It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Blackmail Behind Murdoch Scandal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Masonic Blackmail Behind Murdoch Scandal?

www.henrymakow.com

You don't shutter a 167-year-old newspaper, the largest English-language weekly in the world, just because some reporters were overzealous in their quest for news.

If the newspaper had only hacked the phones of Milly Dowler and the 9-11 victims' families, I doubt we would be hearing about this.

The newspaper hacked the phones, computers, bank accounts, phone and medical records of leading members of the Illuminati establishment, Governors of the Bank of England, the royal family, and politicians and their wives such as Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, Jack Straw, Peter Mandelson and Alasta
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
That makes perfect sense! I've always thought something was up with that story. Cause Murdoch is Illuminati I was wondering why they were trying to crucify him. This story basically gives you the answers. Especially with the Sean Hoare 'Murder'!!

And the realation to the David Kelly murder. Those Illuminati Bilderberger murderers need exposed and shut down asap!!

www.henrymakow.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

This reminds me of when the mafia started to fall apart and many members fearful for their lives turned states evidence. This has the potential to destroy their house of cards.

The icing on the cake would be the all of the accumulated phone hacking is presented to the courts for review, and every detail on those tapes is reviewed with scrutiny by people of actual integrity.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Dr. Makow is a heavily polarizing agent in the world of conspiratorial study.

His views are intertwined with some intensely fractious characterizations of our current circumstances.

While I've no doubt that the socialite aspect of the case is what really drives the impetus to confront Murdoch's enterprise, I suspect that the revelation of the hacking 'scandal' was an inevitability. Especially since I am inclined to believe that it is not now, nor has it ever been, limited to Murdoch or the UK.

As we approach the singularity of global information sharing, we will soon find that there have been many MANY cozy relationships benefiting the few who manipulate affairs to ensure their posterity and their associates all end up 'entitled' to their elite status. I would also propose that whether the actors in this scenario are or aren't members of any particular society, group, religion, or ideology is theater.

There are a bunch of degenerates trying to control the world and keep all it's perceived wealth and power for themselves... just like it has always been in the history of human "civilization."

Blackmail is the tool of choice for all who navigate the circle of the apex of power; for they have no other merit upon which to 'have their way.' Coercion is their only means of securing submission.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

It appears that the Illuminati are more enslaved than we are. That is the final irony.

Could it be that the system of blackmail, bribery, backstabbing and BS is getting to much and its unsustainable practices are coming to an end? I do find it interesting that 9/11 victims are constantly mentioned with this phone hacking scandal, could this be where things finally end up if a house cleaning session is really in order?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I tend to agree with this sentiment.

The process of collecting "dirt" on someone has been a tried and proven means of:
(a) "encouraging" them to act in a way you would like them to... and/or
(b) "dissuading" them of revealing any potential damaging information they may have on you.

In fact, most criminal organizations force the new members to commit a crime in order to join exactly for this reason, it is insurance that if you ever choose to try and take them down, they have the goods to ensure you will be going down with them.

This boils down to people of extreme wealth using any means necessary to ensure that they remain in positions of extreme wealth.

Because the age-old methods of assassination through poisoning, incestual inter-marriage and outright dynasty warfare are somewhat frowned upon (though I'm sure they are not extinct) the tool of blackmail has become the new favorite among these circles.

EDIT:

Let it be noted that the Murdochs have not been punished in any way shape or form, and I strongly suspect that any type of legal action will be exclusively targeted toward the lower "minions" of News Corp.
I have yet to see it disproven that these people are above the law.

the Billmeister
edit on 20-7-2011 by Billmeister because: made obvious

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

The newspaper hacked the phones, computers, bank accounts, phone and medical records of leading members of the Illuminati establishment, Governors of the Bank of England, the royal family, and politicians and their wives such as Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, Jack Straw, Peter Mandelson and Alastair Campbell.

a) None of those people are masons. (in fact, Jack Straw is an anti-Mason.)

b) It is against all masonic principles to engage in such behavior. Such unethical behavior is not only reported immediately to the proper authorities, but also reported to the lodges of the perpetrator. "Flashing" Masonic signs in the middle of the court room will shock anyone who is a mason and he will make sure to get you kicked out of the fraternity. "Flashing" signs is Inappropriate outside a lodge really.

