It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas teen claims he killed a chupacabra

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

www.ksdk.com

Watch video at link
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Im not convinced this is the legendary chupacabra, but I found this video on mainstream news and thought I would share with ATS.

It's possible that these creatures exist, and its possible this is video of such a creature. So what is it a coyote, wild dog, or the chupacabra???

Blood sucking canine type of creatures gives me the creeps

www.ksdk.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Each and every photo or instance of these type claims that I have seen look more akin to a coyote/wild dog with an extreme case of mange, IMO. Simple as that.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Mangy coyote, yeah. Honestly the kid probably did that poor critter a favor.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
if the weather down there has been anywhere as bad as up here (extreme heat and humidity) then i would have to go with a sick coyote or something. it looks rather thin and possibly sickly. may be a good thing the kid shot it.

if it WAS a chupacabra, i just bet he gets nailed for killing a near extinct species.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Totally a coyote3. I don't get why, if it was the chupacabra, their first instinct is to kill it....

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well, if by chupacabra he means Dog with mange..... Then yes he did.....

Ever notice it ALWAYS turns out to be case of mange?People need to learn what that stuff looks like.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Disgusting. "Look dad! It's a chupacabra!". "I'll get the gun!". Yeah, the carcass is still laying there, huh? Humans.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The kid was interviewed on Jimmy Kimmel actually, last night. He gave the kid a boy scout patch. Cool patch but I doubt it was the Chupacabra.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Its laying dead outside their yard but we dont get a single decent closeup pic of the creature?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Can someone please tell Texas that these creatures are just coyotes that have lost their hair from mange. For pete's sake, it even looks like a coyote.

I've heard so many stories of Texans claiming these animals to be "chupacabras" even though physical resemblence is of a coyote.

Before you claim it to be a "chupacabra" do some research of what an actual chupacabra is. Geesh.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
On the FX show "Fact or Faked" they take popular viral videos and investigate them. They investigated a bunch of chupacabra videos, one from Texas inparticular. They actually met somebody that claimed to have killed a chupacabra, and the crew tested hair and blood samples and it turned out to be a hybrid coyote/wolf that was never known to exist before. So that's another good explanation for these instances, simply hybrids of animals that already exist, causing them to look and act abnormally.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Boy shoots wild dog and people get excited ! If that happened here in the UK he'd get charged and a visit to the local psychiatrist. He should have been made to eat it. People who shoot just to kill make me sick - fair enough if it's for food.

top topics

join