It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what are your alien experiences?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted...it probably has, but here it is again. Anyone who has had an experience involving aliens, please post it here. I am definitely a believer, however I've never experienced anything more than seeing weird looking lights in the sky.

I'm sure that given the nature of this site, there are plenty of people who have either been abducted or at least think they've been abducted. Hell, maybe some of you guys are good friends with these beings. I just want to read some stories so post away folks.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I hired a concrete company to put in some decorative concrete. When they showed up, it was nothing but illegal aliens. I told them "no thanks" and hired a local guy to do the work, for the same price, and he did a great job.

Ohhhh, you mean space aliens. My bad.
edit on 20-7-2011 by navy_vet_stg3 because: Because I'm having a "LEFT" brain moment (inability to think clearly)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Good Grief
There are probably thousands of those stories on ATS

They won't all fit

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Im one of those people who thinks they've been abducted. I do not recall seeing a E.T itself, but I've had four sleep paralysis's this year. In all the sleep paralysis's experience, I always see a complete black human figure, (no not the skin colour). It would make noises and whisper things next to my ear. I couldn't move at all. I can actually feel it's breath's blowing against my ear drums. Also in all my life, I've never experienced deep sleep until this one time. I never had deep sleep for some reason. I was in my bed and closed my eyes and then when I opened my eyes, it was a sunny morning. It felt like it happened in seconds, felt like I experienced missing time. Not sure if I've been abducted.
edit on 21-7-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
ok i stay in the philippines since 13years living on an island in the pacific.
around 10 years ago i was repair my motorrad when i realize that a lot of pepole was standing on the street and was looking at the sky.i stop the repairing and went to the street to look whats going on.
i saw a black smokeline on the sky ending in the jungle,like a smoke from a airoplane when it crash down.
i was asking the pepole around what they saw.they told me a round object was flying very fast in the sky creating circels and other geometric figures before it was crash down in the jungle.until now i remember the line of smoke and allmost the location where this object was going down.sorry about my english in this post.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michelangelo
I just want to read some stories so post away folks.
This thread is more than a story, it's PROOF! Or at least it claims to be

Proof of nordic alien females? And someone found a picture which matches the description of the aliens:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e8663260e2c.jpg[/atsimg]

So the poor helpless male, confronted by these beautiful alien creatures has a couple of options:
1. Try to improve interplanetary relations with intimacy by using Captain Kirk as a role model, or,
2. Attack the alien and bite off parts of their body.

So which would you do, and which actually happened in the story?

If you like reading stories you can read it to find out. I can tell you those aliens should have visited me first, they would have received a warmer welcome than they got in that story.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Michelangelo

if you use the search function you will find a ton and a half of alien stories
do you have one to add?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
The only experience I've ever had is...debatable.

Last year my cousin and I went on Holiday to Wales, ended up on some camp site in the middle of nowhere. That night we made a fire on the beach and done the usual thing (sand flavour sausages). He got his guitar out and and I was like "Oh god, no" so I lay back to look at the stars. After a while I saw a star, which I noticed was moving, all the stars were out and it was really cool to see that amount of stars for a change as I live in Edinburgh, with a lot of light pollution. So I figured that the star must be a plane so I just watched it, and then it zigg-zagged. It went from a straight light, to diagonal left then back to diagonal right going back in the straight line I first saw it in. then the opposite way, back again, I told my cousin, he looked up and then looked at me and just went "Uh huh" then back to his crap music.

So I just thought "Meh" and continued looking up.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I would like to share on here even knowing there are many other threads out there marking these experiences.

It started in 1985-86 in Edmonton, Alberta. I grew up going over to my moms best friends house on a weekly basis for roughly 2 years. Since they were both single parents we all meshed wonderfully. We would usually play in the mud, accidentally walk on nails as we walked through the neighbourhood yards, play Atari and walk to Mohawk (a convenience store a few blocks away) but for the most part we all stayed out of trouble.

As time passed on the two sons, Reuben and Mikey became my best friends. One evening I was told I was to sleep over for a week for a reason I do not recall. What I do remember is that night we were laughing at stupid stuff as we were trying to fall asleep. As that became increasingly impossible with all the ruckus Reuben told me I had better wake up at midnight because every night for the past while there have been 'cool things in the sky'. At that Mikey fell silent and the laughter hit a sudden wall. The seconds passed. I didn't even know what being up at midnight felt like. I remember feeling excited at the prospect.

I fell asleep with no other words spoken. I had school the next morning and I felt drained.

Next thing you know I'm being violently awoken by Reuben, who was 3 years older than I and 5 then his brother. He had completely scared me only to say "get up it's here" I didn't know what he was talking about still half groggy. I was annoyed. Then it hit me, the cool thing! So I moved to the window, I was on the top bunk so moving was quite easily done however the end of the top bunk was already taken by the brothers so I told Mikey to scoot over.

