite welcome!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
With all due respect to the worlds prophets, next your going to tell me that David Winlock is Edgar Cayce. I think this thread (and others) is here to lead people to D. Winlock, who is a joke, when you really get down to the nuts and bolts of what he is saying. Can somebody answer this: what will D. W. due after 2012 ?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The thing is: - just what was is that was feeding these 'prophecies' to Cayce?

The elites throughout the ages have been in bed with entities the Gnostics described as Archons - a sort of wierd psychic alien virus - that sought to infiltrate and deviate the human race from their proper purpose.

These are beings that are described as having no volition of their own - no creative imaginal facility, but instead are confined to mimicking allready existing patterns - the Gnostics accusd them of being the false imposter 'gods' of monotheism - these are the beings who wrote the whole apcalyptic doomsday script - and have been behind all the secret societies ever since, ushering the world towards the final act - they are playing both sides Christ and Anti-Christ!

As for Cayce's message - the 'collapse' of the Soviet Union was a strategic manouver as Golytsin and others have irrefutably demonstrated - Russia and China are now the nations poised to inherit the world as the Western world is being collapsed with the help of Islamic jihad, financial mismanagement and multicultural disintegration.

Personally I wouldn't trust a word of cayce's prophecies, this is truth mixed in with disinfo - the KGB mafia state that Russia has become - is certainly not going to bring anyone freedom! - it is going to be the focus of the NWO under Putin as its autocratic czar!
edit on 21-7-2011 by JohhnyBGood because: spacing

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

One thing I'd like to address is Cayce's prophecy of a new science being tied in with religion. In recent years, there has been a document circulating around the internet entitled "Doe's Account" which purports to be the diary of a researcher at CERN and experiments they have conducted which prove there is some type of afterlife.

I have to admit I've only read part of it as it is handwritten (poorly,) but the information contained in the supposed diary is wild to speculate about. A Google search revealed an existing ATS Thread on the subject of "Doe's Account," which contains a link in the OP to the .PDF of the document.

S&F4UOP

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Holy wall-o-text Batman! So let's cut to the case, did Cayce predict something for 7-21-11 (today) as your title implies? Because I don't see mention of it in the text. And the video clip is from 7-19-11, does it have anything to do with this thread?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

save your bellyachin'...

the OP put together a well laid out synopsis of a rather interesting figure. this is a site for alternative news and EC would certainly fall into that category.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Great post! I've always been interested in Cayce's readings. He also stated that the Hall of Records would be found under the paw of the Sphinx. There's been a lot of excavating in that area, but so far we're not getting any information if anything has been found. s&f

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
can't watch videos, can someone please explain the video for me? Did Mt. Etna blow? I've been watching for it due to this prophecy.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cointelprotroll
With all due respect to the worlds prophets, next your going to tell me that David Winlock is Edgar Cayce. I think this thread (and others) is here to lead people to D. Winlock, who is a joke, when you really get down to the nuts and bolts of what he is saying. Can somebody answer this: what will D. W. due after 2012 ?

No I dont believe that David Wilcock is Edgar Cayce at all and this is not a post to misleas anybody! Just informational and educational friend.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

Yes it did blow!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

One thing I'd like to address is Cayce's prophecy of a new science being tied in with religion. In recent years, there has been a document circulating around the internet entitled "Doe's Account" which purports to be the diary of a researcher at CERN and experiments they have conducted which prove there is some type of afterlife.

I have to admit I've only read part of it as it is handwritten (poorly,) but the information contained in the supposed diary is wild to speculate about. A Google search revealed an existing ATS Thread on the subject of "Doe's Account," which contains a link in the OP to the .PDF of the document.

S&F4UOP

Very interesting indeed as I do believe that there is an afterlife too... And I believe we do reincarnate and come back as well to re-learn if we failed the following Earth feat test before. But I do believe that CERN knows a lot more than us common folks will ever know. That CERN is a spiritual gateway aka Stargate. They have probably encountered intelligent spirits and angels.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Oh S%&^ !!!

Thank you for telling me. I've been incognito for a few days. And thank you for this thread.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

That is the Date today Silly!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

Your welcome

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
If I recall correctly, the prediction, or what might better be described as a warning, that Cayce made regarding Etna, did not involve an eruption as such but a rising or sinking of the land in the area of Etna. This was to be taken as a sign that the Earth changes that he spoke of had begun. Etna is an active volcano - too active really for the eruptions to be seen as a sign in themselves..

Other major 20th-century eruptions occurred in 1949, 1971, 1981, 1983 and 1991–1993

Etna - recent eruptions

I would have to say that the current eruptions of Etna do not fulfil Cayce's predictions in any way. If the land in that region has been found to be rising, however - that would be a different matter.

edit to add:
this is the text of the actual prediction involving Etna:

"The Earth will be broken up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear off the east coast of America. When there is the first breaking up of some conditions in the South Sea and those as apparent in the sinking or rising of that that's almost opposite same, or in the Mediterranean, and the Etna area, then we may know it has begun

Edgar Cayce predictions

peace
J
edit on 21-7-2011 by skjalddis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join