It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange, Werid Zombie Dream can someone explain?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Even though i do enjoy Zombies however i haven't seen a single film based on them in a while, then last year something extremely strange occurred in my dream.

As i was sleeping i was starting to wake up in what it appeared to look like a sleeping chamber there were four to five of them and from it looks it looked like it was in a laboratory of some sort, with monitors monitoring, showing countries from Canada,America Britain Italy in the monitors there were thousands of Zombies in mass numbers , I even saw some bridges been destroyed in the attempts of preventing them from crossing.

Then just as i watching the Zombies in the monitors the laboratory in the upper level came under attack by the zombies as fast i could jumped back into the sleeping chamber.

And I woke up in the bed went to wash my face and said to myself WTF hell was that??
I have to tell you that dream was the strangest i have ever had, so what was that dream trying to tell? unless it was a vision.

edit on 20-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The zombie thing is popular because it relates to our subconscious and the state of the world today. We feel like we are zombies with no real control over our lives. You ever wonder why every zombie movie is basically the same and yet they are so popular and they keep making more? Thats why.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
hi op
your lucky 1 zombie dream
ive had them since 5 yr old
i was allowed to watch video nasties in the 80s
my knightmares were based on
dawn of the dead
the evil dead
and other obscure films that delved into the inner fear
regards
dave

oh yeh i feel like a normal person lol

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Don't put too much stock in dreams my friend. I once dreamed that someone ate all the mashed potatoes and I woke up in tears. Then I was once told that I did an entire Kellog's Rice Krispies commercial in my sleep. When I was a kid, I dreamed that Elvis saved me from alligators. Go figure.

edit on 20-7-2011 by Tasty Canadian because: I never even cared for Elvis that much...lol.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
ahhhhhhhhhh omg its the attack of the zombies in dreams !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYBODY RUN FOR YOUR LIVES..

now if by any chance in the dream this zombie bit you will within 48 hours turn into a zombie and start attacking other ats members in there dreams and the next thing you know the planet is nothing but zombies ...

wait a min the worlds not to far from that now ...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Your dream is extremely reminicent of scenes out of Max Brooks book soon to be a major movie starring Brad Pitt, World War Z. Could you perhaps have seen an advert for the movie? Here in the UK the movie has been mentioned several times, the last being the fact that filming was taking place somewhere in Cornwall.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Put the video games down for about a week.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
Dreams are metaphors the mind creates to tell us something. It doesn't tell us the direct truth. It puts the truth into metaphors.

So don't interpret the exact imagery, rather, interpret what they represent and the feelings you went through. The message is in there.

ANALYSIS
You waking from sleep inside a sleeping chamber next to other sleeping chambers (4 or 5)?: Does your immediate family have 4 or 5 members?

I sensed that the other sleeping chambers were empty?: Your family isn't around or are oblivious or are ignoring the obvious. You alone are waking up to something and feel alone in this knowledge.

You're in a laboratory?: You have a sense of stability despite your families current shortcomings.

Monitors showing that all over the world zombies are attacking?: You are aware of the outside threat.

Bridges being destroyed by humans in attempt to stop the spread of zombies?: Others are taking precautions, but your family has not.

Zombies come running into the lab from the upper level?: It's too late, the outside threat is now inside and has the advantage.

You jump back into the sleep chamber?: You don't want to confront this threat, you want to just ignore it like your family is.

CONCLUSION
Did one of your parents or siblings recently "remarry"? Is there a new "step mother"/"step father"? Or...does someone in your family have an addiction that everyone is ignoring?

CLOSING REMARKS
Or am I over analyzing?
Perhaps you just watched the movie 28 Weeks Later?

edit on 20-7-2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by StratosFear
Put the video games down for about a week.

Nice try but i have zero collection of PC Games or other based on Zombies so how could i have it?
unless trailers might had an effect?
even still strange dream non the less.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join