A object that resembled a rectangle about the size of 3 house's floated past our very eyes. I do not know what Reuben or Mikey were doing at that point. They ceased to exist. I was glued to that object. I wasn't scared. I felt alive. I don't remember falling asleep but I do remember the next day at school. I saw Mikey at lunch and he was acting odd, out of place, quiet. Looking back he would have qualified for having ADHD squared if there was such a thing. However he was mentally withdrawn. I asked him if he remembered last night and he very timidly asked me not to talk about it but that he remembers. We didnt speak for the rest of the school day.

The same thing happened every night except the last night it wasn't a rectangle and I wasn't in bed. All I remember is communicating with it using colours and bars. Sort of like an equalizer. But the colors were full of life and passion.
As crazy as that sounds.

I have a haze about the following day, week or following year.

Fast forward to 1988-90

I was looking out a window on the top floor of a 4 story apartment. Just to paint a picture we lived next to a school with was attached to a large field of about 3 blocks. My window faced this field and overlooked the North-east side of the city.

I was told to go to bed by my mother however I was in too much emotional pain from missing my father, from whom I had not seen for a year.

The only thing besides spending time with my mother/family that made me feel at peace was looking up the stars. I had always been mesmerized by her beauty.The tears were still trickling down but not as bad as she would sparkle and I would semi lose myself within her gaze. The stars would flicker and flaunt to my divided attention. I had always felt at home there. I still do It's a wonderful feeling.

Suddenly a different kind of flicker could be seen. There was sporadic movement in the distance as the tears suddenly stopped. It was so far in the distance that I couldn't make it out. Not distant upward but just over the horizon. It moved effortlessly in the night sky as it suddenly stopped then moving in a different direction just as fast. The object was luminous. It made me uneasy. Then a jolt suddenly came upon me. Like it was coming for me. I could feel it. I had forgotten my previous experience until this moment.

For reasons I still do not know I had pushed the 85-86 experience to who knows where until then.
The light would move closer and closer zigzagging to and fro always moving closer and closer. I didn't know what to do. I panicked.

I quickly ran to the living room and told my mother that a UFO was in the sky. She laughed as she pointed to the television set. She was watching Unsolved Mysteries on UFO's. Probably assuming I had overheard the television set she said with a smile something like 'hunny don't be silly'. I don't remember exactly what she said. Maybe it was the fear she saw in my eyes that caused her to pause or the 'mom please come and look', either way she finally said 'fine' and humoured me. I walked behind her holding her hand and we both proceeded to the window.

This object was now roughly 20 feet across from my window and 30 feet wide while maintaining a perfect hover while spinning gently. It looked as though the top and bottom were identical like placing two large plates unto eachother. Where the plates met was a one meter high wall. Imagine taking cardboard scrap paper cutting a one inch by however long the paper was strip and meeting both ends forming a circle. Now tighten that loop to fit the circumference/ meeting points of both plates. There will be a one inch high wall separating both plates as they form a disc shape. On the top half were circular ports a foot wide every meter or so that each held a specific colour. Red, white, yellow, blue, etc. Because my window was open I noticed there was no sound whatsoever coming from this disc shaped object.
I looked over at my mom, she didn't look back at me. I do not know how long we were there staring for but it was a while. Then just like that the object flew straight up. In a snap of a finger it was gone.

We still talk about it randomly.

I am thankful for the experiences. Even when my friends and such ridicule me I stand up tall and hope they can also one day experience the wonders of the skies

Thanks

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I've been looking for a forum or place to discuss alien visitation or an abduction. My whole life changed when I was taken by my friend Micheal. An alien who appeared in my bedroom. I live in a city of millions of people but some how he was able to just walk through the wall and wake me up. I was standing there and he asked me to come with him. He had a praying mantis looking head and he seemed to be more insect then human. When light would reflect off his armor or skin he was change colors from yellow to blue, green and purple.

I resisted and was scare of course. So he grabbed my arm so hard it took me to my knees. I never experience pain in a dream so I realized this was real and it was hurting. He looked at me and smiled. But his face didn't change he was communicating to me that it would be OK.

I stood up and went with him. He sat me down in front of a computer looking thing, but instead of it having a screen it went directly into my head and for the first time I saw computer animation. It wasn't real but it was computer generated hard to explain but I'd never seen computer animation before this. For example when toy story was released all I could think of was my experience with Micheal.

The message? Is 11. It unlocked the secrets and it opened my eyes. ORP or optical realignment process shows us who's real and who is not. It's a way to hide things in plain sight, the knights of the templar, the worshipers of the masonic compass are lied to by these hidden forces. The message is in the music, artwork, advertising and in everything you see. The darkness lives in reverse and we don't understand it so they used that power against us.

The visual was the sky was full of falling objects destroying everything.

The warning, is that there are Aliens hiding in the shadows and they are not to be trusted. They are everywhere and Micheal's race can't help us. They are building massive underground bases to save those who server them. The "ant people". Reptilians who eat humans. Missing people are not missing at all, they are food. If you are asked to go to a FEMA camp you will be food.

The injury to my arm turned into a star map once it began to heal.

It's was ELEnin, however at the time I didn't know that.

I wish Micheal would return...

top topics

join