Nice try though. Have a nice day.
edit on 20-7-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

you know what - ATS and other conspiracy sites scream blue murder about govt survelience etc - but cannot accept that news-corps activities are wrong on every level and require censure

PS - NOTW was closed because advertisers were boycotting it , and public opinion indicated that sales would plumet

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

you know what - ATS and other conspiracy sites scream blue murder about govt survelience etc - but cannot accept that news-corps activities are wrong on every level and require censure

PS - NOTW was closed because advertisers were boycotting it , and public opinion indicated that sales would plumet

Color me confused... I haven't seen anybody on ATS indicate that what "News Of The World" did was not wrong, in fact, it was blatantly illegal.

Will anyone actually be punished for these illegal practices is what will be interesting to follow, or does somehow resigning from your job make you immune to prosecution?

What I find particularly disturbing, is that "News Of The World", an admitted tabloid publication, was the highest selling "newspaper" (and the term is used very lightly) in Britain, therefor readers really were interested in the gossipy trash it published.

I will leave it to the professionals to analyze what kind of commentary this is on the society we live in.

the Billmeister

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
that is defintly a conspiracy- if i do what murdoch have done i go direct into jail-the police came-no questions no asking and put me into a hole.
but Murdoch is running around-even if just someone use my computer and do 1% of that what Murdoch done i go to jail together with that criminal.
Murdoch gave criminals money and equipment to do criminal things.

no questions that Murdoch is still free is a conspiraty from the english goverment and also the US and german goverment to keep normal people like us down.

sorry for my english but try to tell that in german

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew

The newspaper hacked the phones, computers, bank accounts, phone and medical records of leading members of the Illuminati establishment, Governors of the Bank of England, the royal family, and politicians and their wives such as Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, Jack Straw, Peter Mandelson and Alastair Campbell.

a) None of those people are masons. (in fact, Jack Straw is an anti-Mason.)

b) It is against all masonic principles to engage in such behavior. Such unethical behavior is not only reported immediately to the proper authorities, but also reported to the lodges of the perpetrator. "Flashing" Masonic signs in the middle of the court room will shock anyone who is a mason and he will make sure to get you kicked out of the fraternity. "Flashing" signs is Inappropriate outside a lodge really.

Nice try though. Have a nice day.
edit on 20-7-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

Actually if you read the text properly it doesn't say that Jack Straw is a Mason. It says the Illuminati establishment AND the political establishment.

Sorry, just thought I'd point that out!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Precisely what I wanted to point out. "Illuminati establishment AND the political establishment. "
The author and you seemed to have tagged on "Masonic" , but again as I stated, none of those people are Masons. As masons couldn't perpetrate it. Because of the high standards masonry holds in men. I heard England masons are more stricter than the ones here in the US. I am sure any judge would fall out of their seat and have you kicked out if you "flashed" a masonic sign at them.
edit on 21-7-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Murdoch is a very old man now and probably losing it mentally. Perhaps the powers that be aren't too crazy about who he has lined up as a successor and want him out now, while he likely wants to hang on.

So it's a way of forcing him out.

I'd like to think that a media empire is being taken down due to grossly overstepping ethical boundaries and that real justice was prevailing but I've been in this world too long to be that naive.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew

... as I stated, none of those people are Masons. As masons couldn't perpetrate it. Because of the high standards masonry holds in men.

Just as being a Mason does not ensure that you are an integral member of a society secretly ruling the world from behind closed doors, it definitely DOES NOT make it impossible for them to partake in unethical behavior.

These are men, and by definition men are fallible, so being privy to a secret handshake definitely does not ensure a higher ethical standard.

It is almost like saying priests are so much closer to God, and therefor it is impossible for them to commit any kind of immoral act... simply untrue.

the Billmeister

edit on 21-7-2011 by Billmeister because: grammar... sheesh!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

You are correct. You couldn't be more correct. Maybe in very small groups. Maybe only between two people. The thing is there can't be a conspiracy within a group of Masons. Because they would just rat each other out fast.
edit on 21-7-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join